What's the best martial art to defend against a terrorist?

What's the best martial art to defend against a terrorist?

Probably not a bomber cos you're fucked no matter what, but what about the ones with knives that fucked people up in London last week?

Britfag so can't carry a gun or knife.

There's been too many for my liking, I need to prepare myself for the coming race wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

forthenrycustomknives.com/product/alan-folts-titanium-chopsticks-purple-streamers/
youtu.be/iOXkdkqCm8c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4576102/Romanian-baker-hits-terrorist-head-crate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gun or Run

And what if I can't carry a gun, and for whatever reason I can't run?

Duck and cover

Ancient martial art of stay out of crowded areas.

Walk in groups

Do not do not get in knife fight, especially unarmed.

Winner of the knife fight means you bleed out in hospital

You always can run ot at least hide or at least stay low in 99% of cases. If you cant, then you were obviously looking to fight, in which case just skip your mental gymnastics, admit it and carry a weapon

Any martial art is better than none. Just don't bother with a 'get ur black belt in 6 months' McDojo.

Pepper spray (IMHO the goat self defence prep nobody is going to fight after getting pepper sprayed I can promise you)
Taser
Pocket sand
Brass knuckles
Metal pen
Thick metal key chain

Seriously if anyone tries some shit like that just pepper spray them bro

Earn your black belt in white guilt

>If gun: None
>If bomb: None
>If knife:
Anything kick related. Assuming you can just spin kick the knife out of his hands or break his arm by doing so.

With the London attack quite a few people got stabbed up, I can't help but feel that if they all knew krav maga or some shit they would still be alive.

another brit here

carry a knife. youre not going to get stopped unless youre a chav anyway

>Terrorist is wearing goggles.

Chances are the terrorist is going to have some kind of weapon so no martial art can really defend against that, but if its 1v1 against an unarmed sandnigger you should learn boxing or muay thai

Armor yourself up.
You can't really go around in full plate, but biker's leathers should be good enough vs a knife, and mighty useful vs debris if you're caught by a bomb's shrapnel (but not in the kill zone).
In general, you'll still be fucked, but at least you'll have the chance to fight back, if there's only one guy.
Full biker regalia would work best, helmet and gloves, and maybe a bigass chain? You'll have to ask yourself who is the terrorist, you or the other guy!

This is retarded. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Start by popping firecrackers on your body and eventually build up a tolerance to bigger explosions.

Careful with over training though, it can be pretty ugly if you try to progress too quickly.

I have an American conceal carry permit, which works on every nation except North Korea and Iran.

Tough break, citizenshiplets.

What the fuck. Is this real? I've never heard of this before.

>it gets in his lungs

Fucking retarded advice.

OP, go to k's qtddtot. You will probably see a question like this. There should be some real actual advice.

Any martial art is not better than no martial art if you delusional about the outcome. Thinking you can do something when you legit can't will get you killed faster than you would expect.

Terrorists look for targets, do not be a target. Be aware of surroundings. When shit hits the fan, determine direction of shit and run the other fucking way. Track exits, do not work against a crowd but try to stay out of them. Now if they have knives crowd can be some protection, this is where awareness of surroundings come in

Don't be an hero OP. If your ever in that situation just get out of there.

altontowers lad

Pepper spray is good. Rest is a meme.

Then only use it on terrorists without goggles

This guy has never been in a fight

Severely underrated

Of course. You can even carry one on a plane with you with that licence.

Can testify it works

I'm american and started shotting myself with rubber bullets years ago, progressing slowly towards higher calibers, and now i can endure .50 at point blank range, never felt safer

Depends on what is available to you. Most sport/tournament styles arts are okay, better than health/form styles. If you're lucky enough to have access to an old school teacher who teaches practical, that's probably your most effective option, unless it's too impractical in modern terms like polearm dudes.

>spinkick
enjoy getting stabbed in the back mid spin or tackled to the ground and stabbed 30 times

martial ar vs gun or knife = suicide
especially you are amateur

this entire thread is stupid imo. terrorism like this cannot be fought by civilians with knives or "martial arts training".

the best thing any of us can do is be good people and work hard to make everyone feel welcome. ISIS is feeling pressed as they're losing the war in places they're based, and they count on these people they have in other places to put pressure on us at home in response. they're actively working to recruit more people to radicalize, and if we treat our fellow man with love and respect they will have fewer reasons to hate us.

there is no being 100% safe, and if you're american anyway you have a much greater chance of being shot down by some crazy white guy than an "islamic terrorist". if we become fearful of each other and scared to go out in public without a weapon, the bad guys really do win.

i'm not going to let some ill-defined and unlikely threat change the way i live my life.

Aikido.

Arguably the most powerful martial arts in Japan.

An Aikido practitioner is practically invincible, no one of any martial arts background can ever land a punch or kick on one.

Using the power of the attacker, the Aikido practitioner uses absolutely no energy to knock them down.

A fearsome martial arts it is.

you being a namefag ruined the bait

almost perfect

You know they throw vegans off of rooftops in islamic countries right?

I hate you, and you are dumb namefag.

