Been doing bro-splits for 4 years

>been doing bro-splits for 4 years
>started a full body for first time 5 months ago
>have gained quite a lot of strength in such a short period of time
>have actually gained 3kg in scale weight, BUT I look leaner and my waist is smaller/tighter.
>no longer have joint or muscle pain throughout the week

I'm starting to think I got meme'd for 4 years on the bodypart split stuff...

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558571
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15831061/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8563679
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you doing now that you weren't doing before? Give me an example of old day X vs new day X

Before I did the standard split for roughly 4 years.

Mon = Chest
Tue = Back
Wed = Legs
Thu = Shoulders
Fri = Arms with a bit of abs.

Now I'm just doing full body Mon/Wed/Fri.

I basically just took the volume I was doing on my bro-split and split it up into 3 full body days.

meant to reply to

So you're doing the same exercises but condensed into 3 days instead of 5...?

Post full body routine feg

Yeah, I'm not actually doing some autistic science based Full body. I'm literally doing exactly what I did on my split, and just spread it out over 3 days, it's been really effective.

I know it's a lot of sets, but it's pretty easy to get through since a different muscle group is being used after each exercise.

3x8+ just mean the obvious, when you can do 3x8 comfortable and or hit 3x8 for higher than 8 rep sets, then you can increase weight again.

I spend about 1.5 to 2.5 hours, depending on how I feel on the day. If I have really high energy I can smash though one of these in 1.5-2 hours. If I'm low on energy it can drag on a little longer. Still though, I use to spend 1+ hour monday to friday on the split, so the time in the gym isn't that much different.

I go A B A, B A B, A B A, B A B, etc.

(A) workout.

>Main lifts of the day
1. Squats (4x8 or 5x5)
2. Weighted Pull-ups (5x5)
3. Flat Bench Press (4x8 or 5x5)
4. Leg Curls (3x8+)
>Secondary lifts of the day
5. Lateral Raises (3x8+)
6. Klokov Press (3x8+)
7. Bicep Curls (3x8+)
8. Standing Calf Raises (3x8+)
9. Tricep Pushdowns (3x8+)
>Bonus Lifts
10. Chest Flys or Pec Deck (3x8+)
11. Rear Delt Flys or FacePulls (3x8+)
12. Abs if you want

(B) workout.

>Main lifts of the day
1. Deadlifts (3x5)
2. OHP (5x5)
3. Power Shrugs (3x8+)
4. Incline Bench Press (3x8+)
5. Seated Cable Rows (3x8+)
>Secondary Lifts of the day
6. Overhead Tricep Extensions (3x8+)
7. Bicep Curls (3x8+)
8. Leg Extensions (3x8+)
9. Seated Calf Raises (3x8+)
>Bonus Lifts
10. Pec Deck or Chest flys (3x8+)
11. FacePulls or Rear Delt flys (3x8+)
12. Abs if you want.

and what are your 1rms

I haven't done 1RMs since back in my novice days ego lifting.

You can workout my theoretical 1RMs with these numbers though.

5x5 pullups is BW+45kg
5x5 squats is 162.5kg
5x5 bench is 115kg
5x5 ohp is 77.5kg
3x5 deadlift is 190kg (I conventional deadlift with short manlet arms)

Body split is for roiders (or literally mutant genetic elite) that can actually benefit from the intensity that that structure allows. Full body not only stimulates more natty test production (given you do compound lifts), but it lets you recuperate better since you wont work each muscle group that hard.

How much do you weigh? Is that really your pull-up 5rm? 45KG?

>been doing a shit routine
>it was shit
Wow. Dude. Deep.

Should have done PPLPPLx retard

hitting a bodypart 1x per week is too low for a natty since PS is elevated only for 24-36 hours and that's for beginners. for intermediates that window is even less.

beginners should be doing 3x full body to take advantage of that and build as much mass as possible. full body is also fine for intermediates but once you become mid to high intermediate then 4x/week U/L with heavy/hyper days becomes superior

Taking you 4 years to realise this shit lol. Well better than never good job

>suggests a slightly less shittier program
kek, fullbody all the way

What if you're a fatty trying to lose weight, would you still do fullbody?

