Considering buying a subscription to this to avoid my current pink wojack state

Considering buying a subscription to this to avoid my current pink wojack state.

1. Is this a good idea? Seeing as my portfolio just went a $15k swing, shelling out $2.5k for some solid advice doesn't seem like much.
2. If I were to split the subscription with a friend, would I get banned by some IP tracking bs?

IP track> no wtf everything this guy says gets leaked.

Neck yourself you dumb nigger

You get a free Bitcoin? And it only costs 2.5k???

I can tell you his second pick for free ZenCash,
be prepared to get dumped upon...

you get 200$ worth of bitcoin like 0.025

hmmm, i wonder why
could it be because then all the internet retards go and pump the things subscribers have already accumulated, thinking they got into something secret
maybe

Of course everything he says gets leaked. THAT'S THE POINT. Subscribers get a 5-minute window to secure their position. Then all the dumb Veeky Forums money follows after. If it didn't leak, his coins wouldn't pump and he'd be finished.

fucking scam, you are all retarded if you actually gave up good money for this garbage.

These guys pump.

Half the appeal of PBC is that it's an elite club, but now he slashed the price and I don't see any language anywhere about when subscriptions close. Is he going to keep membership open forever now? That's going to kill the mystique.

cant believe people even want to buy after the debacle that happened today, this guy lost all credibility

this nigger claims ripple will have 80bil market cap pajeet

Palm Beach picks are all long term holds
Pumps after info is released is only because of filthy ass scum bag dimb cunt pajeets using it as hype to shill their shit coins

Why is Veeky Forums so insanely retarded? Shit like litecoin gets 20 replies with shit tier ancient tech.
Ripplenet already has a "lightning network" that's superior and already working. It's supported by hundreds of banks, the IMF, bill gates, the Saudis, the Jews, ALL THE SMART MONEY.
Ripple doesn't have a mining POW problem.
it's 1000x times cheaper, 10000 times faster, and will always remain so in the future.

All of the problems that segshit2x, BCH, and core are having have already been solved in drastically superior ways.
What amount of evidence do butttards need?

?

Ive been using it and the pumps are fucking amazing.

made well over 100k from his tips for pumps

but muh jews waaaah

fuck off eggman

[email protected]

I do one-on-one sessions, teaching people how to trade in these markets, where we share screens and actually, like, "talk" talk them through it

and I don't charge $2,500

>get the tip
>buy immediately
>it gets leaked a second after and reddit tier retards all pile in
>sell on the way up

Well I think I'm gonna split it with a friend. $1250 is worth the jump on the news you pajeets will get after I already accumulated.