/fat/ "lift while you cut" edition

Previous thread
Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

1rd

2st

3th

it seems like every week i'll stall for a couple days and then drop a pound a day for like 2 or 3 days in a row

why?

Confess.

Training routines for someone who weights 240-245 [spoiler]while 6.1[/spoiler] with giant hips and butt, also has damn titties?

if you took a monster piss whilst stood on a mechanical scale, would you see it slowly rotate downwards?

Make a cheesecake. May I not be lead into temptation to eat that shit.

Same happens to me. Probably just accumulation of food and crapping schedule. Not sure why.

fat fucks

Read the sticky for more info on diet and exercise. how much do you lift? If you are a DYEL follow any beginner routine, just ask your doctor if its safe to start an exercise routine. Don't run if its hard on your joints and you are too heavy.

I like baking stuff more than I like eating it
can't fathom how chefs get fat, their job is to cook for other people

lmfao be nice

Idk why I read these threads myself but it's obvious they're trying to better themselves, don't shit on them

E N C O U R A G E M E N T

My little fag can't be this new!

>eggs with nothing in a couple tortillas
>couple oranges
>know it's fine because the nutritionist beat it into my fucking head to follow the diet he gave me to a T
>family still shitting on me and trying to get me to add spices and butter and flavoring and all this other shit because they think I'm being unhealthy

I hate this shit. I feel like shit. I went swimming in the high noon a few days ago and I got the absolute worst sunburn I've ever had. Forehead, shoulders and back feel like they're going to fall off. It'll all be worth it when I'm normal though. Fuck me.

I was really busy in the last 10 days or so, i expected to overeat but i had so much work to do i forgot to eat and as as a result ate under my goal most of the days.

Every fucking week at my work, sometimes twice a week. Give me stength.

>Newfag

this is what it is. weight loss is slightly delayed due to body business. thats why weekly weigh ins are the more accurate measure of loss instead of daily.

I still weigh myself daily anyway though.

Personally diet around 200 lbs and then incorporate exercise. Your TDEE is high enough that you can get away with losing 2 lbs a week with a deficit until you get to where you're needing to eat at 1200 calories

I weigh myself once a month, works for me and helps me to not go nuts over the scale every day

HA, YOU DON'T KNOW THE INJOKES
EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE OUTSIDER

YOU GOTTA POST THE SAME RESPONSES TO THE SAME POSTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO FIT IN HERE BUDDY

thats pretty good too. i get worried about what i eat each day so i check just to make sure everything is ok. i figure if its messing up i wont need to wait a month before i realize im messing up but can see within a few days.

started in may at 293 and weighed in yesterday at 279. I tried Keto for like half a day

Goin on surgery the next monday, ive lose like 60 pounds and i got loose skin that even with exercice can't be fixed, also getting a lipo cuz pseudo gyneco

will post before/after.

>take a shit
>feel completely awful for about an hour

Anyone else?

Set up my next short term goal of losing 13 lbs by July 17. That's 2 lbs a week til then. I am gonna make it

ate a pizza and a half and a pint of ben and jerry's in the past 3 days, i don't know how i spiraled out of control so hard the past couple days but im getting back on track.

I've lost 117 pounds and im not gonna let a setback derail me.

I flush.

Finished playing collegiate football in November 2015 and completely stopped working out. Been working a desk job since May of last year muscles have completely atrophied am now a fat fuck. Where do I start?

>6'3
>290

not really, but I've got something similar. Ever since I started low carb ( around 50g a day) I have been waking up with a really gassy stomach, as in I feel air pockets moving through my intestines, and they make this chirpy noise. Eventually I have to release the accumulated gas, and immediately afterwards go to the toilet.
It's really bothersome to be woken up by this sensation in the belly every morning.
Any one got an idea how to reduce gas ?

If weighing yourself constantly works for someone, thats cool. I was just saying for me, It would drive me nuts.

I just put in the work as hard as i can, and wait for that once a month payoff. its more satisfying as well

what a pointless caption for that image

start by reading the sticky and eating at a caloric deficit.

it can be the dairy or too high fat in your diet

Do you mean you get red or you flush the toilet? Because I also flush the toilet.

I ain't done shit bro, everything is going well

>haven't drank the carbonated jew in 2 weeks
feels good. cravings are slowly going away, but still there. down 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks, and set a PR on cgbp and chin ups the other day.
feels good. only a couple months left to diet

Breaking soda was the hardest one for me, I lost 70lb before i finally kicked soda. Good job bro

broke fasting window four hours early, by spooning peanut butter out of the tub (only a couple but still) and stealing a slice of cheese off my roommate like some hobo. brb ritually flagellating myself with a belt

>2017
>Not using spices
>Going to a nutritionist

why was your roommate covered in cheese

I ate a small portion of french fries today.
I compensated it with 20km more cycling than normal and only a protein shake as dinner.
(that was all I ate today)

don't kinkshame please

>swimming in the high noon
>mfw

Alright /fat/

Dubs decides what I do with my remaining 1000 calories

1,000 calories' worth of tuna. ALL KINDS OF GAINS!

1k calories worth of broccoli

Dr Pepper

A whole Pizza, with pineapple

1000 calories worth of diet coke ;)

I ate 1,200 to 1,600 calories for 8 days (TDEE 2,300) and lost no weight. Fluctuated between 208-210. So I water fasted for 2 days just to lose some more weight. I realized my only motivation is the number on the scale. I can go a few days with no progress, but a whole week? I was very close to just giving up and going to gorge at an Italian restaurant.