LMAO@thinking special exercises raise your "testlevel" that just shows how little this board knows at all

i browse Veeky Forums a lot and realized that only this past week has there been a lot of shilling for full body over brosplit/PPL. There was already a consensus that brosplits are for juicers, but only recently has there been all this commotion about how fullbody is superior to PPL even for intermediate lifters.

Makes me wonder if this is a new and recent meme.

I do PPL personally though progress is slow so I don't know if I should believe the hype/meme.

then why the only decent looking guys in CBT threads are on brosplits...?

This is the only good post i read for the last 4 weeks

So a full body routine would be better for losing weight and building mass, as say, GSLP? Serious question.

I do area splits:
Chest + arms
Back + shoulders
Legs + core

With a high volume and variety and some bw stuff thrown in on rest days
Works well for me and is still fun to do

They're all 150 pound soaking wet DYELs who use lighting and myspace angles to make them look bigger than they actually are.

The rest of them are /fraud/

I finally got a personal trainer.
He is an ex oly lifter. He is lean and muscular. He swears by a lower/upper/ohp+bis+tris split where main exercises are done in a reverse pyramid fashion. I have no idea if it's working, but I liked wholebody more.

Yes.

I switched from a 5 day split to a PPL and I'm shrinking. My lifts are skyrocketing though.
Hit a 4 plate squat and 5 plate deadlift on last week's leg day, before I had been hitting 365 squats and 445 DL.

Different user here, I'm on a cut so I feel like I need more recovery time in between training sessions for now. Is this fine?
Day 1: Lower body
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Upper body
Day 4: Trunk
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: Repeat
So I hit my lower body twice a week and the rest just 1. I don't just do isolation exercises though, I also do some compound exercises. I'm female so I want to focus on my lower body for obvious reasons.
When I start bulking again I'm planning on doing:
Day 1: Lower body
Day 2: Upper body
Day 3: Trunk
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Repeat
Then I hit everything twice a week. I also do kickboxing 3 times a week btw.

Your frequency should increase on a cut, not decrease.

Years ago I made the mistake of cutting on a bro-split. Literally by the time I got to train a specific muscle group after 7 days my gains were fucking melting off at the speed of light.

I personally find that unless I keep my frequency at bare minimum of 2x every body-part per week, that my gains just melt off on a cut.

post pictures of trunk?

Kek

>A bit of abs
Never gonna make it

Well, there's your answer: now you're actually giving your muscles some time for recuperation. That's when they do the growing part.

your weight has nothing to do with which program you do. you pick a program based on your lifting experience and your goals, not your weight

depends on how long you've been training. if you are intermediate read this ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558571

if you are a real beginner it shouldn't matter because for the first few months (3-6 or even 8) most of your gains are neurological. also what the hell is trunk? just go on a decent U/L program like candito linear if you are a beginner/early intermediate or candito 6w if you are more experienced

why don't you try it yourself and see how YOU respond to it? doing another program for 2-3 months won't kill you

What's with the fullbody shills lately? Nobody in their sane mind and with a minimum of experience would go for full body "after 4 years".
I was about to suggest as well that probably the brosplit was poorly designed, then I read "no longer have joint or muscle pain throughout the week" and I realized it's a DYEL 14-yo trying to shitpost again.

>Makes me wonder if this is a new and recent meme.
More like, a really devoted shitposter.

What's wrong with a full body workout man? I don't get why everyone is so afraid of them. People do them all the time and get big.

by the way, I'm not for literal "brosplits" as in "hit once a week", I'm for routines that hit each muscles twice a week (PPL being one of this kind of routines).

it's not for intermediate lifters.

>I'm literally doing exactly what I did on my split, and just spread it out over 3 days
>1.5 to 2.5 hours
>If I'm low on energy it can drag on a little longer
so wrong, and this after "4 years". Jesus fucking Christ.
I wonder if it will it take you another 4 years to realize it. Upper/Lower x2 or PPL or any kind of 4/6 days a week routine hitting with decent volume twice a week each muscle group would probably blow your mind I guess. Spending all that time in a single session is only detrimental, unless you don't take a nap and a little lunch in-between sets. Perpetrating a session over 1,5 or even worse, 2 hours whilst you're exhausted is pants-on-head retarded.

I've done upper lower before, I found FB to work better.

