I fucking won my class

>mandatory we are all gonna make it
>18 years old

Well done

>back you go

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
Look at those twiggy ittle bitty wrists!
Look at those teensy weensy cute little Trump hands!
You look like you're 5 foot 6 tops.

Get your Satanic genetics out of my God pool you fucking degenerated. Your mother should have swallowed you instead.

this jelly and not even commenting legs.

Good job OP, but realize you're not done building yet. How much do you feel the tan helps to emphasize definition?

nice work user. nice bod, don't go all ronnie coleman on us. that would look like shit. go for the zyzz bod but lay off the trenny n clenny n dnbeezy

Tfw when have no gym memebership

jelly neckbeard

that's... pretty good conditioning, and really good size considering you look flat/depleted like a natty

Bodybuilding is for nonces

That right leg looks unproportionate to your left, other than that your conditioning is awesome

So get one. If you don't have the motivation to buy a gym membership then you don't have the motivation to actually put in the work.
And don't go making excuses to why you can't.

Nice work user I guess, good physique.

But does anyone else really think classic physique is a bit cancerous? I mean they don't train legs and don't pose. They just walk out and stand there awkwardly for a few seconds.

They need to add posing into classic physique. I genuinely thought there was more to it before I saw a show for the first time but nope, they just stand there.

It's men's physique, not classic.

Props to you, user, you did good

they mostly train legs, if you look at OPs left leg there seems to be good quad development, although the guy in the back looks pretty chicken-leg-ish

what i wanna say is the shorts obscure your legs fully and even guys with big legs can look small in them

Good jeb. Mines coming up on the 24th too

project harder jellyman

That waist. Good work OP

cycle?

congrats brah

>Clearly a natty
>Same small calves and wrists as me
>He made it
>ergo I can make it too.
Thx for giving my cripplingly low self esteem a boost.

>still a manlet

grats bro

good job bro, were the rest of the midgets also buff like you or was it an easy win?

Congrats cutie!

nice job

>Those traps
Mama mia

Ignore the shitposting retards man, good job.

Nice physique man, you need to incline bench more though, but seriously awesome physique.

solid work now keep grinding

Great job regardless, but are you Natty?

Thanks Homies. I went in at this show at 5 11" and weighing about 170. Gameplan is to bulk like a fucking madman for the next year and see if I can do good in classic physique. I'll be lurking around here.

>5 11"
you look 5'9 tops

Good.
Keep chasing the next comp.
Be realistic
Plan
Do it

>a competition in which the goal is to take steroids paint yourself brown and see who has the most developed muscles

I will never understand these worthless competitions

Found the DYEL