What women want

So this is what women want?

It's easy to stand out these days in a world full of fat asses and skellies

Thanks Jews for adding the sugar Jew on everything,

She is in her late 30s/40s.
Every guy who has a job and does basic hygiene makes her wet.

They want lighting and profile angles.

Turn this guy head-on, and the magic is gone. Also, the drawing of the robot arm (lel) hides what the real size of his arms & shoulders are relative to his torso, and also helps hide his back.

That's pretty good tblh

>I'm here for the job interview

I have both of that

Why do you comb social media, cherry pick out one comment from one random woman, then ascribe that comment to all women everywhere?

It's some sort of mental illness, if you are doing this in earnest.

>meatbag poser

Nope. Women won't settle for that.

>what is an example of a larger trend
If you disagree just say so instead of being a little bitch.
Imo the fitness trend is far overrated and most women don't want as big muscles irl as on ig
(on men ofc)

lol this isn't the 1950s anymore. everyone has tattoos, including the employers we try to impress.

Yes, women like abs and pecs. Also, the Sun rises from the east and the sky is blue.

And I gotta laugh at the anons pretending the guy doesn't look good. If you've ever browsed at least one CBT or progress you'll know that he looks better than a big chunk of Veeky Forums. And that's just the dudes who have the confidence to post. I don't even wanna imagine the fatties/dyels who don't, but still feel like they can give advice here.

If my employer refused to hire people with tattoos, I don't think we'd have enough people to run our business. Even some of our supervisors are covered in tattoos.

yep :P

one of the patients at work was really surprised to see a nurse with a tattoo and one of my other coworkers was like, "you have to have a tattoo to work here! it's on the job application!"

because we literally ALL have tattoos lol. it was funny at the time maybe you had to be there idk

Reminder that this is what it takes to "make it" in the eyes of normies and that Veeky Forums obsessive insecurity is out of touch with the rest of the world

Your method of showing "a larger trend" is inexistent. It's one comment from one woman.

I don't disagree. I disagree with your methodology and ability to reason.

I'm not OP you fag. I explained why what he does is perfectly normal and only pretentious fags would throw a his about it.

>:P
Stop using your pleb jobs as sign of a larger trend. I work in banking and tattoos are a reason for firing.
Tattoos will never be accepted in the upper parts of society and only insecure people get them to look more masculine

Tattoos don't mean anything anymore. Any random sloot has about 8 tattoos now. This tattoo says "I am a hero" - it's for my brave dog that has cancer.

The real question is, "Who cares what women want?"

>can't choose what to do with his body as it suits him
>not a pleb

One and only one.

>everyone who doesn't take my retarded choice has no choice
Tattoos always look tryhard. We know you're only incentive was to look cooler.

I've ha this mindset about the whole sjw and women's studies degrees fad that's been happening lately. Every shithead at my university and any university more prestigious that wastes their intellect going down the liberal arts path is one less face I have to step on to climb the ladder.

>you can tell I'm an important person because other people are in control of my life

It's also one less brain to help you and the society you are part of

>I work in banking and tattoos are a reason for firing.
>Tattoos will never be accepted in the upper parts of society and only insecure people get them to look more masculine

I agree.
I'm currently interning for a biglaw firm and I've yet to see a single person with a tattoo.

Same for most of the people we work with (Bankers, high tier real estate workers, high tier accountants, etc.)

>>Every guy who has a job and does basic hygiene makes her wet.

yea,and you have none of those things, you dumb piece of shit.Kill yourself,NOW

>works at a bank

You're not upper class

>a neck or a wrist tattoo
Show me how stupid you are again.

>medfags
lmaoing at your life

That doesn't mean they don't have any. Anyone with a brain would get a tattoo in a spot where it would only be visible if they had wanted to make it visible. In those offices the most you'll see skin-wise is when someone rolls up their shirt sleeves.

I didn't claim to be

i feel sorry for ur murican way of thinking. I hope you don't die in your own piss user

non-homosexuals

Middle aged single mom detected.

Get fucked Stacy, you've had your fun. Now enjoy a lifetime of sadness.

Just jack off, it's easier and cheaper

that's some seriously cool looking tattoo. And normally I really dislike tattoos.
Would consider if I had burn marks on my arm or something.

Fuck women and fuck cyborgs

figures for a country in state of moral degeneration

tattoos are like putting bumper stickers on a ferrari, makes it easy to spot the trash.

>interning for a biglaw firm

Which firm? I'd bet money it's not "BigLaw" if you're posting on Veeky Forums in the middle of the day.

what the fuck are you talking about ?

If it was acceptable or common, people would not have to hide their tattoos and they would not have to get it "in a spot where it would only be visible if they had wanted to make it visible"
Thanks for proving my point.

>Implying everyone on Veeky Forums is american

>Being proud to be cube cucked

user you just count the money of people smarter than you. That isn't much to be proud of.

You don't have to look hard to find highly successful tattoo artist who bring home a good bit of cash and are famous to boot.

I'm not an accountant. I work in investment.
I wonder why you have to be belittling from the getgo though.

Wouldn't doubt that there are well paid tattoo artists.
Tattoos are still "bought manliness" and everybody knows it.

kill yourself you mentally ill faggot

>t. social conservative faggot

fuck i would love to meet some of you high and mighty types just to understand what 'non-degeneracy' looks like besides a $15 american eagle polo and mom's credit card

>more assumptions to feel better about your shitty choices

post body then, faggot