You could've googled what trunk means
>The torso or trunk is an anatomical term for the central part of the many animal bodies (including that of the human) from which extend the neck and limbs. The torso includes the thorax and the abdomen.

I want to focus on my lower body and especially my ass, that's why I don't follow those programs. I've seen what happens if women focus too much on upper body. Plus for the first 6 months I did everything in my home gym.

Remember I said I do kickboxing 3 times a week. I still use my muscles quite a bit.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15831061/
You're welcome

Retard

best meme "compounds boost test", holy shit read a book

tl;dr working out boosts test. A bro-split still consists of heavy compounds as an absolute base. Why does everyone think bro-splits islike 80% isolation 20% compound in machines? Braindead

Let's be honest user,you do a Bro split because you can't work out as hard.

Exact opposite, you just lack work capacity to make gains from a brosplit, sad really how some people can't push themselves past full body routines.

"Protocols high in volume, moderate to high in intensity, using short rest intervals and stressing a large muscle mass, tend to produce the greatest acute hormonal elevations (e.g. testosterone, GH and the catabolic hormone cortisol) compared with low-volume, high-intensity protocols using long rest intervals."
Nobody is saying that, but bro-split routines tend to have significantly less compound lifts than full body routines. Besides the other benefits I mentioned if you are not roiding.

>be me
>on brosplit
>do 30 sets for bodypart
>get some decent gains
>continue doing 30 sets for bodypart, becomes pretty much impossible to keep adding weight to the bar because of all the sets i need to do on the day
>realize im not going anywhere despite destroying myself doing tons n tons of sets
>decide to try full body out of pure boredom of lifting
>literally only do a few sets for a bodypart
>begin to slowly add weight to the bar on every lift
>gains start happening again
>mfw (for example) im making more gains on my chest muscles, just progressing on my bench, with a few sets, than I ever did blasting out 30+ retard sets on a brosplit chest day

It's an amazing feeling, almost like you've come out of a prison , when you discover the fact that you don't actually need all that retarded amounts of sets to stimulate growth, and that just a few sets with a tiny bit of added weight is all you need to stimulate more growth.

That said, I understand people have built great physiques and got strong doing bro-splits, but man.....that was never working for me, I spent years on brosplits and I was stalled for fucking years, both aesthetics and strength wise...I was just spinning my wheels. Full body lifting made me go through noob-gains 2.0 and made me fall back in love with lifting. I could never go back to brosplits.

I push myself to failure on 15 different workouts a day, you, your day is a squat, a bench, a deadlift and a failed OHP, and then you sit on your phone. I see you at my gym, and me and my Chad gymbro laugh at your malformed tiny pecs and baby arms.

T. 5'7" 160lb foreverottermode twink Manley gayboy

Your workout (like every other brosplit lifter) is like this.

Flat Bench Press 5x5
Incline BB press 3x10
Decline BB press 3x10
Chest fly one 3x15
Chest fly two 3x15
Hammer Press chest Machine flat 4x10
Hammer Press chest Machine incline 4x10
Pec deck one 3x15
Pec deck two 3x15

What's funny is you already stimulated 99% of your growth on the first 5 sets for the next 50 hours, but you'll spend the next 45 minutes doing another 26 sets using baby weights achieving absolutely no additional muscle growth stimulation, and then wait nearly 200 hours to train the chest again.

I do upper/lower because I progress and can hit everypart with more volume and intensity.

Mon upper
Tues lower
Wed upper
Thur lower
Fri upper
Sat lower
Sun off

My routine changes but I put my weaker parts first until they become strong enough then switch.

Pullups 5x5
Bench press
Inverted rows
Dumbell incline press
Barbell curls
Close grip press
Forearm
Rotator cuff work

Front squats
GHR
Calves
Abs
Groin/hips

My progress is great and I havent stalled and if ai do I just change up the reps or exercise

6'0" 240 lbs slav, like this but with no definition.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8563679

You build muscle for 36 hours post lifting. Training your body more than that would likely be pointless as you'd be working muscles that are already growing, and instead should try to work with 36 hours as a minimum between body parts. Assuming this, the average person would see optimal hypertrophy working out between 3-4 times a week.

