Trying to Look Better

Anybody here know legit ways to looksmaxing?

I'm working out and using braces to get straight teeths.

be naturally tall and handsome

Losing weight will make your face more masculine
Chew gum
Wear nice clothes (well fighting, no "fashion crimes", slightly better clothes than your peers)

*well fitting

Read the lookism.net looksmaxing guide. Try not to spend too much time there or it will get to your head

I'm from lookism, i need more things to do

Yeah but I wont share lol :).

Protein. Fatty meat. Shit that is good for your bones muscles and skin. Practice good grooming.

faggot

hair makes him look like a bitch

asymmetrical as fuck

slayer
incel

wash your face every morning. Change your pillow case atleast once a week. Moisturize.

Get regular haircuts, do your hair before you leave the house.

Dress well for every occasion.

Lift and have low bodyfat to get cheek bones and jaw to show.

catfishing

The only stuff thats proven to work, in order of effectiveness:
0) Cut until you can see your abs, this makes your face defined and masculine
1) Lift for muscularity and favorable waist shoulder ratio
2) Acne medication and exfoliant for beautiful skin
3) Mew for dem dere facial gains, this shit really works. It's not going to turn you into a model but over a year you can probably gain a point on the 10 scale and over a decade maybe 2 points
4) Wear fashionable clothing, this requires being wealthy which isn't really in the realm of looksmaxing but is a significant component of being attractive

in all honesty, "game" is more important than looks. a good looking guy with no game is getting no pussy. an average guy with game is. but looksmaxing is still important and will reap benefits in all areas of your life. people are nicer to you when you're good looking, just a fact.

Falim gum works but u need to use cold water for progressive overload

2nd for mewing. Doing for a year and major results

What's the rundown on mewing? Just keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth 100% of the time? Should you apply force?

Use force, yes. Actually push it forward. Bone remodels over time in response to force

UGLY LOW TEST NORD KEK.

WOMEN WANT TALL DARK AND HANDSOME

You Pua Kuckolds are fucking delusional with your "game" shit

i agree with everything else you said tho

Are you angel dude from the xmen movies?

Take this LOOKS PILL NOW

How do I actually position my tongue up? All I can do is jut it forward diagonally so its pushing against my front teeth and a small bit of it is touching the roof of my mouth.

Would jutting my jaw forward while doing this help at all?

i want lookism to fucking leave

same. always practicing good mouth posture

>Cut until you can see your abs, this makes your face defined and masculine
You can see your abs at about 15% body fat if they are well developed. In order to maximize facial aesthetics you should cut even further, 8-10% body fat.

>wahhh I hate the truth
What's wrong with pursuing good looks?

It took me almost a year of mewing to expand my palate and get my whole tongue up there properly. But make sure you dont have a tongue tie (google it)

The entire tongue is supposed to be plastered flat against the roof of your mouth - but if you have poor oral posture it will have collapsed inwards be too small. So you have to keep pushing until it slowly expands
All over reddit too, its incredible how much the overlap on these websites is

Chances are its only a couple thousand of us guys actually commenting online and millions of normies reading what we post

>got fit
>grew hair out
>buy a pack of white hanes t shirts every other week
Because they go to shit after a few washes, I just recycle them or drop them off at the Goodwill, it's like 30 bucks a month man
>wear nothing but white tshirts, jeans and shorts
>hair flowing in the wind

I also drive a minivan to negate all this.

Bruh spitting game is fine but fuck off with that shit that looks don't matter. Half of all barsluts won't even humour your second sentence if you don't look half decent.

Gotya. I can get my whole tongue touching the roof of my mouth if I dont have my teeth completely touching but use my bottom teeth to push it up there. So my tongue is wedged between my teeth but also pressed pretty firmly against the roof.

Does this sound correct?

Bring those bottom teeth forward bro, rely only on your tongue muscle to push it up, your maxilla will get used to leaving your jaw forward like that and strengthen up.

>get adequate sleep
>don't stare at screens so often for long periods
>get up and move around when sitting for long periods
>eat cleaner
>drink more water than other things
>don't wipe your face when you sweat, this cna clog pours
>get a clean haircut. if not that at least wash your shit everyday.
>brush your teeth after every meal, at least 30-1hr after.
>sip on water after you brush your teeth before bed.

No, your palate is too narrow. Your tongue is supposed to be able to fit, flat, between your upper teeth with your teeth completely closed

I had the same issue, for the first couple month i put my tongue between my top teeth and pushed outward. My palate (and face, and cheeckbones) slowly expanded until now my tongue is on the roof flat.

Pic related, number 4 is you, number 1 is where you want to be

chiseled jaw how get?

