Tidy your room

Tidy your room.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
youtube.com/watch?v=xY48e1oDXSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to roganposting, shitstain.

user, are you prepared to enter the underworld, slay the proverbially dragon, and venerate your dead father?

who is dis ?

The Prophet

I can't fucking stand people who don't clean their apartments. I have a friend who is over the age of 20, and is a total manchild: watches cartoons and his room is a total mess, it's obscene. I'm seriously thinking about ending this relationship because of how /not sorted/ he is.

The Dubs Speak.
I'll look into him.
Any pointers ?

filenaame

why is he so low iq

a daddy figure for manchildren

yea yea I saw.
Tons of stuff on YT tho. Idk where to begin with ?

Which room

this is probably meant to be a snide remark but that is actually what he is and there is nothing wrong with that. there is a lot wrong with permanently staying a manchild like the majority of Veeky Forums is though.

What got you interested about that guy? You saw his pic and you want to look into him? He is just some guy arguing with feminists and SJWs. Better to stay out of those things imo. That's what Chad would do.

youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
youtube.com/watch?v=xY48e1oDXSU
fuck off

Now it is the norm to be a manchild. Media brainwashed people to be like this.

any tips to keep the room cleaned? I clean it like once a month. But it stays clean for maybe 3- days

Your soul room

88 at the end says a lot for me dude

I finally decided to give this cunt a try and cleaned my room after years.
Gave away a lot of shoes, clothes, sold a lot of books and stuff I don't need anymore. My desk is shining now with no papers around.

Now my room feels empty I'm depressed thinking about suicide 24/7 thinking about quit lifting NO GAINZ NO LIFE

>NO GF

Then clean it once every 3 days.

>Keep apartment clean for 3 weeks
>Feeling good
>Past two days its all fucked up again
>Can feel the depression creeping back
>Apartment getting dirty again
>Will probably clean tomorrow