My manlet brethren, why do we even try?

My manlet brethren, why do we even try?

why is he such a cuck

He cool.
Getting bitter and angry would have been the cuck reaction. Like you are.

He isn't even very short
Women were a mistake

>5'10
>not even very short
>bitter
I spy with my little eye...

5'10 is literally unironically average among young men and a good 4-5 inches taller than your average woman

>Only accept 6' or above
>accept
Why are women so full of themselves?

Because she is on a website where thousands of men are trying to get her to notice them

>5'10
>average

5'10 is 178 cm user

It's 177
That's 4 cm below average.
And being average is... average not good

I don't think you understand the concept of "average", user

Also it's 177.80 so 178 is closer to the truth if you wanna round out

Not for long, soon all that map but Poland and hungry will be replaced with that flag that has cresent moon and star

Inshallah

You're complaining that a girl on a dating website doesn't find you attractive.
Something she has no control over and something that doesn't affect you in the slightest except for you seeking her validation because you know you're a manlet

>And being average is... average
>I don't think you understand the concept of "average", user
Still bitter huh?

> implying poland can stop anything

I am not the original poster lol, but seeing how ballistic you're going over something this minor tells me height is an extremely sensitive subject for you.

I'm just telling you your stats are stupid and your picture actually goes against your original argument. No need to blow your insecurity load all over me.

I'm 5'10 and I've never had problems with girls irl (even tho Im pretty ugly), neither has anyone ever called me short. The >biggest players I know are 5'8 and 5'6 with below average bods and average faces. The 6'3 dude I know with a perfect face and crazy good sports and lifting genetics (literally looks fit, strong and thicc despite having never lifted) has only ever got laid to one girl.

Has Veeky Forums memed me with the HEIGHT FACE FRAME stuff? Is it really all about PERSONALITY and CONFIDENCE? I'm eastern european tho.

This.

I always laugh when manlets on this board make comments like:
>how can i be a manlet when i'm literally average

Ummmm, maybe because average is exactly that... shit.

People on this board pride themselves with being stronger, having a high killcount, and then "are ok" with being less than 6'0.

De nile is only a river that flows north through egypt

These are self-reported, user, you can remove at least 1" for every country

Its good being a dutch bro

>how ballistic you're going over something this minor tells me height is an extremely sensitive subject for you
>if you don't rage at a girl liking men above 6 you're just insecure about being the height the girl described as attractive
You tried

;)

> tfw family name is dutch
> living in norway
> 6'0, perfectly average here
> cannot go home to fatherland because I would be manlet

What do brehs? Go to japan?

I never mentioned anything about that sonny, stop making up straw men.

But now I'm legitimately curious, why the fuck do you get so defensive and angry over height? I have also noticed you have felt the need to drop by that you're 6'. Why the insecurity?

>average height ranging form 5'8-5'11
>5'10 is totally way below average hurr durr

I'm 6'0 here and almost everybody is about my height with some guy towering over me every once in a while

I'm 6'3 actually. I'm neither defensive or angry. The guy I initially replied to said
>women are a mistake
because one girl on a hookup website doesn't like his manlet ass and you felt the need to defend his manletness (being a manlet yourself)
Starting an argument like that and then go hurr durr you're just not mad and bitter because you're insecure is just desperate and retarded. Stay small Smallie.

>6'0

Here in the Netherlands thats manlet height

No it isnt

In Holland? Pretty much the same for me here.

Problem is one of my better friends is like 6'7 and pretty built, making me look like a dwarf next to him. He has reached his max muscle potential and keeps having joint trouble now though, so I'm gonna get stronger than him eventually. Everyone has their own stuff to deal with I guess. I think 6'0 is pretty good for building muscle and getting aesthetic while still being able to use the body in sports/wars/competitions etc

yeah those !! so cool
i would just stop responding

The only thing I did was tell you that 5'10 is ~178cm which fits with the average of the picture you posted, while at the same time you said the picture proved otherwise. In short I just attacked your faulty understanding of statistics.

In response you went on a tirade over how I hate women, how I must be a manlet and in general got extremely defensive.

So yes, that pretty much hints that height IS a sensitive subject for you, which kind of baffles me.

Almost all strongmen are at least 6'7. Your bro just has shit genetics.

>Be 189cm
>Country average supposedly 179
>Feel so average

How outdated is that chart?

really?
Most tall fags I know have trouble with everything from ankles to shoulders.. Maybe it's just excuses or whatever, but it does seem to me that tall fags will struggle more with endurance challenges

It is
t. 183 manlet suffering in Friesland

It's mostly diet and lack of roids.

some times I wish they didn't invent roids, everyone would have way better/more realistic expectations to themselves and others

yeah its about confidence. people who make these threads just want to make others feel worse but by creating the threads they just confirm that they will never make it
also someone who is 21 but past the young-adult insecurity stage, these threads are fucking hilarious. you guys either start going out and observing things or will seriously never make it.

