We're all on day 8, brah

>Starting too late

How is it like?

>year 22 of no gf

its day 8
did you failed or started 3 days ago?

Day 4 and I fapped 1-2 time erry day
Halfway there
What are the benefits? I read social issues and depression can develop from chronic fapping.

>no fap
>benefits
Here we go

>day 74 of no gf and still not over it

Day 1 for me. Seeing 1st page of Veeky Forums doesn't help. There's always some succubuses on the front page. Gotta give up on Veeky Forums for the time being. It's not like I can learn anything more from you guys anyway.

Faggot

>Day 251 of nofap

get on my level scrubs

>e-stating
You're just so low test beta you have no sex drive

What symptoms have you started suffering from which are in any way related to low testosterone?

>year 20 of no sex
G-guys when does the joke stop?

Why do so many people get dumped in spring or at the start of summer?

lol i did laugh

It's not fun, stop it

i was 19 when i lost mine if it makes you feel better.. its about not giving a fuck.. find out why you give a fuck and work to get rid of that reason..

I lost after 7 days of nofap
It didn't even feel good to orgasm, what the fuck?

Same

second negative 10 of no self hate

How do you guys even get past one week? I tried it once for shit and giggles and couldn't talk to a girl without wondering how her asshole tasted like

>Finns
>having gfs

because that's when hunks start hanging out at the beach and girls would rather fuck hunks, not guys who go on Veeky Forums

day 15

let's succeed guys

I get the same thing. I even have an aversion to pron after a few days of nofap like its too degenerate of a behavior to condone. I think its just bc ur getting back to a more natural way of life.

Damn that fucking sucks.

i also am on day 3

my last fap was to jennifer lawrence. i was jerking off to black chicks and then somehow landed on jlaw. what a waste.

>day 7665 of no gf