A split only works each muscle group once, maybe twice, a week. It is sub-optimal. Not to mention, the exercises from one day easily overlap with the next - it's near impossible to workout your arms without also working your back and vice-versa; if arms are done one day and back the next, you'll likely end up working a muscle group that is already fatigued and recovering which after long bouts results in a muscle that has no properly recovered and will instead not grow due to not even healing properly - a muscle prioritizes recovery over getting larger.

On top of splits being sub-optimal as is for training each body part a decent amount of times per week and them often overlapping in muscles between workouts, they also have the luxury of often featuring too much volume. If you're trying to better your form, do more sets. If you're trying to build more muscle, do less. Your muscles don't need a ridiculous amount of sets to grow - your time is much better spent doing the minimum to facilitate hypertrophy then resting. You grow while you rest, not while you gym. Any asshole that spends 2 hours working only arms is wasting their time. There's a good reason why Full Body routines give results on 10 sets per workout; if 10-12 is sufficient for your ENTIRE body, why the fuck would you do more than 3-4 for ONE body part?

I guarantee you look like shit, are completely new to lifting (

>240lbs with no definition

So you're fat?

>LOOK BRO I LOOK LIKE THIS GUY TRUST ME
it's okay, I know you can't post because it's a blueboard and you literally can't go one second without a massive cock in your mouth

This.

t. someone who trained brosplits for years and switched to fullbody training in the last year and haven't looked back

This

I followed my friend who's on roids routine and the amount of sets and reps for each body part was pointless for me as a natty

There's no need to do an hour of working out on one body part as a natty

Is a lower body/upper body split just as bad? I already do something close to candito linear, but because I'm female and especially want my butt to look better I include some isolation exercises like weighted hipthrusts, weighted glute bridges etc.

>tfw followed a bro split for 8 months and hardly made any gains
>tfw swole gym bro told me you can only hit each body part once a week or its overtraining
>tfw he was on steroids

I wish I would have known this sooner

My exact thought.

I look like this guy btw except bigger shoulders/wider cock and I do full body workouts.

Upper Lower is slightly superior than Full Body for women.

Full Body is slightly superior than Upper/Lower for men.

This is because men require slightly more Upper body training and women require slighting more Lower body training. Upper/Lower tends to give a better balance for women, but not for men, who have far more growth potential in their Upper body, which is why full body comes out better for men.

Upper/Lower is best done as ABxBAxx - this has many of the same issues in that it only works each muscle group twice and that if you do say, Pullups on A then that'll negatively affect Squats on B due to having already worked your back and core which will hurt your ability to stabilize the bar. It's somewhat easier to recover from due to the extra days of rest making it better than a standard split, but it's still sub-optimal.

>I did Upper/Lower and my lifts moved like shit

Natty license and gym registration please. Do you have any idea how much you were brosciencing? You were going full retard in a no brainlet zone.

Mon:
Inclined bench press (3x10)
Squats (3x10)
Military press (3x10)
Deadlift (3x10)
Cable pec fly (3x10)
HIIT cardio
Crunches

Wed:
Bench press (3x10)
Lateral raises (3x10)
Weighted dips (3x10)
Farmer's walk (3x10)
Row (3x10)
HIIT cardio
Crunches

Fri:
Frontal shoulder raises (3x10)
Lunges (3x10)
Weighted pull ups (3x10)
Pec deck (3x10)
Anything new I might want to try (avoiding pec training)
HIIT cardio
Crunches

On rest days I still do some cardio (15-20 min) for the cardiovascular and cognitive benefits.

Any advice? Any new lift I should try?

>wider cock
Kekd

>deadlift 3x10
R u Ok?

Ok but seriously
Deadlift and squat should be either spaced further apart I.e. D Monday s Wednesday or you should just bear on down and do squat and deadlift every workout.

I feel like your right in that middle area where you're cutting yourself short, especially since you're going super heavy volume on upper in proportion to lower

Having consistent, constant training of form on deadlift and squat is crucial to minimize injury but hey that's just like my opinion man

So best would be full body 3 or 4 times a week? With squats, deadlifts, benchpress, and overhead press first before adding exercises for the muscles I want to specifically target like hip thrusts? I'm mostly lifting for hypertrophy and looking hotter, rather than strength.

What would be a good, general full body routine for a beginner?

