Why they can't just wear baggy pants?

Why they can't just wear baggy pants?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zyC2KhP1icQ

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zyC2KhP1icQ
youtu.be/kmOnS9l1KSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me on the left

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Why you just can't stop caring that other people are doing and just mind your own business

CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Baggy pants won't rack up dem instagram likes bruh

>Why they can't just wear baggy pants?
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=zyC2KhP1icQ
Because they are more comfy virgin.

For real, I cant work out in tight clothes. Apart from them highlighting my terrible figure I just find it restricting and uncomfortable.

post pic

Why do women and white knights simultaneously insist women are more than just sex objects but also use 'virgin' as an insult so often?

>that shitty music
How do people listen or lift to that shit?

chick at myy gym used to wear baggy pants and she looked like trash, she started wearing leggings or whatever and its day n night. you faggots gotta stop caring what they wear

(((Heidi Somers)))

youtu.be/kmOnS9l1KSQ

(((Buff Bunny)))

Because she wants Chad to notice her

>muh chad
That's basically the equivalent of guys flexing
What are you, flexing for Stacy?

>What are you, flexing for Stacy?

Uh, yes. I haven't had sex since last October.

> just a pile of random foot wear
> pile of random bowls
> some modern build sheds
Yeah, that's clearly proofs of holocaust

/thread

Did you ever wear lng underwear?
Because it's fucking comfy

>>/pop/

James Joyce?

who knows man, id say its because they subconsciously know thats all theyre good for, but i feel like thats too simple of an explanation

either way its just arguments with holes

>if you dont agree with me i wont let you put your dick in my moist hole
>haha youve probably never put your dick inside of this hole so youre wrong
its retarded

I got some underarmour compression gear I wear under some long cotton pants and that stuff is the comfiest shit I've ever worn

>fake hair
>fake teeth
>makeup
>fake tits
>fake personality (acting like a dumb child to seem cute)

She is forced to whore herself out, constantly pressing her ass in your face so you look at her. Why are Americans like that, why are people like that so popular?

kek

Because when people call others virgins it's just a blanket insult
Check at least one
>ugly
>shit personality
>short
>poor
>weak
>awkward
>any other undesirable traits
They're basically just calling you genetic trash. Because at the root of everything mating is still #1.

Why are there so many autists here who complain about eye candy?

>they
>implying that pictures implies a "they"
>implying that isn't a picture of a crazy delusional outlier
you're obviously a basement dweller virgin NEET stereotype come true if you think that pic is comparable to a "they"

mating is meh, but it does show that at least one other human finds you attractive enough to fuck. just like people think its a good thing when you have lots of genuine friends, shows other people can like you for some reason

I don't know, but they are also the ones who keep posting on Facebook that nobody likes them for who they are.

because baggy pants is for femanist man beast who hates men.

Honestly, as a fat girl in the process of losing weight (20 pounds so far) I hate wearing overly baggy pants because I feel like a lazy whore, who doesn't care how she looks. I understand 100% about being fit and wearing leggings because they look good and so do you. I wear them because they are comfortable and they are classy under a dress.

I would rather you dressed like a lazy whore

They want to trap you into looking so that they can act offended and call you a creep.

Please just dress like a lazy house wife.

I have no idea why you guys care so much about this. Get some self restraint and focus on your workout.

and that's why you're virgins. The gym isn't your safe space, baby. I can wear whatever I choose and still get more attention than your ugly asses. How's it feel?