No it makes it worse

No
Duac gel does

stop popping pimples, and it goes away

lifting makes it worse

Just drink more water.

lifting will make it worse
Just stop touching your face all the time

Eat only meat, leafy green vegetables and water. Nothing else. Exfoliate and hydrate daily. Cut back on salt. But.not too much, you actually need salt. 500mg is the max in a day.

No, but taking care of your skin with moisturizer and cleanser, taking beta carotene supplements and avoiding dairy products does.

does sleeping help with flatulence?

In my personal experience it does not. If anything, it makes it worse if you don't have the correct hygiene after a sweaty sesh. And depending on how balls to the wall you go for dieting, that can effect your pimples too

No,but cutting back on dairy will

Use a washcloth

Makes it worse. I talk from personal experience.

leddit is cancer except for r/skincareaddiction and r/asianbeauty...go there, learn some stuff. Got rid of all my acne.

Essentially you need good products for moisturizers and exfoliates.

Stop drinking milk. It sucks but I stopped breaking out once I stopped drinking milk. And then I tried a glass of milk and I was covered in acne again.

Acne?
You are meant to be 18+ user

Wash your face
Eat clean
Don't be going through puberty

No, it makes your face greasy, which makes it worse. If you take more showers and wash your face more, it's probably a wash.

If you have acne any dermotologist in the world can prescribe you differin (sp?) gel.

Proactive also works.

Lifting won't help, but it won't hurt unless you already have poor hygiene.

For me, lifting makes it worse since I'm usually taking supplements such as whey and creatine, and they're known to cause acne breakouts.

Yes lifting and becoming swole will cancel out having acne and leave you being within one standard deviation from the mean on the bell curve of attractiveness

eating little carbs helps with acne.

Its a problem because the hormones you want to give you bulk are the same ones that fuck up your skin.

I managed to do it slowly instead of mega bulking. Always staying below 15 bf% helps for some reason in my case.

Buy cetaphil and wash your face twice with it.
Ask your doctor to prescribe dufferin gel.
Avoid lathering on lotion since it can block your screen pores and lead to more acne.
Diet has little impact on acne but do avoid high glycemic food.

It made almost no changes for me. Im actually clueless on how to lose acne :(

No, but it's better to be ripped with acne than a skelly/fatty with acne

Lifting on its own does nothing. Makes it worse if you get sweaty and don't shower afterwards.

If anything, eating a healthier diet would make a bigger difference.
Less greasy foods, more balanced. Getting all your micronutrients in can help balance and regulate things as well.

Else for the average person, things like washing regularly, keeping clean shaven, frequently changing your pillow covers (like covering them with a fresh shirt or towel every single night), finding better quality face wash, being 20+ yrs old, etc will cure it.

If you're allergic to dairy whatsoever, it's fine to have small quantities of it, but don't go overboard on the stuff.
If it's seriously bad, talk to a dermatologist - not just a generic doctor. They'll say if you need something stronger like acutane.

Lifting increases test and test probably increases acne

But starting lifting gives you the desire to become aesthetic so you start taking care of yourself so your acne gets better

Lifting causes even more acne

vitamin a (retinylacetat)

Ever since I started lifting my back acne got horrible, on weeks when I dont lift it gets better.

Really makes you think?

how do you get rid of ass and leg acne?
asking for a friend

reddit.com/r/skincareaddiction

shower or change your sweaty shirt after you finish lifting

really makes you think

What about almond milk?

>all these people saying it makes it worse
What fucked up bodies you have. Mine cleared entirely the moment I started getting fit.

>tfw bacne doesn't go away
I just wanna go to the beach

Drink at least a gallon of water a day.

Change your pillow case every day or so. (OR) put a fresh towel over your pillow every night.

I shower daily and still have acne on back shoulders and chest. What they fuck gives. Maybe I should change my sheets more often or something. Do they sell acne fighting body wash?

Don't let it hinder you. Be confident about it

Use micellar water and a non-comedogenic lotion. Also use a gentle fash wash, preferrably foaming).

>inb4 foaming is a meme

I had the worst acne and I managed to fix it. What worked for me was
Lifting and streneous exercise that makes you sweat
Outdoor exposure
Diet of solely natural foods centered around high amounts of meat/protein and vegetables
Only using water in the shower to clean my face
Intermittent fasting
Lack of stress
Feel free to ask me anything OP, I've done everything I could except for accutane and this is what I ended up succeeding with.

My acne isn't that bad but it doesn't really go away
Here's what I do every night:
>wash hands with soap
>wash face with soap hands
>dry face with towel
>apply antiseptic on a cotton pad
>wipe cotton pad on face, covering the worst parts first
I leave the antiseptic to set in overnight.
What am I doing wrong here?

i know its supposed to help but i really cannot get my protein requirements for the day without cheese