This is the greatest building the richest man in history could come up with (because of IQ reasons)

This is the greatest building the richest man in history could come up with (because of IQ reasons)

Say something nice about it

It's better than what you could come up with even though I presume you think you have a higher IQ than he does.

That building was designed by a muslim Arab architect from Al-Andalus anyway, his name was Abu Ishaq Ibrahim Al-Sahili. Mansa Musa only paid for the construction.
Also blacks abandoned it over time and left it in ruins, it needed to be rebuilt from scratch by the French in the 20th century.

>built barely 100 years ago

Thanks france

Pretty sure if I was the richest man in the world I could have much greater things built than a 4 meters high castle of mud

Your pic was build in 1907. Mansa Musa did other stuffs tho
>In Niani, Musa built the Hall of Audience, a building communicating by an interior door to the royal palace. It was "an admirable Monument", surmounted by a dome and adorned with arabesques of striking colours. The wooden window frames of an upper storey were plated with silver foil; those of a lower storey, with gold. Like the Great Mosque, a contemporaneous and grandiose structure in Timbuktu, the Hall was built of cut stone.

>if i was the richest man

So why are you not? Aren't you better than him? Or is IQ not the be all end all of success?

And can we see a pic of this master piece?
Or is it that, being even sittier than the great mud mosque, it isn't even there anymore?

The fucking colosseum built by Romans poorer than Mansa Musa is still there today, but the buildings ordered by the richest man in the world in the 14th century couldn't even make it to the 1900s
How pathetic

I wasn't born a kangz on the top of a gold mine
But be sure that if I had been, I'd have left a better legacy than a sandcastle

That's a nice climbing wall, he must have really liked climbing

So you are not as successful as him even though you, again, I am assuming you think you are smarter or have a higher IQ than him. But that if you were wealthy you would be far more successful than him holistically speaking. So then does that not suggest that wealth is a contributing factor of success? Hence you validate the idea of privilege.

Indeed

The romans certainly had a lot more ressources than Mansa Musa, even back then.
You are in an history board in fucking Veeky Forums, nobody here is circlejerking about Musa being the greatest king of the universe no need to be vindicative as if you were talking to a black activist.
Now go back to twitter and never come back.

If you were born an african king your people would have revolted against you low-test faggot before you could accomplish anything
>b-b-b-b-but muh IQ

>You are in an history board in fucking Veeky Forums, nobody here is circlejerking about Musa being the greatest king of the universe no need to be vindicative as if you were talking to a black activist.

Still some people disagree with the FACT he was less of a king than the average duke in Europe was, and that the Mali "Empire" wasn't an empire but a collection of mudhuts villages

When people here will accept this historical TRUTH, then there won't be a need to be vindicative anymore

>500k square miles
>Population of twenty million
>Not a medieval empire

An empire of dirt is still an empire you fucking idiot

What is Axum?
What is Punt?
What is Great Zimbabwe?
What is Nubia?
What is Kongo?

There are plenty of African civilizations that developed writing systems, advanced agriculture, and complex architecture like pic related - a fucking CASTLE.

Just because you are obsessed with a French reproduction of some ancient sandcastle doesn't mean Sub Saharan Africa doesn't have its share of ancient achievements such as the world's oldest illustrated Bible which was found in Ethiopia.

World's oldest illustrated Bible

>What is Great Zimbabwe
A shitheap.

>Population of twenty million
Bullshit. That's a ridiculous number. Give a source.

It was a little bigger than that, faglord.

The size is not the issue here, it's the fact the "Great" Zimbabwe was literally just a collection of mudhuts surrounded by some shitty drystack.

Wow, now that's a great zimbabwe if I ever saw one

>the absolute state of blacks

Yeah thise fucking niggers had no architec-

Ethiopia is okay. Not amazing, but okay. Zimbabwe is AHAHA FAGGOT tier.

The original great mosque of djenne was destroyed by fulani jihadists for being too decadent and ornate

Having privileges isn't a bad thing.
Even communists want the privilege of living in a communist country.

Did a black guy steal your gf or something?

>le sassy short picture reply
Finish your argument user you fucking twat.
I love /pol/, but this template of response is horrible.
What are you implying? How does it directly negate OP's assertion?
You purposely keep it vague and snappy so that you have time to shift opinions for the inevitable retort.

that's why happens when you get colonized by *nglos

>attacking the messenger
lmao

The Zimkek nigger paddock was built some 700 years before the Anglos arrived there.

Cutting into rock is not architecture

>copts
>niggers

Is this accurate of these threads?