I would give almost anything to be 4-5 inches taller

I'd gladly give 10 or 20 years of my life expectancy. I'd gladly give up all my gains, shit id gladly become an obese fuck in exchange as long as I was allowed to lose weight afterwards. I'd give an arm or a leg, or an eye. I'd give my life savings for it.

Fuck this manlet meme. Fuck it so fucking much.

>not responding with
No worries I only date 130lbs and under anyway

all the fucking gaijins here are >190cm chads don't bother

Im 5'9 and i get plenty of pussy. I've even fucked a taller girl. It's all about your face and confidence.

Seriously you need to stop. How will you ever get laid if that is how you think? You need to fucking stop caring about height. Women DO NOT give a fuck as long you have money a good face or confidence

You're just angry that no one gives a shit about your height in real life and when people start to remind you to this, you get angry and defensive. As 6'4 I'm the tallest person of my social circle and many of my friends are more successful with women and height wasnt a problem for anyone I know.
The thing is, you can't be an utterly insecure faggot who argues about frame/height/face on a korean basket weaving imageboard and pretend to be a confident person in real life. These two wont work, even if you don't say a word, your body language says a lot already.

>inb4 fake it
No mate, that won't work. Let's say youre a famous person who isnt photogenic and hates being in front of the camera. A magazine asks you for the cover. Which one would be better
>trying to imitate some model look without any experience in the past and ending up looking super up tight, weird
>trying to have fun in front of the camera and enjoying it, producing honest pictures

Faking confidence is the biggest meme because of spergs like you. You can't fake it. You need to approach a girl, thinking of her a human being. You need to make her comfortable and make her relaxed. You need to help her to open up. You need her to trust you as a person.
You can try acting confident, but you can't fake your thoughts. And thoughts make your actions and behaviour.
You need confidence. No matter what part of life, it will help. Trying to act like Ryan Gosling won't help. If you argue about shit like height, you have no confidence.

How tall are you bro, if it's 6'1'' you shouldn't feel so bad since you're average

A good response would be " to be honest I feel like I still have a chance with you, why don't we grab a coffee "

They always make these infographics from self-reported data. It doesn't mean shit. According to this, Hungary has the longest average dong in Europe, which makes no sense.

no hungary (or dongary) is actually correct

Yes it is lol

Broseph sex is the least of my worries. Being short is fucking garbage.

I will never be taken seriously
I will never be imposing
People will forever pay less attention and treat me worse than taller peers
I'll never be considered aesthetic or well proportioned
No matter how much I lift I'll always be the short jacked guy
No matter how much I accomplish it will always be napoleon complex

Just look at how some of the best short men are treated. Fucking Napoleon conquered Europe and he's remembered for being a manley. Fucking Robert Downey Jr is considered an alpha incarnate and people laugh at him daily for his height

It's not about sex it's about being flawed by fucking design. It's about being a fucking inferior male because of things entirely out of my control. It's about never being taken seriously because of it.

So fuck you dude anyone can get pussy but being a manlet is forever

nah im hungarian myself and it makes no sense. self-reported data is always screwed

Dude Hung-ary
It makes perfect sense

> tfw just regular -arian

I know right

I remember being 18, sitting on a bench and wondering how all those people who were shorter/fatter/less attractive/badly dressed got their girlfriends. Took me almost two years to realise things but now I can only laugh at people who argue about shit like height on the internet. Because I've been there, I've done that, I know exactly how it feels.
Hope you all gonna make it. I know I did and I can't even browse this board anymore because I feel bad for those people.

>i am tall and handsome
>since I am tall and handsome, i realized just by not being a sperg I'll be successful
>now you do the same lul

great advice right here

What you described were my first thoughts when I was 18. These are everyone's first thoughts.
>Just need to be a bit more toned
>Little bit less weight and my jaw is gonna look better!
>A nice shoe is all I need
>If only I was 5 cm taller

Everybody goes through this user, making it isn't about lifting weights and getting a date, it's about finding the answer. I don't believe in absolute truths and I'm not saying I have it. but getting the direction and the right mindset, questioning things is the most important and will help in other parts of your life too. Hope youll make it

>Just need to be a bit more toned
this never ends

>that map
>real

I'm still only seeing a tall and handsome guy telling short and ugly dudes how they will just "make it" if they believe in it hard enough.

I'm 182cm and even old people are taller than me.

