/GROOMING/

What are your grooming habits?

>face
>armpits
>chest/leg body hair
>pubes/balls
Don't touch, trim or shave completely?

I wanna get a beard/stubble trimmer, what brand/models does fit recommend for a fast and precise clean stubble look?

Do you use the same trimmer for beard to do pubes or armpits?

>cut hair
>shave beard
Everything else is for metrosexual teenagers and late bloomers who wish they were metrosexual teenagers

armpits against the smell

asshole and slightly obove in the crack so i dont get a hole above my asshole, my shit wont stick on the hairs and better rimjobs

oh and face

Shave
Don't touch
Don't touch
Don't touch

T. Not a faggot

Keep beard in check with my Braun clippers. Good machine, had it for an age and performs as well as ever. Wet shave the edges.

I don't trim anywhere else.

beard, trim about once a month
don't touch
don't touch
trim about 4 times a year

Shave
Don't touch
Don't touch
Don't touch

T. Also not a faggot

i dont do anything. my hair is long af now

t. been a neet for 5 years

I'm a hairy guy, but I only shave
>face
>shoulders
>neck
I trim my balls and armpits. I'm too lazy to shave my back

Have hair past shoulders, and a long goatee+mustache. Thinking about going clean shaven, been a couple years since I've seen my chin. I love my long hair though, as does my wife. Take very good care of my hair, suspect better than most women do their own since the compliments keep coming. Don't do any grooming below the neck, don't see a need for it.

Trim body hair all over and keep a sexy 5 o'clock shadow, also go tanning to keep my skin tone even. Shave dick and balls entirely. Get back waxed. Moisturiser on dry areas. Get hair cut once every 3 weeks or so to stay fresh

>shave, not regulary
>don't touch, even though I don't see anything wrong with trimming it if neccessary
>ISHYHDDT
>trim about as often as face, mainly for hygienic reasons

shave daily
nothing
nothing
trim if i think i might get laid, of course i never do

shave it all because I am hairy as fuck

>shave face every other day
>1 clip chest/pubes/balls/pits
>no shampoo, no deodorant. no paraben jew xenoestrogens fucking my shit up. hair has never been better.

its the GOAT desu, high test as fucc bitches get wet

shave?

trim face
trim pits
trim chest and abs, epilate shoulders and back
trim pubes and balls

Trim face, leave a nice beard and moustache. Makes me look 4-5 years older than I am.
Sometimes I have to shave my shoulders, genetics gave me hair that sometimes likes to pop up and remind me that I suck.
Trim the pubes on occasion, helps the power piston smell nicer and kind of looks cleaner. Ladies like it when it's not a forest down there.

Shave for stubble
Tried trimming the other day. I may keep it up.
Shave it only when it gets scraggly.
Starting to trim it more often.

face trim once a month

shave armpits once a month in the summer. Never touch during the winter

Chest trim once a month

legs never touch

pubes balls shave every week when in relationship

yeah

Are you a faggot?

>shave my head
>keep beard short and trimmed
>trim pubes down with buzzer with no guard

I started losing my hair really fast when i was 18 so i've been shaving my head for about 7 years now.

Sometimes I shave my back and chest because I don't like my body hair and neither does my girlfriend but its a major pain in the ass.

Beard trim twice a week
Shave neck with safety razor once a week
Eyebrows and nose hair once a week
Buzz hair sides once every two weeks
Full shoulder, back, chest and stomach shave once a month

Cursed with demonic body hair genetics but still get compliments about being one of the most well-groomed men, takes so much time tho

>tfw have to shave penis once every few weeks
I have hair growing literally halfway up my cock. It wasn't always that noticeable, then I had the brilliant idea of tweezing the hairs out, and two weeks later I had three times the amount of hair and it was darker and thicker. Now I have to rub shaving gel on my cock and shave it with a razor blade.

Also, don't masturbate using menthol shaving gel, it feels nice at first but it has a numbing agent and will eventually make your dick feel cold and unresponsive for a few hours.

I stopped using shampoo almost 3 weeks ago. I shower everyday and use conditioner 4 times a week. I noticed my hair now easily maintains the style I give it which is nice.

Today I was visiting my parents though and my mom says my hair looks all shiny and dirty looking. I told her I stopped shampooing and she said me I instead should since I have oily hair.

What do? I got self conscious about it since she said that since probably people/friends haven't mentioned anything to me just to be nice.

Shave about once a week because baby face
Don't touch
Don't touch
Trim with an electric trimmer maybe once every 2 months

you're mentally retarded