I would add more lower body training, but dunno if I could recover considering that HIIT cardio also hits my legs somewhat.

Haven't posted in this thread but I found a workout which gives me the proper rest time between sessions and therefore optimal gains: ABCx

A: back/biceps/traps
-deadlift
-lat pull downs
-seated horizontal rows (dont know the name)
-pull ups
-barbell shrugs
-seated bicep curls
-t bar rows
-smith machine rows
-machine bicep curls
-seated bent-over rear-delt raises (flies)

B: legs and abs (with barbell lunges being the main lift, NOT squats, even though I still do squats)

C: Chest/triceps/shoulder push

Takes me 1h30 to 2h for every workout. Also, I keep changing the order of the exercises I do, so that every move gets to be the "1st of the workout" once in a while.

>tfw 20
>twig, barely move
>laugh lines/wrinkles
>pull up on face slightly and the tips of my lips stop drooping, neutral expression suddenly looks like chad
whats the cure for laugh lines and saggy cheek fat/not Veeky Forums face
can one of you bros post some good nutrition/exercise info
i want my old face back i dont even care about my arms
also manlet and underweight dont bully im fucking poor in the backwoods

Git silly us.

If you've been training less than 2-3 months non-seriously, stick to compounds. If progress starts to slow or you notice slight imbalances after 3 months, add two sets (not exercises) of accessories, though at that point you're still a beginner and likely won't need to. At 6 months, imbalances will be more obvious at which point you'll likely want to lower it to two compounds per day as opposed to three due to the larger recover times (ie - Bench + Squat / OHP + Squat / Bench + Deadlift) and add in a compound accessory for the weak part of your compounds, like Front Squats for quads, and one light accessory for smaller or lagging body parts.

be my gf

I'm at the 6 months mark now, and I actually WANT to create an imbalance. I want my glutes and hip abductors to be more pronounced than my hams. I also want my lower body to be more trained than my upper. I've seen what happens if women just keep everything balanced, they do end up getting a V shape and end up looking mannish even without being on T.

>Tfw almost got bit by the Crossfit Jew.
You guys saved me.

>Be me, three years ago.
>YUGE fat fuck.
>Decide I need to get fit.
>Guys at work looked RIPPED to me because I had no idea at the time.
>Ask them about it and they start espousing the virtues of Crossfit.
>They take me along, and I can't keep up at all.
>On top of that their "gym" costs $120 a month and it's all circuit all the time.
>Decide to cheap out and go to a commercial gym.
>Make my way onto Veeky Forums for Crossfit advice.
>Get laughed at, particularly that I believed the Crossfit trainer bioscience that it didn't matter what I ate.
>Follow the sticky and a diet that a Veeky Forumsizen planned for me, shred weight so fast that the guys at work start asking if I'm on gear/DNP.
>Blast past coworkers lifts in months, now on Texas Method.
>Coworkers all don't believe that I made this progress natty.
>They're all still spending $120 a month to do 20 reps of 1 plate squats.
>I try to show then the way of Rippletits.

I'm by no means at my goal body, but for the first time in my memory I weigh under 100kg and I'm not a weak sack of shit anymore.

PIC is an average night's dinner.

You should continue working your hamstrings equal to your quads as they'll make your glutes more pronounced. Per workout, the same applies, though do slightly less upper body work. Example:

A:
-Squat
-Jeffersons
-Hip Adbductions

B:
-Deadlift
-Hack Squats
-Weighted Hyperextensions

You could and should add an arm accessory afterwards. That routine would be specifically if you were trying to create an imbalance.

can i still get gains + healthier if i do mediterranean diet
i want to look younger and have the vitality to match my age more than just being jacked
>tfw years of never movings given me a saggy chubby face but im a twig

Only thing good about crossfit is crossfit girls and potentially making a few buds.