Because you're still in the early stage. Giving you what I think would be like giving the answer to an equation you understand nothing of.
You need to get there, it's not about the destination, but the journey user.

Shitskins take the average down by quite a bit.

>most countries in pic are 1.78m (5'10) or below
>5'10 is below average bro

Are you retarded or what lad? You just proved yourself wrong. That pic proves that 5'10 IS average you retard.

Well said, user. I never thought of it that way.

No shitskins in Eastern, Central Europe and Russia. Stop the mental gymnastics mate, you act like a girl when she tries hard to prove something

>trying this hard to sound like a depressed manlet
I can't stop laughing it's like you had a list of retard lanklet memes and just wrote them all down

the demographic of this site went from pretending to be retarded to actual retarded. people are taking the most obvious baits almost every board i go

I wouldn't be surprised if I turned out to be older than you.

Our situations are none alike. Your situation is an above average person being caught in the rat race of self improvement, realizing it and downshifting.
I am a below average person. I will always be a below average person. No matter how much I try to improve myself(and I will), I will always be substandard for reasons outside of my control.

So cut the I am your savior attitude.

Impulsivity common to children less than 18 years old. What you're seeing is the massive influx of underage autists and high school losers.

The first thing you need to do is stop focusing on others. All I see is "above-below-equal", compared to this, compared to that, average here, average there. You need to start focusing on yourself without the dick measuring contest. You need to stop looking at relationships like it was a race between two people and looking at your career like it was purely for bragging rights.
You need to stop thinking of life like it was an achievement system where you need to collect items and tick the boxes

If someone rejected me for something so ridiculously shallow I wouldn't even pay it a second mind. You lose because you screenshotted and came here to post about it.

i'm 6'2", but i've been feeling short lately.

i see so many dudes who are 6'3"+, and that extra inch or two they have on me seems to make a huge difference. everything is broader on them

>i'm 6'2", but i've been feeling short lately.

So how exactly is it different than an anorexic girl feeling fat? You have every right to feel short, just don't try to rationalize it

>I have length where it matters. ;)
Pleb, do you even text?

Yeah. He basically had 3 options

>Go for the banter
say something like "I only accept better looking girls but we can make a deal" or something that doesnt sound too rude (so she must think you are not hurt) but has banter in it

>Don't take yourself seriously
Say something like he could wear heels or some shit. The point is to not take her super seriously and show her that her choices doesn't bother him

>Simply ghost

He choosed to validate a girl for no reason. Poor guy had a really low self-esteem

I am competitive by nature. The only enjoyment I get from life is from doing things well and better than other people. You can type it 100 different ways if you will but "jus b happy w/ urslef" only works for certain minded people

>taller than 5'8
>ever having a decent physique

>oh ok
And then going ghost

I'm 5'7 and I love this meme, but in reality you can be pretty built up to 6 feet tall. You definitely need narrow shoulders and small limbs to look truly thick but there are a decent amount of people with high natural testosterone that can look great.

6 feet tall is the cutoff though. Past that, the lank is unavoidable without hormones.

People laugh at RDJ because of his ridiculous lifts and shoes.

>No shitskins in Eastern, Central Europe and Russia

dumb US poster.

im from poland. we only have gypsies here, but they arent even shorter than the average outside the really poor and homeless
nigs dont exist in this part of the world

lmao

>"I only accept better looking girls but we can make a deal"

shiggy diggy

Too many pajeets and niggers in Kaunas and Vilnius

Im 6'3". So you tell me I will never look like rich piana?
There is no reason to live. :(
You are so lucky, dude.

>future Europe will be filled with the genetics of people who are manlets, brainlets, facelets, hairlets, skinlets, and culturelets

Most depressing thought

5'5" here, ama. No I will not become the little girl.

im 6'1 and i feel really short. ive always felt short.

Fuck off.

She's clearly not worth the having if she's willing to preclude entire swaths of people based solely on their height.

I think it's win-win. She doesn't want to pretend she wants him, she's made it clear she is undesirable. There are no problems.

>>l2think like a woman and your height becomes a nonissue.

Girls like experiences, not statistics

>Not replying "its ok, I only accept women under 140lbs"

Pham sorry but I'm 6'3 and I feel like a manlet sometimes, some people are really fucking tall in here.

kys. you weak little man.

>manlets actually believe this

things manlets say to themselves: the post

Agree

Things lanklets say to make up for autism.

> be 6'2"
> tell girls im 6'5"
> actual 6'5" flatmate walks in
> 'wow user's flatmate, you must be like 7ft!'
> he tells them he is only 5'10"
> they look at me
> repulsivemanlet.exe
> later fap to thought of brutally dominating my flatmate whilst the girls look on, chained up in a cage