My bottom teeth are forward, yeah. And my tongue is being used too cause I can feel it getting tired

ignore the other retards, youre cute

Pursuing good looks is fine, autistically screeching about how MUH GANDY is the only man in human history who has ever been attractive to a woman is cancerAIDS.

At last I truly see

Im.getting my wisdoms removed soon so maybe that should help?

Nah bro you shouldn't have to be pushing it withe your teeth. You're doing it correctly if your teeth are firmly toghether with your entire tongue touching the roof of your mouth

If I move my lower jaw a bit forward I can sort of create space for my tongue to touch the roof of the mouth. Is this incorrect though since my teeth are touching in an abnormal way?

Been trying mewing for a while now kinda passively. I got discouraged because I couldn't fit my tongue in the roof of my mouth, but now I can and a lot of the time it rests there without me having to think about it anymore.
I haven't really been using force, just leaving it there. How hard/often do you press on the roof of your mouth? Hopefully can get some help in the receding chin department :(

Bruuuuh don't get them removed unless they came in fucked up or hurt. I left mine and my jaw got wider making room for them, not to mention you can always brag about your superior teeth.

No. Fuck no. Holy fuck no. Dont get teeth pulled, your entire upper palate and maxilla will collapse inward to fill the space.

I got two incisors removed and its a big factor in why I am now repairing my face. Dentists called them "extra" teeth because they are fucking textbook idiots.

If your wisdom teeth arent coming in properly, its because they don't have space. You can clearly see they dont have space because your mouth posture is causing everything to collapse inwards.

"But they hurt". Deal with it and expand your palate, mine used to hurt too and they wanted to remove them, now they are fine.

Go look a justin beiber before and after wisdom tooth extraction

Dont visit a dentist ever again they are fucking quacks

They dont hurt, just one of them is slanted inward.

Your teeth are abnormal because your oral posture has been incorrect for decades. It takes priority over everything else
Yes, use force. The proper posture will prevent further collapse, but using force will reshape your bones to how they were supposed to develope

Ima use a trip now

Hm ok, are you just constantly pressing up against the roof of your mouth? Or do you do reps/sets each day or something?

Okay, so should I move my lower jaw forward or shouldnt I? Bearing in mind that doing so creates more space for my tongue

you can buy a better quality t shirt that doe'snt go to shit after a few washes for under 30 :)

Nah I prefer white t shirts. 30 a month for 10 shirts is a fuckin deal, and they're getting recycled.

Your tongue isn't used to pressing hard against their roof of your mouth all day, but it will get stronger - its a muscle.

So throughout the day push up hard as often as you can. You'll feel the pressure on your cheekbones and skull sutures as you push hard.

When your tongue gets tired, hold it up there and rest it. Then push again when you can.

Do you have an overbite?
Keep your jaw where it feels natural and push with the tongue from there. Your jaw will move with time by itself as your palate corrects

What if I have a normal palate but I think tongue?

A thick *

It got to your head

pic unrelated

Thats not a thing. Your tongue and your palate are supposed to be like a glove in hand. Unless your tongue is swollen due to some other issue, your upper palate should be wide enough to fit it perfectly between your teeth.

If it is not, you need to expand it

Cool, will start doing this. What kind of changes have you seen personally?

I do have an overbite yeah

Not the guy you're replying to, but after like 3 years of this my face and my jaw specifically looks a lot better7more defined/more masculine
Basically a year ago or so I loooked at myself in the mirror and for the first time in my life I thought I was attractive
Don't give up, we're all gonna make it

Truth. I don't understand why they worship Gandy- the dude's old. Guarantee people interested in lookism are all in their 20s

How to get the whole tongue op there?

it's good shit

look up mike mew and orthotropics on youtube

game is just a term for whatever one's method for social interaction is, whether they are aware of it or not

yeah you're right. visible abs is just a good and simple baseline. i've heard there is no lower bound for facial gains.

By average I mean half-decent. My point is that if you look like a Chad but you're a sperg who can't form sentences and doesn't leave the house then you're out of luck. By contrast if you can hold a conversation and generate interest in someone you're going to get some success even if you are merely okay looking. I think looks matter it's just that game is crucial.

When I do the sucking action to like Mee says to do stick the tongue up to the roof of my mouth I can't breathe through my nose well. Sounds a bit like snoring. What does this mean. Not new to Mew but I've lapsed in the past year

>some dude on a mongonlian basket weaving forum
> a dude with a degree

keep in mind first one got trips

First and most important, my airway has opened up and I can breath through both nostrils at what feels like twice the air intake volume that I could before. It used to take effort to deep breath, now it is natural.

