Who has dated Veeky Forums bishes & Instagram "fitness models"?

Who has dated Veeky Forums bishes & Instagram "fitness models"?

How was it? Has DOM got it right?

Yeah he got the cons right. No point to push through for the only pro it has. Get a girl and shape her like you shape yourself

Based user

he got it right

So you are telling me a sea of thirsty men are willing to overload all those cons...simply for Dat Ass?

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums has actually dated an instagram thot with a sizable following.

I tried this with a girl at my 2 weeks ago, she wasnt too fit but fit enough made my move that week prior to that same week we went on 3 dates in one week she send me kinky pics on snap without timer and blew up my phone with messages then that friday on a date to the beach she out of nowhere sperged out,

She said she had aspergers, and then went on a rant about how i should stop hidding my autistic behaviour in public and also told me i should go to same psychological home where they teach people like her to become independed and from that day she now acts like i dont even excist anymore in the gym doesnt talk

Ya'll be warned.

Hahah that happens dude. What can you do about it. Not her there will be more and it will come on its own

Yeah sadly. I cannot believe the times we are in. Willing putting up for behaviour you cant stand 24.7 just to hit that ass once a week if she allows it

Im one of those dudes who like the ''hard to get girls'' so yeah

But you are right i get plenty of mires on a daily base in and outside the gym and im not even that super ripped or anything im actually currently cutting so i feel like im looking small as fuck.

>con: harder to cheat

I know that feeling. I hate when think youre small. I feel grossed out with myself. How can you judge a girl hard to get. Never understood that

He is making a joke.

Cheating as in cheat meals, cheating on your workout due to the Veeky Forums chick constantly judging you

When she tries to distance herself as much as possible and ofcourse a total shut down on any form of interaction...

However with this girl i was even lucky too be considerd ''hot'' enough to even be interacting with her and uber lucky she fell for me so hard plenty of guys and girls at my gym that know her try to talk to her but she just flat out tries to minimize the contact but she wanted me, the hard to get part with her is the part where she doesnt even talk to me in any form inside and outside the gym

Shes pretty aswell but this behaviour is just part of her autism she never really had friends or a real boyfriend either from what i heard.

And with distancing herself i mean she tries to avoid contact with you or other people, with me it was different she didnt even try to distance herself.

In the age of internet "celebrities". Imagine what it does to a common pretty female when she has 900,000 "followers". Her ego, outlook on life, assessment of self worth.

How is that tolerable in a relationship as she attempts to maintain that presence online and delusion?

I have met one female with 300k Instagram followers and she was an insufferable diva who thought she was a "modern celebrity"

>con: harder to cheat on your diet and workout

So you mean she is mentally unstable? Why are you attracted by this

Lol. I dont know how people cope with this. Fame by ass and fake personalities. I would feel like shit if my gf was posting her ass for others to likr

Cuz it isnt crazy like she wants to cut off my dick if she thinks im cheating on her.

Yeah but youre making it harder for yourself for no real gain reason.

He's got a couple funny videos I've come across before.

I've dated a few instagram models and just general models. Let me tell you they are regular normal girls they just have pics of themselves online. That's basically their portfolio. That's really all. So basically they have a slightly bigger rep than the next girl over. Nothing special, really. It's kind of like how a bunch of male co workers go crazy over one female coworker they see as unobtainable yet she isn't unobtainable at all she's just a normal girl. Also the use of the label model is overplayed. It just means that is what you do.

Which brings me to my point look at the fucking fat rolls women get on their mid backs. Like wtf?

\
Lets be honnest is the average 7/10 - 10/10 really that intresting too even have a relationship with rather then beeing a just a persone you can fuck when you have a need for it? she's literly way more intresting then any stacy kinda girl ive ever dated they all those stacies are the same and at 21 years of age encountering a girl like this is like fucking gold.

I am more interested in whether fit prefers an instagram girl (you know, looks good, goes out and eats in restaurants mainly to post picture to support her ego or whatever the reason is) or a girl who is like 5-6, maybe 7, you can't tell your mates about her like "dude this girl", but has actual personality, interest and stuff
As stupid, sexist or whatever it sounds, from my experience most gals fall into these two mutually exclusive categories

How do you step to them? Give a few tips and maybe a run doen of do's and don'ts on the road to fuck.

Also do you have money and a nice place/car.

I swear being poor has been my kryptonite, how the fuck to people make money? Is sales the way to go for tall fit and handsome?
I feel like ive been blessed physically but its like cruel joke because i can never make money and therefore have a decent place to actually take girls.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

I didnt struggle for my gf which i rate from 8-9 and she is far from a typical stacy. I dont judge but i dont think the struggle is rewarding youre basicly settling for a lifetime of drama and problems

I have, they are horrible.
If you are an instagram model that already says so much about you.
Useless waste of space.

She was pretty fine and sucked dick like a champ, but in reality there was nothing there. All of her problems were so fucking dumb. A literal cumdumpster. I didn't mind really but after 6 months I wanted to kill myself. Literally taking her to go out with my friends was embarrassing because she was so fucking dumb holy shit.

inb4 not all women on instagram are dumb.

yes they are go fuck yourself

yo sorry about the picture for ants i uploaded before. oh well.

