ITT: Top tier gems only you do

ITT: Top tier gems only you do

B-but I do these

retards confirmed

i stopped doing these because it caused incredible wrist pain

thanks starcraft

>bent-over row
225x8 here, BTFO everyone @ the gym

There's really nothing wrong with upright rows as long you don't go above the nips

like Ops pic is too high

>bent over row
Isn't that the normal way to do them? Or are you talking full 90° here?

i do incline db row but i do it standing up and bent over with a wide lunging stance
not that different from the usual way lying on a bench and you can only do one arm at a time but it activates your back and legs a little bit and helps with stability and balance

Starcraft is the best cardio, and you dont lose gains. Not even being sarcastic. Im masters, and my pulse is just as high when im doing zvz as when im sprinting irl, and im in very good shape.

>GOAT for tris, delts, core and lats

are they awkward to do without bumper plates? My gym doesn't have those and I'm thinking of incorporating them in my routine

why not

I do them too. My traps are yuuuge

rotator cuff destruction: the lift

Oh yeah well i stole your frog pic so fuck you

i do those but with a cable for each arm
also try it kneeling down on a yoga mat or something, you get a bigger ROM

Cable upright rows with a rope are superior.Try them once

>upright rows

B-BUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR ATHLEAN X TOLD ME THOSE ARE BAD AND THAT YOU SHOULD BUY HIS PLAN AND DO HIS MEME EXERCISES AAAAAAAAA

Just jelly because you have glass shoulders. Been doing twelve sets per week for years and never ever felt any discomfort.

Feels great, blasts my lats, i love it

with a regular dumbbell

have fun with your bionic cyborg arms f-faggot

it's fine to do if you don't like having rotator cuffs

rack pulls below the feet

>a push exercise
>hitting lats
what did he mean by this

>rotator cuff damage meme

Yeah using muscles the way they're supposed to be used is gonna ruin them right lmao

just don't go above the nips with high weight and you're good to go manlet boy

upright rows are fucking useless. So many better, safer exercises to do, and no one can do them correctly. Lateral raises and rear delt exercises such as flies, face pulls, etc are the only things necessary to get good shoulders. OHP is a good mixup too.

oh my bad, i meant traps

really i feel it in my whole back since you have to keep it tight to maintain form

playing as high masters terran in late WoL had the same effect despite matchup, shit's intense yo

i was just talking shit user, I do upright rows every day

No that's bench. Don't get me wrong I love bench and will compete as long as I can, but if you don't do laterals, upright row, OHP and pec deck your shit will be fucked.

>not doing power cleans instead
Never gonna make it

Pussiboys would rather do lat pull downs then these

fucking women doing meme exercises like this and taking up the entire space of the cable machine

>OHP is a good mixup too.
lmaoing at ur dyel life

Farmers walks
Suitcase carries
Trap bar dl
pushups chin ups pull ups dips (you need bodyweight stuff for motor learning mcgill says so)

>t. can't afford a lat pulldown machine

Im not a woman,tho

did he died

False. Shoulder improvement bro. Watch Jeff cavalieres vid

>I don't know how to use my lats to bench and OHP way more

Sup presslet?

>upright rows past the nipple
just fuck my shoulders up

>Trap bar dl
Kekek I also like American Sniper

>Farmers walks
>Suitcase carries
>bodyweight
You comfy. I wish you all the best

ay,weighted pull ups are goat but only if you do a full rom

Please, show me how much success you've had and I'll show you mine.

i'm not gonna shit on them for damagin the shoulders, but i am going to shit on upright rows because they don't properly engage the delts to the point where i don't even feel them. better of doing rear and side raises, and also working back with proper form

Switch to dumbbells and do same thing but with a bit of natural external rotation, more stabilizer activation, and less possible imbalance issues. No brainer.