Nobody will ever replace Zy

>nobody will ever replace Zy...

Oh shit.

This is fucking gay. Like who's autistic enough to try for a replica.

literally this entire board how are you suprised

Poverty Zyzz.

Never got why so much people liked zyzz. His hair is fucking stupid and the guy danced like a retard.

Charisma and really good insertions. Also he became big before the dime a dozen instagram aesthetic attention whores.

He was the right body and personality and at the right time. Plenty of guys with the same quality body as him are practically ignored outside their groupie communities.

Right place and right time.

Had Jeff Seid, that Skywalker faggot or the babyfaced blonde kid had an ounce of charisma back then, they'd be famous instead.

lmfao perfect response

lol is that an unironic zyzz ripoff?

no

>pic related

3.50 I would say

The reason Zyzz is loved so much is his personality and charisma. Having the body doesn't make you a Zyzz replacement, and OP is a faggot

I can't believe it's been 6 years

>Being such a follower beta male that you replicate your entire self around some dead roider
People didn't love Zyzz because of his physique which for a tren addict wasn't even that impressive, people loved him because he went his own way in EVERY single aspect. No one on planet earth manages to reach enlightenment to such an extent that they are willing to do whatever the fuck they want without feeling any shame about it. Zyzz was a true rebel, and that is why people liked him.

Seid was like 13-14 back in 2009 so no he could not have been famous

I meant the Seid of today, transplanted back then like a time traveler.

>LE COOKIES ARE READY!

Sure you did.

I vote we start calling him PseudoZyzz or Zozz? Zezz? Why are these all well suited for him??

He looks like Zyzz's sad cousin, Zuzz

>Zazz

You guys are forgetting that he was a beta gamer loser who then became zyzz as we know him. He created the aesthetic movement and then died to give the movement its martyr, and created a legacy.

Underageb&

Not gonna make it brah

He was also the dux of his highschool

ray william johnson got fit

He created the whole lifting, partying and EDM combo that we all know. He just literally made it. Once you create one of the biggest global trends, come talk.

I meant that he just did what he thought was cool, and the combo was so nice it created a whole new cultural era.

because he looked good and made unconventional videos. the bar was lower for entertainment 7 years ago.

This. He made us realize working out with your best friends is extremely fun, instead of the "grind" that most bodybuilders portray it as.

>Attempting to clone our primarch

Fuck off heretic.

Face is no good

>stay swole while permanently cutting

I'm fuckin Zsasz brah

Nymz is a better Zyzz copycat

he's a manlet

Who is this geezer? He looks like he's 50.

His legacy will never die

Perfection

A crude simulacrum.

There is only one Zyzz. That guy is a faggot.

okay waht the fuck

how did this kid pull that blonde?

I mean what the actual fuck? How has none of the previous responses addressed this?

This makes me unironically pissed and I'm not even a manlet. Fuck this gay earth.

Are.... are you fucking kidding?

There were bodybuilders rolling balls and drunk af in clubs every weekend since bodybuilders started bodybuilding. In fact, I had babysitter who constantly listened to techno music and was filled AF.

I really loathe the fact that the age limit here is unenforceable

Half of pumping iron was Arnold laying on the beach before/after passing out from all the weed. Dude was a party animal 2 whole decades before zyzz was even jizz.

Triggered

I mean Jesus tapdancing Christ how young are you???

>The ever impressive, the one contained, the often imitated, BUT NEVER DUPLICATED ZYZZ

>I'm fucking Zsasz brah
amazing

Fucking cringe. Stop posting until your turn 18 please

Well I can't argue with that sound logic

That absolutely proves zyzz literally invented partying as a bodybuilder

Daily reminder that abusing the tanning bed will give you shitty white spots like that

The fuck is wrong with his jaw? He looks like a nutcracker.

all these assholes who pump up roids and try to be like him will never get close. why? because they're assholes. zyzz was a gentle soul. his charisma wasn't fueled by smug bullshit, but just legit kindness and motivation. because that's what he did, never put others down. you could tell just by looking at him, he felt no jealousy or hate towards others.

he remained true to himself til the day he died.

why do arabs always have the stupidest haircuts?

They're attention-whores.

Kek

Doesn't seem like a sick cunt to me

>Zyzz
>Never put others down.

Pick only one.

>random guy does roids
YOU'RE IVER COMPENSATING BODY DYSMORPHIA INSECURE FRAUD. p

>zyzz does roids
King of fit.

Fuck off retard.

Looks like scurvy, get this man some lemons !

>because that's what he did, never put others down
He was a dick to females on the internet though, and he made up "you mad brah"

>Are.... are

Please stop trying to transfer the whole fake surprise argumentive tactic from speech over to text, it's cringey as all fuck.

>girl stands next to guy for picture
>assuming they fuck

You really dont leave ur basement much huh?

>females
>others
lol beta cuck white knight virgin detected

probs just interacted with her like a normal human. you know what that's like... right? right user?

:/

Zyzz's autistic brother in law, Siss.

He looks like Zyzz's retarded cousin

also cancer

He was a dick to whores, not women. Zyzz remembered how he was treated by women before he became buff. He wasn't going to meet their criteria just so he could fuck them and because of that he managed to outclass the whores in the end.

Is that zyzz on the bogg pill?

what the hell, I always thought that admiring zyzz was a fucking meme, like admiring rich piana. you guys unironically worship some retard who died a few years ago from roids?

>zyzz was the first human being in the entire world to have enjoyed going to parties and listening to EDM while also injecting tren in his ass

damn son, how underaged and new are you at this?

The only people that talk chit about zyzz are generally older people that weren't around when he was. I was an underageb& lurking around the time he died and I can tell you as a kid when you are much more impressionable, the whole zyzz thing was really attractive. Especially when you were fat like I was or skinny. Zyzz was a legit bro and was just like all of us which was why so many people loved him because he was a glimmer of hope that one day we could look like him. Regardless of how much gear he had to take to get his physique still to this day it's my goal physique and IMO one of the most aesthetically pleasing out there... Unironically

>nobody will ever replace Zy...

>just like all of us

how do you think someone with 200% better genetics than you is just like you?

zyzz was a joke like thinking chloe grace moretz was attractive. a joke that underage then took to be reality because the joke flew over their heads

See. You convince yourself women will only robotically jump on your dick if you're some Adonis then have a homicidal bitchfit if you A don't achieve that or B women don't flock to you if you do

It's not that fucking formulaic. Stop stressing yourself out because girls might like a guy because of who he is without being ripped. You'd think you'd be happy that we don't have ridiculous standards and actually want to fuck normal guys.

>he thinks people can only relate to others based on their physical appearance

Are you legitimately retarded?

>we want to fuck normal guys

Confirmed for never making it, stacy

-----------> only if the dude is tall. The guy in the pic is tall for that girl, that's probably why she is with him. Under 5'6 and you are pretty screwed imo no girl will like you.

do you guys not understand that zyzz is so loved today because he died?

like he was kind of funny back in the day, but his celebrity status is a direct result of his early death

YOU are a moron who needs to grow the fuck up and get a life. zyzz was an insecure pussy like most of the people on here.

Sniff,poor Rush, a very underrated band.