TEST BOOST

Post thicc, high test and brap hogs to boost your test

Bad thread, you started with a nigger

>he doesnt lift for his KWEEN

dat ass

I may be racist but I'm not a faggot, wud fug.

>thinks he's attractive enough not to be a beggar

Lol!

who is this brap sow??

>frizzy hair
>nice tits
>no tats
Hnnnnnngggggg

>tfw cute thicc short negress started working out at my gym and she keeps eyefucking me all the time

SAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUCCCCCCEEEEEE

the correlation of "thicc" sheboons and testosterone is pseudoscience fabricated by big nosed kikes to subvert the white man to miscegenation and ruin our superior genes with those of the lowly nigger and perpetrated solely by HIV positive, lanklet numales
petite white women would more naturally stimulate an alpha male's protective instincts, thus producing more testosterone than it would if you were with a fat ugly chimp
tl;dr you're a brainlet, weak, and probably adopted

Just go to your local McDonalds and ask for Laqeesha

>stimulate an alpha male's protective instincts
do you mean looks like your child you need to protect. pedo

also. if the phrase "alpha male" is in your vocabulary, its pretty much a guarantee youre not an alpha male

fuck off croat

sage

The real problem is that a tall thick black woman has so much ass, thighs and vulva that it is nearly impossible to hump her into submission. Literally the only time I ever felt like I didn't have enough dick power was fucking a black chick. And Ive had to call an ambulance for a white girl one time after sex who was about the same age, height and weight.

saved t b h

Im sorry. If I want to boost my test, I eat ginger, take maca, ginseng and ashwagandha. But I wont mind some cute black girl.

m a j o r
s p i k e
i n b o u n d
b r e h s . . .

What the fuck is this?

good christ that's revolting

who dis thiccbrapp brapphog?

>tfw inverse nose

>not wanting to conquer women of other races

this is how I know you're a meek little fag

Nigresses won.

It's not a race user

I'd like to end her race
if you know what I'm saying

Catch you at the finish line!

why they no eat her?

>tfw you can tell they only date white guys

The booty queen cometh

it's beautiful...

What the fuck is this disgusting nigger thread. Kill yourselves degenerate mongoloid faggots. Niggers are only for used for slaves.

lmao is this supposed to be impressive?

i like that user,
breaking down the boundaries

She looks mixed like yours truly. I would tap that while destroying the white race.

you mixed too?

it feels pretty good when your very existence is an instant trigger for a bunch of neckbeards

LITTLE

Half Haitian and Half Colombian but yeah, it does feel good to piss off the SJWs and Alt Right morons.

NIGGERS

if you're mixed you're already a lost cause, your emptyheaded roasty mom was the problem not you, I could care less how many niggresses you screw, or whites for that matter as they'll end up more white than black
it's a win win you disgusting mutants

How can you know?

see what i mean?

>day 0 of nofap

Thanks dude. At least we can come to an understanding while I'm banging your cousin. Fortunately for you cave dweller, I find mixed girls attractive so I don't care about fucking a girl of a different race.

Jackass trying to be edgy dude.

>half haitian

lol, that's the single most useless race in the entire american continent, your colombian parent must have been a real loser to marry an haitian

18th century backtraceable pure nordic here:
>Muh race
is for people who have no personal achievements.

You realize there's white haitians and it's not a race right ? At least try to be superior next time.

Dude, this guy probably has no culture since he's a mixed breed with other european nations.

I have no idea what you are saying.

I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand.

the only faggots who pull this whole "hurr culture doesn't matter" shit are either willfully ignorant that the world their ancestors built for you is burning adown around you or so much a mutt they have no idea what they are, and only say so out of spite for their own lack of identity

As if you know your identity jackass. All you know about your identity is your white.

In my Slavic shithole of a country black prostitites are cheap as fuck
Pic related costs only 28$ per hour
Would it be good for my gains to visit her twice a week and have an hour of intensive sex cardio on my two rest days? I could afford it with 100$ NEET allowance my mom gives me each Monday

Where did I say culture doesn't matter? Nice switching the goal posts there.

>willfully ignorant that the world their ancestors built for you is burning adown around you
Because some virgins on a fitness board have a preference for black girls? This is the issue with /pol/cucks. Trying to overcome their own failures by projecting them onto worldpolitics

I bet this guy is bitter because most chicks won't look at him.

Fucking faggot

Pretty sure the Haitians killed all the whites my dude

She's whiter than most of the Irish

Of course they did and it went to shit afterward, but I'm talking about now.

Bruh, 18th century ain't shit lol. I can reliably trace my lineage back to the 11th century.

Uh jesus... yay nogs?

How bout traps for test boost

>tfw on nofap

these blueballs are gonna hurt

No liberal ever bat an eye when the non-whites massacred the white minorities in thier countries as an end to "colonialism"
Along with any allies of whites.

The most important thing anyone has in this world is their family & nation.

keep going...

>even being able to get hard looking at a black chick
Just nasty, nappy haired, multi colored vaginas, gap toothed, entitled but not hard working...
Test killers is what they are

Who said anything about white vs black you obsessed fetishists? I'm a mixed Latin-American, I literally don't care about the color of haitians. There are broader uses to word "race" than what you race baiters would think.

fuck her, you stupid nigger lover.

>trying to rationalize with people that believe the government should be their father figure.
Don't.

Funny you called me a race baiter when you're the one talking about race.

Holy fuck, if I was a straight man I would want snu snu from her so frickin bad

Hnnnnggg

Unironically would fuck her buttcheeks and cum desu

No where near big enough to get close but id fucking try dont even care.

nonwhite women are disgusting