How do you look better unflexed

Does everyone have this issue
>looking good while flexed
>stop flexing looks like shit

Does everyone with sixpacks just walk around flexed 24/7?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9VsDP584zyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do more core exercises
Eat more complex carbs
Lose more fat

What's some good core exercises ?
I tend to do planks and leg raises twice a week, figured that was good enough when doing deadlifts and squats.

you can work core everyday.

I'm starting to wonder the same thing OP.
But when I catch myself in the mirror in the gym while I'm moving (unflexed) I can often see the six pack show for a short second, on and off again. While wearing tight shirts of course. Also when I lean back the pack shows without flexing but I have to be in certain angles and lighting...

Only way we can know for sure is to have cameras filming us in all angles all day I suppose..

I feel like my gains are unnoticeable unless I'm flexed or i have my arms stretched out above my head
Awesome I'll start doing more at the end or start of my workouts, what are some core exercises that Veeky Forums recommends to build a strong core?

That bar you put over the pull up bar where you pull up left then right etc.
No idea what it's called but every gym has it

Also if people would post flexed and non-flexed pictures to help my confidence show me that I'm not alone

You're considered a big guy, if you look like a big guy unflexed and/or with clothes on

Doing leg raises 4x15 every workout this is my unflexed core

Ab wheel rollouts are pretty good
I can comfortably do 3x12 now so im considering moving on to a dragon flag progression

i hope you are raising them past 90 degrees and that they aren't straight. straight up to 90 aren't even for core. what you need to do is hip raise which are bent knees and touching your chest with them

How would eating more complex carbs help u fucking morron

Thanks I'll start doing core ever day or every other day
Yeah I had a few friends tell me that the ab wheel isn't a meme

Leg raises

I gained my ab and core strenght and aesthetics from doing lots of core exercizes back when i did track and field. So preform lots of planks and supermans user

youtu.be/9VsDP584zyQ

Lol no. Its called being natty

You honestly think only /fraud/ has unflexed abs

Decline weighted crunches in addition to compound movements like deadlifts and squats will give you enough abdominal training. Add in something for your obliques and you're completely set.

People always overthink abs; 75% of the battle is diet.