Detected early symptoms of the flu

shit I can't be sore for a week bros, help me out

what do I do? It's on the very early signs of the flu

how can I kill it before it kills me?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-981-echinacea.aspx?activeingredientid=981&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Ingest amphetamines to destroy the flu and just start running

drink gymbro's sperm for testosterone boost

i'm serious here, help me

Serious answer, 80 mg of zinc ingested my sucking tablets, slowly absorbed from the mouth, for a week. Should take around 5-6 pills, see what your pharmacy has to offer.
2 grams of vitamin C might help, probably wont. Zinc will.

can I get the zinc from meat? I have about 3 pounds of ground beef here

Take vitamin C with Zinc. Don't strain your body, stay at home, keep yourself warm and drink a lot of water.

Shit should blow over in a day or two. Don't take flu medication unless you want to stretch this shit out even longer.

why would the meds prolong it?

Eat raw garlic. It has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties

They suppress the bodily functions that get rid of the flu for the sake of comfort.

rofl

do a fast, then eat some raw garlic and nothing else, continue the fast, don't eat for two days.

your body will cure itself when there is no food present in the stomach.

oscillococcinum has saved me time and time again from flu try it

Goji berries - anti-viral/fungal/septic + vitamin C and Zinc + amino acids to help maintain gains

Okay, I have 60 zinc pills of 7mg each

do I take 80mg? Isn't it a lot?

someone please

not a medfag but I'm guessing it's pills because you're gonna shit it out without digesting properly.

>oscillococcinum
also try some snake oil while you are at it.

80mg is a lot, like, really a lot, 30mg is enough to help, eat lots of meats, almonds, also take enough vitamin C, drink a bunch of lime juice with honey and ginger and you'll feel lot better

Yea but swallowing the zinc will not help. You gotta suck on dem tablets. I usually recover fully in 2-3 days from the first symptoms.

Nope. Temporary dose to prevent flu is around 75-90mg per day.

guys, since I started going to the gym I never got sick
I just realized I NEVER missed a day at the gym because I was ill

Clean both ears with 3% hydrogen peroxide solution. Seriously, lots of flu and cold virus gets in your ears and its a major drain on your immune system. So lie on your side, and fill your ear with hydrogen peroxide. Let it sit until it stops bubbling. If it takes longer than 5 minutes to stop bubbling, empty your ear and do it again.

Protip, healthy people's ears don't bubble hardly at all.

you're peeing most of it but whatever floats your boat

Oh so we got a doctor here? Please tell me more, wise guy

I have the early flu guys, sore throat and watery nose, and often sneezes
I weent for 28mg, should I go for more?

i am also like this lol

Why is it that even though vitamin C is recommended for a sore throat, eating anything sour just makes it worse?

i am med student and i can tell that wit c only works if you have deficit before, also wit c deficit is rather rare.

drink a lot of tee, sleep a lot and do a nose shower occasionally throughout the day. Get some Vit C and zinc and just rest. open your window regularly to get fresh air.

>tfw fat for five years
>never get to sick
>started lifting after advice from Veeky Forums
>sore throat and runny nose within a month
REEEEE

>Homeopathy
>doing anything against flu

take all your vitamins and micronutrients etc.
if you want you can buy echinacea purpurea extract. it's an ancient remedy flower but tons of people swear by it's effect and I also think it really helps with the flu
webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-981-echinacea.aspx?activeingredientid=981&
>Echinacea is widely used to fight infections, especially the common cold, the flu, and other upper respiratory infections. Some people take echinacea at the first sign of a cold, hoping they will be able to keep the cold from developing. Other people take echinacea after cold symptoms have started, hoping they can make symptoms less severe.
But most importantly stay warm, avoid draft and sleep a lot. And hydrate.

>i am med student
>wit c
also he was talking about zinc. zinc deficiency is very common

he's actually right. most medicine lower fever for example because it's uncomfortable but that only works in favor of the illness. fever is good unless you reach dangerous level (~40c)