>THEY ONLY KILL US BECAUSE WE'RE NOT NICE ENOUGH TO THEM!
>BUHUUU WHITE GUYS ARE FAR MORE DIFFICULT
fuck off you disgusting spawn of hell
i hope your guts get spilled by some muslim cunt and you survive long enough to understand what people like you did to civilization

Brit here, farmer also carry a big knife on my belt most places cause its handy to have for rope cutting etc etc, forgot i had it on while in tescos and cops were in grabbing food, stopped me were like the fuck you doing and i explained they followed me it to my car where i tossed it in and then they let me get on with shit once i was back in the store. Police are normally grand unless you are a faggot to them.

lol this is what i get for trying to be realistic in a thread of testosterone-fueled bloodlust fantasies.

okay guys. get out there and fight the terrorists with your martial arts.

1. Learn about good weapons around you. You want to know where fire extinguishers are located in buldings and bars and restaurants. With a fire extinguisher you can spray them to temporarily confuse them then run around them and smack them in the head with it

2. Learn to improvise weapons. Be the guy that pick up a bar stool, smacks it on a table and rips the wooden legs off and passes them to a few people and keep one for yourself

3. Look into weapons that police would not suspect or you have an excuse for having in a city.

e.g. Titanium chopsticks. Basically an ice-pick, just run at the terrorist from behind or the side, stab this in their heart, then sprint away

forthenrycustomknives.com/product/alan-folts-titanium-chopsticks-purple-streamers/

Why is your bait always so lazy?

>Brass knuckles

You will get jailtime for that.

Workaround: steel Carabineers in pocket as knuckle dusters. Then tell cops you climb as a hobby

Just because of your post I am going to beat up the next guy that looks like a vegan or a faggot.
You know, the type that looks like he would post under trip on anonimouse ethiopian fluting board

Charge at him screaming "FUCK YOU I'M MILLWALL" and wait for the authorities to show up and shoot the terrorist

WE GOT ONE BROS

>steel Carabineers
how to break your own fingers 101

Only to be used in emergencies not bar fights. Adrenaline will mean you dont feel your fingers at all too.

Also you can carry a VERY heavy metal pen in your pocket and hold onto it while punching. You will do much more damage to opponent with tighter fist, and less damage to hand. This can be used in bar fights and stuff without legal trouble as you are still punching with your knuckles.

As we are talking about terrorists try hornet spray. Its 20x more powerful than pepper spray.

most ppl killed were by the van.

knives didnt doo much. Lots of people got stabbed in neck and stuff and lived.

>VERY heavy metal pen
I feel a roll of coins would be easier to get and explain having.

I'm a Britfag and I've never seen a roll of coins. I think that's an American thing.

youtu.be/iOXkdkqCm8c

As close to a real life example as you are likely to find.

Theres not much and unarmed guy can do against a determined attacker with a blsded weapon.

Your best chance is to grab a improvised weapon, to put distance between you and your opponent.

Grabbing a chair or small table can act as a makeshift shield, and can pote tially help you survive until police arive.
A large stick, a broom or other long object can also ne usefull.

And if anything else fails, go for the head, try to knock him out, and pray to whatever god you worship he didnt get you in any of your vitals.

Also, if you are forced to fight, remember to shout some suitibly epic ladt words, like "Praise kek" "Youre a big guy" or "This manler never learned".

Imagine the news casters being confused when hearing reports of people shreiking "praise kek" at the attack site

I don't believe that a guy trained in certain martial arts has absolutely zero chance against somebody with a knife.

There's martial arts literally dedicated to things like that, Krav Maga has a huge amount of training based around combating an armed attacker.
Jiu-jitsu was originally created for samurai that have been disarmed, so a great deal of that is based around fighting somebody with a sword or knife.

Obviously running is the best option, but a lot of people got fucked up in London, if running or hiding was that easy then nobody would have got hurt.

So if you can't run or hide, don't have your own weapon and you are forced to fight someone who is armed there must be something useful you can learn to ensure your survival.

In decending order

Gun > Krav Maga > Any hand to hand nonground fighting martial art

Lighters people
>roll of coins
>fucking carabiners what
just how retarded are you

Carry a gun,they work on police too

>Terrorist is also wearing a mask

Of course not, traini g in anything is important, as long as its useful

Even knowing how to throw a propper punch and how to block or dodge can make a difference in a life or death situation.

But one must always keep in mind that a bladed weapon always give a huge advantage over a un armed opponent

Yes I'm aware of all those things.

So now back to my original point.

I want to minimise the advantage a paki with a knife has in a fight with me.

What martial art is best for this specific situation?

Millwall Brick

>people actually answering questions in QTDDTOT threads

I don't think I've ever gotten a serious answer about anything from those threads.

>carrying around a can of hornet spray to neutalize Muslims

Kek

I'd kill again for a woman like her

>be Romanian immigrant baker
>see muslim stabbing people
>throw a crate at him knowing he will duck
>knock him the fuck out with the second crate
>save countless British "people"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4576102/Romanian-baker-hits-terrorist-head-crate.html

Krav Magra

Based Israel developed it to BTFO terroriwt scum

Carry around a sword with you and I'm sure nobody will fuck with you

>Based Israel
>whocoulditbenow.wav

ManletWithDaggerAndIphone.jpg

Kek

HEMA

I have been in fights where people literally tried to fist fight dudes with sword long knifes you faggot, pepper spray yourself twat

I too lived in the 18th century.

spray his goat

gtfo reddit

Good pepper spray has like a 10 foot range.

insert the nozzle deep into his japseye and give him a peppery blast