Is The Golden One more legit than Varg Vikerness?

Is The Golden One more legit than Varg Vikerness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude shut the fuck up nobody cares

Definitely, varg doesn't even lift

Im a centerist and dont agree with either of them, but from what Ive see TGO is much better than varg

tgo:
>promotes leading by example
>is anti-feminist because he hates degeneracy, not because he hates women (is equal in his anti-degeneracy for both men and women)
>has realistic ideas and seems to have a grasp on the situation (even if I disagree with his view, he understands the world isnt how he wants it and comes up with legitimate ways to change it)
>is aesthetic (except the face)

varg:
>is autistic
>lives inna woods
>un-fit
>has a fat wife
>larps inna woods (dresses up in a tunic and plays swords with his wife)
>burns churches
>is a murderer
>makes faggy metal
>has no grasp of reality
>uses memes despite being in his 40s and being a serious ex-con

That's a really good analysis.
I have to add that both of them care WAY too much about religion, like it still playes a meaningfull part in everyday life. In this instance Varg is 10 times worse than latsbrah

but he plays guitar

>burn churches
>is a murderer
>makes faggy metal

this is bait

No, this post is the bait.

firstly, Varg never burned down any churches even if he supported those actions (which imo are 100% justified). Secondly, Varg killed Euronymous in self-defense and he was a piece of shit anyway. Lastly, Burzum is 10x better than the gay pop shit you likely listen to.

varghaters always parroting the same old bullshit

he did burn down the churches. he denied it. it wasnt justified. hes basically an atheist fedora tipper except for odin or whatever

he likely went there with the intention of killing him

metal is fine as a hobby and preference for music. metal as a lifestyle is autistic

>(dresses up in a tunic and plays swords with his wife)

I listen to actual metal, even bm, difference is that it is made by actually talented people.
>self defence
>23 cut wounds – two to the head, five to the neck, and sixteen to the back.
Sure, Varg said he did it on self defence, he cannot lie right?
Oh and burning down churches is justified because you were forced to pray at the table with your family? Or do you feel sorry about a culture that changed over a thousand years ago willingly?

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ

lmao

Mods should seriously ban this kind of thread.

Btw, OP is The Gay One himself, posting this daily.

Fuck off to your Pride parade, faggot

>Mods should ban legit discussion while allowing the following topics:
Braap
Sips
Manlet threads
Virgin threads (I actually like those, but not really fit related)
Just gtfo if you don't like the subject.

>legit discussion
This isn't legit discussion, this is everyday spam about NOTHING. Like the guy's just a Youtuber who doesn't even really make videos about fitness. Varg doesn't even lift. Go back to /pol/ with this bullshit.

Nothing?
This is a thread to discuss tgo in various aspects.

Yes, it has NOTHING to do with fitness. He's your average retarded gym-bro gone narcissist talking in vague terms about right-wing bullshit he barely understands himself. Notice that OP wrote:

>Is The Golden One more legit than Varg Vikerness?

So this is the topic of the thread. What the fuck does this have to do with fitness again?

>not rating burzum
varg is a loony, but filosofem is legitimately a fantastic album

Who /truefriend/ here?

Count me in brother.

Samefag + you are OP + you are literally TGO himself posting this every fucking day and I called you out on this bullshit yesterday too. I also said that after a couple of hours you post this retarded "poll" every time too, of course you couldn't help yourself today either.

NO. ONE. CARES. Get a life. Read a book by someone who disagrees with your quite literally retarded world view. Stop using a thesaurus to look for big words. Be yourself. Stop larping. Get a fucking personality.

WOW bro, take a chill pill..
There are actual truefriends here.

I saw him a couple of years ago back when he did a lot of fitness videos and had a mostly seemingly centrist world view. Since that point, he seems to have drifted pretty far to the right, as far as his politics go, they feel weird and un developed to me. I noticed some holes in his world view early on like his general naiveity (he used to shill for Russia a lot even though Russia's state of living isn't very good). However, over time, I noticed more holes like the fact he doesn't really reply to his comments and he almost always ignores what his opposition has to say unless if it's something that's really easy to debunk like somebody saying that everyone is equal in the comments.

At some point, I stopped watching his channel, and when I check his channel now, his political videos now are laiden with conspiracy theories and a very aggressive tone. He seems to give off a bad juju vibe that he thinks life is some kind of video game, even though concepts like tribalism are much more complex than simply siding with who looks like you, especially in countries like the US where a conservative area can have multiple ethnicities like slavs, anglos, germans, jews, asians, blacks, native americans, and so on and forth, along with a tiny bit of cultural diversity with Native American traditions, and yet people have a general harmony in that conservative area. I also notice, in his book shelf, it's mostly fantasy novels, and right wing literature and not really anything to try and expand his world view.

