How do you brew your black coffee, Veeky Forums? I like to make cowboy coffee...

How do you brew your black coffee, Veeky Forums? I like to make cowboy coffee, but if y'all have any nice ideas please share.

Also /fitck/ thread

Kuerig is the easiest. I like Hawaiian beans.

I usually microwave some water and use instant coffee.

Blond roast in a french press

aeropress or moka pot, but only if you have a burr grinder

I leave a coffee strainer in my cup for 5 minutes and eureka! Tastes good me matey

Cowboy coffee?

I always crack an egg into the grounds and stir it up until it's a big lump of coffee grounds, then run the brew. Comes out not so "dark" and way WAY smoother than plain black

Why do you hate yourself?

With an espresso machine

I want one of these so bad but I feel like my stomach won't be happy about having espresso every day

I just use instant coffee. I consider myself to have a good palette when it comes to food but with coffee no matter where I get it or how I prepare it it all mostly tastes the same.

>make coffee with a moka
>put that coffee in the moka instead of water this time
>do it x times

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-itches l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-love m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-shaking

Bialetti

Knock-off kuerig with a mesh cup

>black coffee
>not protein coffee

>ruining your coffee by putting things in it

>wake up at 5 AM
>harvest coffee beans in my garden
>crush them into a fine powder using my bare hands
>pour fresh spring water into a pot, bring it to a boil
>pour the coffee grinds in
>stir for 2 minutes
>chug everything

>Not adding whey to your coffee for the best pre-workout combo, caffine + protein

I use a French press

An added bonus is that you can make cold brew during the summer by putting more grounds in and sticking the whole thing in the fridge

garcon! moka express!

Serious question, how do people defend the taste of black coffee?

I understand "aquiring" it, but that just means it tastes like shit so you train yourself to think otherwise.

How many people actually drink their first cup of coffee black and think that it tastes good? Do they enjoy other bitter food most people would avoid?

I drink it black with no complaints when Im on a cut, but I wouldnt lie and say it tastes great either.

Try drinking it hot and with food. It compliments the taste of many foods. Steak, in particular, was always a nice combo.

French Press or high-end espresso machine.

Blonde roast.

Anything else is pleb tier.

I buy nice coffee not £2 supermarket instant coffee.

What kind of coffee are you drinking? Get some quality light roast beans.

I do buy some pretty cheap shit.

I guess Ill buy some freshly ground coffee and try it to see if it changes my opinion.

Cowboy coffee, boil the water, put the grounds in, stir, drink.

Cold brew coffee is the best. Less acidic (better for tooth enamel and your stomach), higher caffeine content, tastes better.