Whoa, super impressive.

>implying 90% of the board even lift

how the fuck can the kid afford roids at 17

i had ZERO money at 17

u jelly nattyfag?

lmao stay mad
desu
part time job maybe, it isn't even that expensive

When he has to stop with roids he's gonna have such fucked up hormone balances since he began so early

mommy and daddy

what do you mean by "has to stop with roids" lmao

Oh hey you learnt the vacuum. Good job. But you're a tiny whitey. You won't make it pro in current clime. Go be happy.

cruise 4 eva son
ooga booga manlet nooga

Does something happen to people who become fit where they can no longer figure out how to pull their pants up? There has to be something to this.
Every single fit person I see with a shirtless pic has their underwear showing in some capacity. Why is this? Is there any way to avoid it?

Why do modern lifters have such disgustingly tiny traps?
Am i the only person who wants traps like mountains?

He looks grotesque

>Manlet-tiny-nuts-with-no-liver/10

i'm 6'5 so i don't even have to lift to btfo this manlet kid roiding his ass off

that pose makes the traps look tiny

You are not alone, I do 15 sets of 20 reps on 5 different shrugs every shoulder day. I want to be into Uruk-hai mode.

Im 6'0" and white, and Australian cunt. Fact o life. You're not big enough.

Fag

Enjoy your destroyed endocrine system and lifelong trt.
>inb4 mad nattyfag
Just telling you how it is man
Still respect for that physique tho. Even most dudes who blast crazy couldn't pull that off

>pretending to be australian on an uzbekistani match making website
gross

You sound like the most cucked and conservative bitch ass faggot there is.
Literally nothing wrong with flashing underwear a bit girls like it anyway. Also: yes if you're fit pants tend to not properly fit around the waist are and therefore slide down a bit. Happens to me all the time since I have like a 31-33 waist depending on my bf%. Belt is pretty much recquired 24/7

I'm drunk in Wollongong and I will fite you

>so many excuses for being a trashy basic bitch

lel

ideally, underwear should show a little bit when shirtless. It's meant to act as a barrier between your skin and your pants. The waistband of your underwear should therefore come slightly higher than the waistband of your pants. If this is not the case, you're the one wearing your pants wrong.

Look at his gayboy in the mirror taking the shot. Lucky little slut.

>Leaving humanity behind before you're even an adult
Not worth it imho

He's been on since he was 15, which is pretty sad.

I live in a small town, know a kid who juiced at 15, another 16.

>Kid who started at 15 did his teen show at 16 (maybe 17), came first, decided to quit competing and hopped off gear. He's still around 5'5, small as fuck now, and is stuck with his name being a bodybuilder. Nobody knows him apart from that, and he is left with nothing now. I think he's 19.

>Kid who started at 16 was introduced to the dark side by the 15 year old. Outgrew him within a year, twice his size the next. Last I saw he was starting his prep, sitting at around 110kg 5'10. Massive dude for his age (guessing 18/19). Has the genetics to bulk up, but has never gotten competition ready in his 4 years of training. Tried once, couldn't handle tren I guess, so he switched back to his bulk stack and chose not to compete until later this year.

Kids out there browsing, reading and seeing this type of shit, making you want to hop on. Don't. It's not worth it. Gear doesn't change your life, it doesn't make you into a god, it doesn't get you mad pussy. Don't dive into it head first thinking you will recover just fine. You won't. Wait until you're older, at least 21. You'll be glad.

>mog

go back to lookism you fucking incel

I kinda wonder, at that age obviously being unnatural and looking like that its kinda surprising there isnt something like child services being called in? I mean how many of us have been or had friends that get in trouble just for smoking weed as a kid?

I wonder if its something like he lost a nut as a kid, and so doctors just give him a excessive amount of test or something because again at that age youd think there would be someone that would say something since hes not even a adult yet and its just that obvious.

He looks good though not hating for that at all though dont get me wrong.

Shit arms in reality.

Same argument could be said for progressive transgender parents.

not sure what's happening here. he looks like a roided teen but his arms are only 17 inches. They look a lot bigger. Is this dude using photomagic?