>How do you step to them? Give a few tips and maybe a run doen of do's and don'ts on the road to fuck.
they approach me. older women are more likely to do it, like at check out lanes, in stores, or just on the street. i'm in my 20s, women who talk to me are usually middle age, or looking like they are upperclassmen type age, like late 20s. i meet a lot of girls through jobs too, as in coworkers. again these instagram "models" are just normal girls. rarely do i hit on a girl. i think in the last year i hit on 1.

>Also do you have money and a nice place/car.
not rich at all. i could afford to bullshit every weekend like most millennials my age do, but i don't have that outlook..
i have no car. girls typically drive their ass over or i get a ride there. also when they know me like such as coworkers they could care less if i had a fuckin car. only girls that do care are ones i just met. like i don't meet their expectations when it comes to material objects. i understand this and could care less.
if i lived in a suburb or township like most guys here do i'd get a car literally tomorrow. in my city i can get away with saving "a lot" of money and still experience new things. so societal expectations aren't a burden for me. i can ignore them and advance myself just fine. it's just coming online to 4ch where people act like your situation is the same as theirs. it's not. it varies based on city and general outlook on life.

the way i dress isn't flashy either. exmaple if i see a dude with a famous shirt on and some clean jeans and jordans, that's flashy to me, not in a negative way either. basically i wear blank clothing that is of quality material. if i am following a trend then i probably look like some military type of guy or a fighter. a lot of girls see me as " a bad boy" or "he looks like he used to be a bad boy". i'm just a guy. i slap on whatever is clean.

Can someone translate this to english

>I swear being poor has been my kryptonite, how the fuck to people make money? Is sales the way to go for tall fit and handsome?
i'm in sales actually. it's easy as fuck cause it's not my business and i've had jobs like this for years. i do a lot of things to shave off savings in my lifestyle most millennials don't do. like use slightly less toothpaste, buy the alternative brand of soap and shit, spend most of my clothing money on essential socks and drawers, not new shirts and shit, cook on the daily, keep lights turned off, limit ac usage, etc. i also grew up in a finacially unstable family but very strict one at that.

it's just that my (our?) generation doesn't think like this. i see most people my age just happily bouncing through the city like this matrix is some fantasy. but me i'm still stuck on some 9/11 type shit you feel me? i can't escape the reality that punches me in the chest. this is also one reason why i don't praise instagram models any higher than regular girls. because that's what they are, regular normal girls. not queens or dictators. i guess this is my point.

>I feel like ive been blessed physically but its like cruel joke because i can never make money and therefore have a decent place to actually take girls.
i feel you. but you don't have to have the same things or situations more privileged people do. you can make small changes daily that add up at the end of the year or whatever. this makes up part of who you are, so you have that understanding and grow from it, while no one else does.

You sound like a very insecure guy

I feel ya, respect the advice and outlook.

What are you selling? How did u get the job?

I tried turning a chubby girl into a fit girl once. She went from about 30% to 25% but it wasn't worth it because working out with women fucking sucks. The black pill is women are just shit in general. I really wish I was gay sometimes. I think the only way to find a good woman is to find a timid and obedient asian girl or a shy and pious Catholic latina who doesn't speak English.

food. lmao. at my current one i got a raise earlier than i was supposed to so i kept working here. it makes getting things done outside of work easier. earlier this year i almost had a typing gig, and also another sales gig with more marketing. i could get into promotion too but i don't want to fake shit that much. i'm a fuckin dropout dude. people assume i went to college for some reason. the other week i just went to a comic store and the guy at the counter assumed i had a major in something. why i don't know. i'm just a regular guy.

Lol, u mean a waiter?
I think a good commission sales job gig is the way to go. I got a degree, alot of people do. Outside of stem their worthless and exspenive. Dont even sweat that

I unironically don't know what he meant by this one.

My cousin has the insides of pretty big instagram model circle, every so often he will invite me to go party with them.

The year before I had been hardcore focusing on doing a masters in another country so I had been out of the party culture for a long time, when I came back I honestly didn't know if their behavior was normal or not.

Came back to the states and went out with his circle and the girls and guys are shameless attention whores, I felt like I was on reality tv. It's like they all made memes of themselves and cranked it up to the max just so they can have something interesting to post online.

I'm talking about deliberately doing dumb shit, like "I forgot my swimsuit so I guess I'm swimming in a thong! :) Teehee take a pic its so funny!!!" "I bought this whole pizza and I play with it like a frisbee!! :) Take my picture its funny!!!" "Oh my god I accidentely spilled cream all over myself!! Take a picture so people can see I'm clumsy!! :)"

The dumb behavior all of them do just fuels their instagram photos so its like a community of people doing dumb shit for attention.

y is there a completely separate conversation happening in this post? Austismo

Anyways, what anons
This is basically it. They are wastes of human space and you are just an accessory bag to their insanely delusional existence