I've learned that i'm not really hungry
If left alone, i don't eat

I blew my ~1100 calories left the other day on chicken fried rice and pizza. It was incredible until I shit myself the next day

I second this

white bread

butter
just a tub of butter, nothing else

This. I rarely feel the need to eat because I'm actually hungry. I just get tempted by tasty food. Whenever I feel tempted by something shitty I just imagine putting it directly into my stomach and if that would be worth it. Then I imagine putting veggies and healthy shit into my body instead and just go eat some broccoli or peppers.

Ice Cream!

popcorn and soda
at the movies, seeing Wonder Woman

1000 calories of lettuce for you!

pickles fatty

Oysters

DUBS! EAT THEM PICKLES!

TOP KEK
how much quantity of pickles is 1000 calories? someone give me an estimate!

Fuck

How much salt would that amount of pickles have? RIP

I miss eating a whole pizza lads I dont want to binge shit

you better deliver, user. timestamp the pickle jar.

Pickles : 11 calories per 100 gram
the fucker has to eat approx 1KG of pickles !
as for salt no idea where to find the levels.

A pickled cucumber has between 1 and 35 calories, usually. That's a lot of pickles. Sweet ones have far more calories, though.

1,208mg per 100g
that's about 12.8g of fucking salt per kilo

Do any of the fat fucks here still smoke cigarettes?

stopped three months ago exactly, never looked back. don't need it anymore. I got a couple cigarette smoking in dreams, but never indulged the cravings. trying to quit?

Yes, but all my friends and colleagues smoke. Secondhand smoke everywhere.

Gosh i hope user comes through!

Ugh, I get it. I would get this second hand smoke everywhere in university, and after a while it smelt disgusting and horrible to me. Didn't even attract me anymore, just was toxic.
The way I did it was to simply seclude myself for a couple days inside the house, with no money to go buy cigs, and to rely on weaponized autism as in social anxiety not to buy them anymore. I succeeded eventually and after the first week or so it was really easy.
Good luck user.

>never really had any dreams
>suddenly vivid dreams about food every damn night
>can still smell and taste it in the morning

what the fuck, brain

more like 10kg for 1000 calories

1000 tic-tacs

one could say user is in quite ...the pickle.

you better deliver user, be a legend.

pic related is user right now.

Even better! user you must eat big to get big c'mon!

Can you live stream the pickles?

this.
Come on user, did you go out to buy the pickle jars? You better come back soon and deliver.

What do you guys do when you've overeaten for a few days? Reevaluate your strategy? Fix cravings in small doses? Reduce deficit? I figure theres a system solution I can employ to fix this.

I seriously badly binged the past few days. I had 3.5k then 2.3k then 2.7k today (my goal is 1600). I was just so hungry the past few days and then I caved hard. Please shame me for my failure.

Assuming I eat correctly, will SS and Texas Method get me gains/aesthetics. Im chubby with something like 25-30% body fat.

>Bump

You can overeat one one day as long as you make up for it on the rest of the week. Your weekly calorie intake is way more important than what you do on one day. Losing weight means playing the long game.

If you eat 1000 calories too much on monday, then just eat 500 calories less on tuesday and wednesday. Or do short term water fasts (between 24 - 48 hours), that works as well.

Yes. Sometimes before and after a workout

i ate two squares of chocolate after lunch, and will still the one i'm allowed to after dinner. Fuck me sideways.

Are you just starting your diet or have you been on it for a long time (multiple months) and you just had a rough few days?

First thing to consider is what are you bingeing on? Did you have a jar of peanut butter that you went ham on or did you go out to macdonalds and pig out? if it is something that you have in the house you need to decide if you need it. If you went out and pigged out you need to start considering healthier options for yourself and either make everything at home (best option) or find healthier places to eat, subway over burger king.

Tell us more about your weight, how long you have been doing it, diet etc and we can give you better information.

It depends, if it happens once because you're stressed or anything, it'll at worse be a minor set back. If your diet is solid otherwise, keep with it.
If it isn't the first time or that you have trouble keeping the calories low in general, reorganize your fridge (cook meals in advance, don't have anything you can binge on), or try indeed eat at smaller intervals.
See long term, not short term. It is but a set back, unless you have a deadline, you have all your life to lose this weight.

I have been using losertown for a month now and I am really liking it. I am meeting my weight lose goal every week and it really keeps me in check of why I am not losing weight faster. Before loser town I would be weighing myself and wondering when the next pound would come off but now I know what weight I am supposed to be and when. It really takes a lot of stress off me.

Anyone regularly meeting their losertown weights for the week?

Happens to me too, but I've progressed steadily over the last couple of months, it's not something to be worried about.

>weekly weigh ins are the more accurate measure of loss instead of daily.
>I still weigh myself daily anyway though.
You're doing the right thing by weighing yourself daily, because you won't think you've stalled when your weekly weigh in happens to be on a shit day and your weight seems to have stayed the same.

You talk like a goddamn marketer.
Fook off, if there's any loser in town it's you

Yesterday my mom asked me if I want half of the remaining part of a cake, but I declined. Today she told me that I shouldn't be eating only once a day, so I should eat something, but I declined again. Feels good not having to confess anything.

lots of rum and a Pepsi forgive me

Losertown is completely free so no need for marketing. In fact, studies have shown correlations between people who don't use losertown and fat asses with a stick up their ass.

I am sorry I get stressed out when I look at my numbers ever day and feel like I am losing weight to slow. I am sorry that it is calming for me to have a goal to meet every week. And I am sorry that I have been meeting that goal and felt like sharing.

cmon user!

The other user is right, you're turbofat so you can lose a ton of weight anyway. However, I find it easier to stick to my diet on days I've exercised, because I don't want to throw all that effort I've already put in out the window, so if you want to exercise, I recommend cycling or swimming because their effect on your joints is not really dependent on weight.