You don't become richest man by spending recklessly

>implying a lot of ashkenazi dna isn't white because of mixing
Or do you deny the ashkenazim being the smartest

And yes negro IQ is the lowest. A fact none of you /leftypol/ raiders can dispute.

Augustus did not build that

>implying a lot of ashkenazi dna isn't white because of mixing

Now you're we-wuzzing again. You have to take an actual stance. Either IQ matters or it doesn't. It's either mostly genetic or it isn't. "Pure" whites do not have IQs on par with Ashkenazi Jews. So why would you think the extra IQ points come from them?

Ethiopia doesnt really count as actual "african" country imo.
they are waaaaaay to civilized compared to congolese and the like.

>Iq-tests
>in any way viable
>loving every laugh

>the nigger needed a picture book

Ever wondered why the Africa apologists on Veeky Forums always use Ethiopia as an example of black achievements? Well what they ignore is the fact that their favorite Kingdom is essentially mulatto, being the spawn of intermarriage between Levantine men and local women. Genetically they are inbetween Western Africans and Europe + MENA

>>Population of twenty million

Are you shitting me? Do you even have any proof for this ridiculous value?

The point isn't that there are examples of great works of architecture, but that there are so few.
The castle you posted is an exceptional building in Africa for the time it was built, while in Europe tou find one of these every 50km.

>B-b-b-but they don't count!

>Ethiopians are a single ethnic group
WRONG!

The point was to prove amAfrica had no advanced architecture before the white man showed up, implying they lacked the capacity to do so, that point has beeb throughly disproved.

>Heh, these retards think Africa has always been a shitty backwater (except for the Ethiopeans)
>ACTUALLY, various peoples around a small section of East Africa are the only ones to build anything
>checkmate, the rest of Africa isn't a nigger shit hole!

Not to mention that the Sardinia buildings are both way more numerous and difficult to build since they were towers which compromised very high corbel vault chambers while Great Zimbabwe is just a wall

Nope, there was also Kush, in modern Sudan, which was one of the earliest civilization in history, developed its own writing system independently, fought Egypt, and was more advanced than Europe at the time. Built pic related, among other ruins.

In South Africa, the Bantu also built large irrigation networks, which remain to this day, way before the arrival of Europeans.

>Here's another example of a civilization in that section of East Africa, checkmate!
>btw don't ask me to get specific or provide details on what the bantu did, take it from me though, it was stellar

>straw
Go back to /leftypol/ pls

Please just fuck off to lefty pol

>just a wall
With that criteria, Machu Picchu is "just a bunch of terraces" and the Pyramid of Djoser "just a bunch of stacked rocks".

You are also ignoring the fact that Great Zimbabwe is not the only complex in the country, they built minor cities, irrigation canals, acqueducts, and a whole gamut of structures.

All is good and well in most of Africa but you cannot deny that modern african-american blacks from slaver's bay did nothing of value but are the loudest ones wewuzing.

I seen plenty of them claiming him to be the richest human in history (even when August existed).

I have never said it was the only complex in the country

Whoa, that's blowing my mind.

> I-I don't have actual arguments, g-go away
> Everyone who disagrees with me is a leftist™

Behold the great intellectual power of the great white warrior. Here's a tip, if you want to make your position sound slighty more legitamate just stop posting. Let other people who aren't absolute retards speak for you and you might have an actual chance.

>btw don't ask me to get specific or provide details on what the bantu did, take it from me though, it was stellar
What do you want to know?
They built vast scale irrigation canals, knew iron-working and metal-working. I am not an expert on the Bantu but pic related seems indicative of a degree of civilization and intelligence to me.

>B-but they wuzn’t kiiings!!!

>hey I’m going to post retarded shit
>I DAMAND YOU TAKE ME SERIOUSLY

Spastic and I’m not even white

Nobody cares what race you are. See that little green name tag up there? It says ANONYMOUS.

Fuck off back to /pol/ where the thisty betas will give you attention. We don't want namefags here.

>misinterprets post
>"you brainded retardz are no match for my superior and legitimate knowledge"
Just stop and leave

>WAAAH, I'm being misrepresented!

No you're not. You're just a fucking idiot and you don't like when other people point out you're a fucking idiot. Go back to your containment board.

>great white warrior
>n-nobody cares about r-race
>everyone that disagrees with me is a Nazi

You are the plight on this otherwise decent board
Why must you ruin good things?
I appreciate dynamic views instead of an echo chamber but you are that of an infection come about due to the fairly open and liberal atmosphere on this board

More like it fitted best with the place, no point making it out of stone and burning everyone’s feet

Mud heats up just as well
And there are things called roofs
A very abstract concept that makes the big blue up above disappear

>She thinks she is talking to one person
Retard confirmed. I'm not the person you originally replied to.