Secondly my posture has been corrected head to toe by this naturally. Once I really started getting pressure on the bones in my skull, I would occasionally flex a muscle (buttox, neck etc) and get that satisfying crack that a chiropractor gives. Except this was my own body correcting itself. All the way down to my toes, which are now splayed out instead of bunched up. The whole muscular/spinal system holds up the head, and if you aren't holding the head properly (as a result of poor oral posture) the whole thing degrades. Correct it, and it will fix itself

Mew undereye shadows have decreased significantly, as has the downward bend to my nose. My cheekbones are more prominant, and I am developing a forward jawline (although the back half is still recessed into my neck fat).

My right eye/side was dropped slightly lower than the other, which also affected the vision in my right eye. It is slowly becoming more symmetrical and the eyesight is improving.

Subtle facial changes make huge changes in attraction. I went from being given a chance if I approached cute girls with confidence to having 1-2 cute girls approach me every night out.

I'll keep popping in these threads to give updates, because I believe I have found a way to speed up progress when mewing but I am still waiting to see results before I share it

So when you push on the roof of your mouth with your tongue... do you push just straight up, up/forward, the back of the tongue on the back of the palette?

1. The palate has to expand enough to allow the whole tongue up. This will take time

2. Like correcting any posture issue, it takes time and effort to convince your tongue to stay up there naturally. It's a sub-conscious thing
I got trips and a tripcode, you can't get that in 8 years of school

Dentistry is all fucked up, don't trust them. They look at the teeth and pull them/move them like a bunch of idiots without considering that the teeth are part of the skull which is part of the skeletal system. Teeth being crowded doesn't mean too many teeth, it means not enough space for the all your teeth so the maxillary palate needs expansion. AKA fix the cause, not the symptoms

Look up the dental studies on everyone pre-agriculture and look at the mouths of modern day indigenous folk. Proper oral posture, perfect teeth and facial development

Up and forward. Instead of using your neck muscles to keep your head forward, relax those muscles and use your tongue

Your ears should be held over your shoulders and vertical from the top tip to the bottom of the lobe.

I also have an overbite, but it seems that my lower teeth lack space because they are crooked in the front.
Now, would mewing help here too? It seems to my that I should be pressing down and increase the space there instead of up

It is time now.

ah gotcha, so you're pushing on the upper/front part? sorry for the million questions, want to make sure i'm doing this right, I've watched all the Mew videos and read everything I can find but there's not a lot of info and the stuff that is around is conflicting. THanks for taking the time man.

Lower jaw hinges on the outside of the upper jaw/maxillary palate. Expanding the upper palate will expand the lower palate. Widening the distance between your top wisdom teeth will widen your entire jaw and give your bottom teeth the space that they are supposed to have.

Your body is designed to have the shape and size of your skull be determined by your tongue's force on the upper palate.

Man, awesome. Thanks!

You had me at trips. Do you by any chance know how to make my teeth whiter? I allready floss and i brush twice a day

start rubbing cum on your teeth

dentists hate me

Can you feel on the top of your mouth where your hard palate (bone) ends and your soft palate (fleshy) begins?

After a year of mewing I am now able to cover that entire space with my tongue and push the entire maxilla upwards and forward.

When I started, I could only push on the upper/front part. So if that's all you can manage right now, keep doing it so that you get forward growth.

Eventually you'll want your tongue to touch just behind your front teeth, and fitting snugly between all your top teeth and pushing against the roof of your mouth all the way to your wisdom teeth before finally dropping down into your throat. See pic related, eventually the tongue will become the support for your entire upper skull.

Notice how every single muscle has an equal and opposite muscle to perform the opposite function? Modern science thinks your jaw is the only exception to this rule

It's not - your tongue is the muscle that is supposed to counter-act your jaw. Jaw closes upward, tongue fills the mouth and stops it, and in doing so provides support for the entire top of the skull.

There are immense changes to human physiology that will result from this, from hormone secretion to facial development.

Questions are welcome, I'm going to hold on to this trip and come back every little while to keep helping people with this. It's had amazing benefits for me and it's a moral obligation to share it. It's not improving your face/skull: It's getting you to where you SHOULD have been in the first place with proper development

Cleaning up the diet. Their colour isn't just on the exterior, it's the mineral content of the bone making that is yellowish. Teeth are the only visible bones, so if your teeth are off colour so is your spooky skeleton

If they aren't glowing pearly white: That's fine, they aren't supposed to be without bleaching or veneers. Bone is yellowish white, not bleach white like shown in diagrams/shows

Any recomended foods to add to my diet?

Yeah I've been expanding my palette to be able to do this over the past few months, and though I haven't seen much in terms of facial aesthetics, I can breathe so much better through my nose. It was worth doing for that alone, will continue for looks maxing though.

I posted the wrong pic for
>See pic related
I meant this

Picture of skeletons was for
To show anons that bone isn't white, it's yellowish. So pearly whites are only possible through bleaching the exterior bone (which is what white strips do). The "white bones" meme is because when you see animal bones outside they are bleached by the sun. Next time you eat some meat look at the bone - it'll be yellowish or greyish, not pearly white.

