How do we know for sure this recent bitcoin rally isn't fueled by Corporations like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Apple...

How do we know for sure this recent bitcoin rally isn't fueled by Corporations like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Facebook?

How do we KNOW they aren't already loading up and/or already have tons of it? For example, overstock.com already has a large warchest of bitcoin, but we don't know exactly what it is.

How the hell do we even know if this money is from them or not? Or should we just expect them to go full-bore media shilling campaign for bitcoin only after they've acquired a majority of it?

God i want to smash ivanka's asshole so bad. But in order to do so id have to invest in thousands of total pump and dump shitcoins like Elixir and get out in the right moment. FUAAAAARK. I wonder what her butthole smells like.

because we already know its bitfinex tether money

>pajeets and neckbeards have billions of dollars to fuel this rally
get mental help

>How do we KNOW they aren't already loading up and/or already have tons of it? For example, overstock.com already has a large warchest of bitcoin, but we don't know exactly what it is.
because the market cap of Bitcoin isn't high enough to justify them doing so.

As the price of BTC increases for them to accumulate more means that more and more of the marketcap of BTC is just them wasting their own cash.

They would be far more likely to invest in bitcoin mining since it offers returns, or to just invest in patents and stocks -- things that generate revenue.

Put it another way, Sergio Marchionne has said that Google and Apple could buy out one of the major motorcompanies with their liquid cash -- so why are they still developing driverless cars?
Why? Because the profit margins in automobile manufacture aren't high enough.

There is NO profit margin in Bitcoin - it's like gold - it does nothing.

Have some respect for the daughter of our President.

i would guess it smells like shit.

Holy fuck this is legitimately the stupidest thing I've ever read.
>companies don't make investments in non-business assets

Yeah no company has ever for example bought gold futures. You fucking retard. don't reply to my thread again, adults are meant to give input

Why does it matter if they do?

It just takes more coins out of circulation and limits the supply for the normies, increasing the price

So why not invest in gold which has a higher market cap?

i'd put money on it

Is this the power of the boomer brain?

No seriously, I feel like you just want to believe that these companies are manipulating the price of bitcoin because in your mind it legitimizes it.

Never mind the fact that bitcoin is an attractive investment on its, own, but that's only for people and companies with smaller protfolios than the companies you listed.

In fact you're the one with the boomer thinking because you need to have these fucking corporate bohemoths involved in bitcoin to justify the price.

You know why Bitcoin is going up? The same reason property prices are, the same reason art prices are hitting record highs - because after the GFC low interest rates mean there is a fuck load of capital and people are looking for places to park it.

That still doesn't mean it's a wise option for a company that could buy the entire market cap of bitcoin in one swallow - because what does it do? Why out of the thousands of other potential investments would they put it into bitcoin - why would they actually diminish their liquidity to become a big fish in a small pond?

But no, you just keep on assuming that someone who is too young to remember when Kurt Cobain kissed a shotgun is a 'boomer' just because he dares question your self-serving bias.

Hahahah fuck off nigger you're the stupidest person to ever post on Veeky Forums

>They would be far more likely to invest in bitcoin mining since it offers returns, or to just invest in patents and stocks -- things that generate revenue.

The stupidest person on Veeky Forums.

kill yourself coincuck

Triggered the boomer, excellent

So you don't have an answer then?
Why not?

Please explain to me. If you know so much?
I mean surely if you're so smart you can explain in less than a paragraph to even the stupidest person on Veeky Forums why they are wrong.

I mean you are capable of doing that? You are right aren't you - why? Why is it a profitable investment for Google, or Amazon et. al. to invest in bitcoin and what advantages does it have?

I'm waiting for your reply user, you can do it. You can show me why I'm wrong, can't you?

I love how you pretend you're not a fucking retard when you unironically stated companies don't make investments outside of business assets. Fucking crying laughing at you and your reddit spacing

I love the fact that you can't even form a shadow of an answer, use unoriginal insults, misframe my responses (when did I ever say "business assets") and can't even bother to find any evidence.

Now I will ask you again: What advantage does bitcoin offer to these companies over other precious metals or commodities futures?

I mean you're on Veeky Forums its not like you've got anything else better to do, it's not like you actually have a life, otherwise you wouldn't bother to diligently reply to each one of my posts with your self-comforting insults.

>be f/W2Wnrh
>circus 1992
>someone comes rushing into your office to tell you about this thing called usenet and how people are building their own things called "websites" and even using this internet to freely transmit data to eachother
>he gives you a plan to create a website
>We would be far more intelligent to invest in typewriters since it offers returns, or to just invest in patents and stocks -- things that generate revenue. I believe we should buy Texas Instruments stock
>20 years go by
>your company is irrelevant and obsolete because you're too much of a shut in faggot cuckold to realize shifts in the wind

Welcome to 20 years from now with companies that don't go full bore into blockchain, bitcoin, and all things crypto.

I'm amazed that someone as retarded as you can even manage to breathe without assistance.

>he's this visibly upset that he can't afford a Veeky Forums pass and thinks crypto is a non revneue generating asset

I've actually decided to turn this post into a trophy of boomer retardedness. enjoy your copypasta being famous

so let me and my tiny brain understand this - the reason they would be buying into bitcoin is because 20 years (maybe less) from now they will have a lot of cheap bitcoin?
You're assuming they they're assuming the price of bitcoin will go up and it will become a very popular medium of exchange so they want to not have to buy into that medium of exchange at a higher price in the future?

Fuck yeah!!!

>hurrrrdurr companies have never once ever made an investment in something that doesn't immediately produce dividends or cashflow

You really are the stupidest person to ever post on Veeky Forums, kid.

inb4 he shills for a trash coin like ETH because muh transaction fees

fuck off pajeet this is my board