By the way, using embellished or fanciful language such as this does not make you any less of an annoying namefag.

Stop being cancerous and leave already.

>can’t even come up with an argument
>just uses ad-homain

It has a roof and an interior area retard.

That's not even me you drooling retard. The only thing my original post did was point out the hypocrisy of cherry-picking IQ test results to suit an agenda. Which caused instant accusation of /leftypol/. I never once expressed my views on race or even politics. You're a retard.

No thanks. I'm quite enjoying this. On the other hand you seem to have nothing left to say.

I agree that saying “muh IQ” is fucking retarded since the only academic examination of IQ in sub Saharan Africa was done by a racist

But to deny Negroid people lack mental capacity in comparison with indo-aryan and Caucasians is utterly stupid
Without even going into genetic differences such as how Negroid people never interbreeded with the Neanderthal(a much larger brained humanoid)
To blindly deny there is a serious issue of negroid intellect is dishonest no other peoples on this bountiful planet have down so poorly in civilisation building as the negroid people

>inb4 Ethiopians
If you have ever spoken to one they consider themself Arab and have the genetics to prove it same goes for the Sudanese

Why are you being so mean? Can't you understand it is not what you said but the way you said it?

No, you misinterpreted my post saying that most Ashkenazim are mixed with whites specifically europeans and then you proceeded to claim that "if IQ does matter lets put up a "pure" white against an ashkenazi and see the results", but this very statement is braindead, either you believe there exist only "white" people as a unit or you believe the ashkenazim are in any way pure. Both are incorrect and now please leave to pol or leftypol idc just stop shitting this board up.

I must agree with this girl or guy whatever, you are also being very childish and primitive in expression for a "superior" individual.

Why so angry to a clearly non serious post?

>people lack
[citation needed]

This isn’t a serious post is it?
Info graphics are spammed all the time of test scores in western nations of black students

Or an even easier example is that of Africa

>test
Correlation=/=causation

Next.

>But to deny Negroid people lack mental capacity in comparison with indo-aryan and Caucasians is utterly stupid

I have never asserted anything of the sort. If you think I did you were putting words in my mouth.

You really want to try to play this angle now? After initiating this wonderful shitflinging session you want to try to play the "muh politness" card? I don't think so. How one phrases anything on a Mongolian sandal-making board is entirely irrelevant to the conversation.

I put pure in quotations precisely because it's silly to make such a sweeping generalization, especially since "white" is a nebulous term anyway. Let's say "white" means descendants of indo-europeans. Ashkenazi jews, mixed or not still do better on IQ tests than people who are closer to the Indo-European ideal. So if IQ tests matter you still have to concede that this sub-group is intellectually superior. It's just semantics.

See

>Without even going into genetic differences such as how Negroid people never interbreeded with the Neanderthal(a much larger brained humanoid)
The Maasai have Neanderthal admixture and they do just as poorly in IQ testing and civilization building as the rest of Subsaharan Africa. The Ethiopians, which had a complex civilization, also score poorly on IQ nowadays. Yet adoption studies show the IQ gap is erased almost entirely when it comes to adopted black children.

So the most likely explanation is that social and environmental factors are the main determinant, rather than genetic.

Stop bringing your /pol/ pseudoscience bullshit here. Neanderthal admixture has nothing to do with intelligence.

Namefag retard.

Acting like you are superior being challenged by inferiors just makes you look like a complete arsehole you do know that right?
I’m not going to bother carrying this on if your blindly ignore my argument
You are strongly defending criticisms of a laughable legacy which led my to think you are a leftypol poster
I apologise
Also the second post was not me but I do agree with them you are acting quite rude t b h

>"ashkenazim mixed or not, doesn't matter still superior"
>"the ashkenaz gene is real"
>"indoeuropeans are not a linguistic but a racial group"
You are wrong. Explain why other jewish groups do badly at the tests.

>brings up transracial adoption studies
>doesn't even know the results

>everything I disagree with is /pol/
Also citation please that seems very interesting

Ethiopians in the UK at least do very well in maths and science but then again so do blacks so it could just be a cultural thing

See

It's because they were doing natural selection for thousands of years as agrarian societies, the same as asians and whites. The rest of negroes were paleolithic savages so that's why they are stupid.

>agrarian socieies
Nigeria and Ethiopia.

If you look closely on the map you see that atleast 3 Ethiopian ethnicities are represented in this map alone.

Trans-racial adoption studies show blacks are still worse. And it gets worse as they age, regressing to age appropriate racial IQ groupings the older they get.

Sorry bucko, I'm sorry if you're some high-iq nigger, but you need to accept the nature of niggerdom.