I could write more paragraphs about him, but I think he's easily influenced by people who spout nationalistic vibes and that could be pretty bad and make him pretty biased in his world view, at which point, it becomes less about improving your country, and more about fighting for an ideology, which is what happened in WW2 and got 60 million people dead, lots of families broken, and lots of infrastructure destroyed.

at least imo

nice bait

I didn't know about him until maybe a year ago or so, but I completely agree with your analysis.

OP, fuck off.

Thank you for contributing this analysis of tgo, he was much better imo too when he made more videos about fitness and general life advice.
I think his religious dispute was his definite low point.
"no"

>go to mans house
>stab him nearly 30 times
>self defence bro

Aye.
Greetings.

>has realistic ideas
He thinks that lifting weights, reading books and not masturbating will somehow turn sweden white again. This guy is a joke.

I like him but the literature he recommends is pretty hilarious too imo... his bookshelves are filled with crappy pulp fantasy novels. Nothing of any real heft.

ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS LION

Honestly had to zoom in to check sex. Will go with "no".

Here

Fuckin sikk fysiike!!!

More legit? Golden Goy is more blue pilled than Varg, that's for sure. Claims to be a pagan, yet defends christianity. Also isn't strictly anti-steroids while claiming to be against all degeneracy.
Can you stop posting this shit already. Always the same picture and everything

I think the golden one is a real top guy. He's dignified as fuck, he's passionate, strong as fuck and aesthetic, and has his shit together, emotionally and mentally.

I don't agree with everything he says. I like his emphasis on personal responsibility for things and his reverence for the good things about paganism, religion and nationalism. i don't agree with his views on "degeneracy", though, insofar as "degeneracy" means harmless fun, and drug use. i share a lot of views with him and he seems cool.

in short, he's fuckin great

The golden goy is just another passive pseudo intellectual-nationalist making stupid videos on youtube from his cuckshed, there are a dozen out there doing the exact same thing preaching the exact same blue-pilled nationalism, the only difference is that the golden goy is also an avid LARP'er.

Varg on the other hand is as red-pilled as one can get, you might not agree with him, but he practices what he preaches, you can't say that for a lot of people.

>centrist

*tips fedora*

^ christcuck squad has arrived. fuck off with your kike religions. paganism is the path to enlightenment

>varg is a loony
>>>>>>>/reddit/

>harmless fun
>>

the only people who have a problem with consensual protected sex are invariably either people who don't get any or the radically religious

/pol/ need to fuck off and stayed fucked off

>is a murderer

it was self defence m8

Varg pls go

Varg pls go

>latest video
>hug your enemy so he can't beat you
>lauren southern is acutally the enemy
Where do all those strategy skills come from all of a sudden?

Fpbp

TGO is for young men, Varg is for grown-ups.

that's exactly the point. Lack of religion/spirituality is what gave us dickgirls, bugchasing and muslim rape gangs.

Hail

>tfw you realize thats how a lot of people speak norwegian

I want to murder all the jews who made english the international language.

Hail!

Yes. Duh.

t. jews

Varg is a retard but he sticks to his policies and they do make sense.

Latshbrah is the pinnacle of autism. If you take anything he says seriously you are no better than him.

Since this thread is retarded I'll meta a bit and request the janitors start deleting sips posts

>heft

Pseudointellectual brainlet detected

>is autistic
yes
>lives inna woods
yes
>un-fit
not really, he does bodyweight routines and work on the farm
>has a fat wife
it's called being pregnant, retard
they're re-populating Europe with white kids
>larps inna woods (dresses up in a tunic and plays swords with his wife)
yes. there is literally nothing wrong with that
it's great for educating the children and keeping them in shape
and learning them culture and English etc
>burns churches
he hasn't done that since 93
>is a murderer
he killed a Sami-Norwegian mongrel Satanist Communist
>makes faggy metal
no, he makes ambient folk music now
>has no grasp of reality
he is woke af
>uses memes despite being in his 40s and being a serious ex-con
yes, nothing wrong with that

Goddamnit this fuckin board is so fucking gay compared to what it once was...

lol easy to burn a church but notice he wont touch a mosque. typical puss

Jesus Christ tone your self bumping down!

tgo never posted here.

>saving your country without a 240kg squat