So look it here's how I'd balance it given the HIIT. M-W-F is actually perfect with all the volume.
First and foremost, you want consistency for A) form and also B) gauging progress
So
M
Mil press (first only because of the inherent danger of bad form) 3x10
Now here, either Pendlay Rows or upright rows. This will balance out your Mil press/ohp.
Squat 2x10
Deadlift 2x10
Now loom it cuz, your spine is getting shmammered mcnammered right about now which is why you should add in something like weighted dead hangs (literally just pince a plate with your feet, and hang - letting your spinal column decompress.) this should be added every day you squat and deadlift, thus mwf, but after HIIT
W
Squat 2x10
Deadlift 2x10
Also, for Wednesday, really get those tris if you're going to do dips. Sub close grip bench for normal bench, and weighted chins for your farmer walks unless your Forearms REALLY need the isolation.
F
Squat 2x10
Deadlifts 2x10
Everything else looks good and amounts to personal preference on how you wanna train what.
I.e. I prefer c&p over Mil press- is it changing overall progress? Probably not, just what I like. As long as you're balancing push/pull as you simultaneously balance upper lower you'll be fine and can really do whatever you want but hey that's just like thoughts in my headnoggin dude

Im a fan of learning an oly lift if you get bored with standard exercises btw

I'd just like to say that I started out on full body 3xweek for seven months, but after greatly diminishing returns, I realised the body parts weren't getting the rest they deserved.

I switched to a ULXULXX program that incorporates each main lift twice: once for strength, once for hypertrophy. I'm hitting them harder more and I allow them more rest. I am fully recovered each workout, so I can't blame the last one.

It's great!

Eh, most girls in the "gym" were pretty rank and seemed to be attracted to the low weight + no diet attitude.

What about upper/lower split 6 times a week vs full Body 3 times a week?

>I'm doing the exact same thing with the exact same frequency, what will change?

Except for frying your CNS and not letting it recover, I'd say not much.

Well it's higher volume. Are you sure about the CNS?

So how would that look then? Alternate between A and B with a rest day in between?

I once split up my full body exercises like that. I quickly hit plateaus within two weeks.

I'd say so

FAIR ENOUGH

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

fullbody or die?

Tell me something Veeky Forums, is this a full body or a split? Btw its over 5 days and goes ABCABXX

A
>ohp 3x5
>bench 3x5
>incline bench 3x5
>lateral raises 3x8
>rear delt flies 3x8
>farmers walks until failure
>dips 3x8
>cardio for 10 minutes but high resistance

B
>deadlift 2x5, 1x failure
>squats 3 x 5
>pull ups 3 x 5 since I suck at them
>rows 3 x 8
>cable rows 3 x 8
>leg extensions 3 x 5
>RDLs 2x5, 1x failure

C
>decline weighted crunches 3 x 8
>weighted leg raises 3 x 8
>weighted oblique crunches 3 x 8
>tricep extension 3 x 8
>skullcrushers 3 x 5
>close grip bench 3 x 5
>preacher curl 3 x 5
>incline curls 3 x 8

Any critiques are welcome

>

Dear Veeky Forums
I'm a natty doing PPL where my routine looks like this
>Push Pull x Legs Push x Pull Legs x Push Pull etc
Been doing it for 5 months, had good results. Am I gonna make it?

Sure

so we have
shoulder - chest - lat - delts - compound involving shoulders, core, arms and legs

legs - lats

chest - triceps - core - biceps

that's not a full body and you seem to have performed some division per muscle group, but there's a lot of overlapping.
you suck on pull ups and lats but you put them after squat + deadlifts. Squats + deadlifts are extremely fatiguing and I'd suggest to do only lower body accessories that day. If pull ups are difficult for you I'd place them as the first exercise of the day. Ordering is important too

hey how do you prepare greens
spinach or broccoli or cauliflower or kale or green beans or...

personally i can most likely do 10 if i do them first, but i dont want to do that. weighted pullups are not going to be in my future anytime soon.

i put kale over a frying pan with olive oil and garlic to cook the bitterness out and leave it a nice dark green, afterwards i put black pepper but you could add salt if you want. Except for spinach i eat the rest steamed without seasoning

Give me your opinions on this routine, is it autistic ?

>squats, rows, deadlifts and OHP on the same day and only squats twice a week.
i dont understand this

i currently dp full body routine where i superset everything and rest for about 3 minutes,x5.
will this hurt my gains a lot? or is it just sligthly less optimal than regular rest periods between exercises?

What's better for someone with AIDS bro split or full body?

same problem here. Our crossfit gym is basically where vegan hippy girls covered in tattoos go to take selfies and buy low quality weed.