And the pearly whites you see on screen/in commercials are either digitally edited or white

You brush and floss your teeth, they are clean, that's fine. If they LOOK more yellow than other people's teeth IRL, try changing your diet. If they're not shining mother-of-pearl white, that's because you're human and that's how your bones look

whats The Son's name?

The facial changes are subtle and hard to pick up since they are gradual. You'll notice it more in the way people treat you (we subconsciously are super computers at analysing human faces) than anything.

I BELIEVE I've found a way to dramatically speed up the bone re-modelling process but I'm still using myself as a test subject. I have an underbite, and if I can correct it to proper alignment myself with this method I'll share it (free obviously I mean).

I just don't want to give it out if it's actually stupid, because I know tongue posture works and there are already hundreds of naysayers

Nope. But if you have discolouration it's more likely something you're putting in your body right now rather than something that you're missing.

So when you started you were pushing somewhat against your front teeth correct?

Pretty sure I have an overbite, and when I connect my teeth together naturally as when I would be chewing, my tongue can't even touch my front teeth due to my palate blocking it. Guess I just apply pressure that way

Lachowski

>Mew
I am neither a cat, a gull, a trained falcon nor a pokemon trainer so this means nothing to me.

So is it safe to mew if you have an overbite?

My dentist tells me to use ratainers at night, and that way I can't mew while sleeping and probably (I don't know) I breathe a little through my mouth in the night

Should I dump them?

I've debated posting about this for a while because people will say I'm memeing but fuck it, this shit is legit as hell and it works for me, if you don't believe it whatever, your loss.

I'm talking about urine.

Every morning I'll reserve a little pee in a plastic bottle and use it to dab on my face with some cotton.

Literally flipped the game on its head. My acne cleared up in like 2 weeks after years of struggling with it. My skin looks full and radiant and cleaner than ever, I don't even need to moisturize. And bitches are constantly mirin. I've read that urine contains some trace amount of pheromones in it so that might be it. Ever since I started doing it it seems like almost every girl I talk to is a little more receptive and friendly.

It's like a fucking cheat code for life almost.

I didn't get quite right where should the tip of my tongue be?

I got that it should be doing force towards the front? Is this right?

I've debated posting about this for a while because people will say I'm memeing but fuck it, this shit is legit as hell and it works for me, if you don't believe it whatever, your loss.

I'm talking about cum.

Every wank I'll reserve a little cum in a plastic bottle and use it to dab on my face with some cotton.

Literally flipped the game on its head. My acne cleared up in like 2 weeks after years of struggling with it. My skin looks full and radiant and cleaner than ever, I don't even need to moisturize. And bitches are constantly mirin. I've read that cum contains some trace amount of pheromones in it so that might be it. Ever since I started doing it it seems like almost every girl I talk to is a little more receptive and friendly.

It's like a fucking cheat code for life almost.

Fuarrrk I'm going to have such a wide palate

Proper tongue posture will make your skull reshape to the form that it is supposed to grow into. If you have an overbite, it means that your bottom jaw is not swinging forward to its correct position because your maxilla is too low. Mew to push your maxilla further up, and this will correct the underbite
Do you mouth breath or nose breath at night?

You should be nose breathing at all times. If you are not doing this all the time subconsciously during the day (this will take time) then you won't be mewing at night. So keep your retainers in until your mew subconsciously at night

The function of your retainer is to do what your tongue is SUPPOSED to be doing. So get to the point where your tongue does what your retainer does and then ditch the retainers

...do you wash it off after?

Chewing a shitton of gum helped me

Sorry, I forgot to add, my retainers are not like the typical ones that have that thing in the palate. So I don't know. They are invisalign retainers, like pic related. They just make it hard to close the mouth, so I really don't know if I mouthbreath when I use them. I can put my tongue in the roof of my mouth while using them, but my upper and lower teeth can't be together.

> google "doew mewing work"
> first result is sluthate
lol classic

Mew actually did a whole video answering questions from sluthate.

>reading this
>was not sure if troll
>check digits
>brb peeing on my face

Does chewing gum do anything?

A little freaked but flattered you stole my pic for this thread

These things will interfere with any mewing because they are moving your teeth one way and your tongue posture may be trying to move them another, so you're just going to end up with no results. Tongue moves the maxillary palate process and teeth, and this retainer is trying to hold your teeth in place. Its one or the other

If you've got a while to go with the invisaline, ditch them. Otherwise just let them finish getting your teeth straight and then mew.

Your tongue should be doing the same job as the retainers/braces do. But again, until you mew 24/7 subconsciously just keep them in at night and mew during the day

If you mew properly, your dentist will probably mention something about your teeth moving. They will move forward and tip outward with correct oral posture.