Is drinking this fine?

How bad would drinking 1 20fl oz bottle of this per day be? I havent drank soda in years but this is preety gr8. Everyone says diet soda is worse than regular soda but how?

It uses Aspartame as a sweeter and all the major
organizations like American heart associations
and American Cancer association and the FDA say it's harmless and doesn't cause cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

diabetesincontrol.com/non-nutritive-sweeteners-can-increase-insulin-resistance-in-those-who-are-obese/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3497928/
youtube.com/watch?v=kn5slnNB8h0
youtube.com/watch?v=TB6L9S_jc5E
freepatentsonline.com/EP0036258.html
naturalnews.com/041766_aspartame_GM_bacteria_patent.html#ixzz2cw3ELx2d
fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dailys/03/Jan03/012203/02P-0317_emc-000202.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A diet soda is fine every once in a while. I think the problem that most people have with it is the amount of sugar, but I'm not too sure.

While overconsumption of aspartame has been linked to cancer that is the least of your worries. Primary problems are that aspartame is so much sweeter than actual sugar that it conditions you to want sweeter things. Second thing is that even though theres no sugar it still fucks up your insulin resistance.
diabetesincontrol.com/non-nutritive-sweeteners-can-increase-insulin-resistance-in-those-who-are-obese/

If you're reaching for optimal aesthetics and lifts, avoid it because afterall, this is water mixed with dozens of artificial garbage that aren't beneficial to your body in any way. Stick with water if you're for real, or drink your 0 calorie jews if you're a faggot

Also it's a fucking petroleum derivative. Use your brain, probably not the best thing to to be putting into your body on a regular basis desu.

People say it will "spike" your blood sugar to make you hungry, but that is bullshit.

The amount of "spike" in your blood sugar is miniscule and if your will power is that little anyways, you won't stick to your diet anyways.

Literally anything that you eat besides water will "spike" your blood sugar.

A soda per day is fine if you're not eating much other sugar.
Yeah, they're not healthy at all, but all the "soda is evil and kills you" sources are aimed at people who drink a can at every meal and with snacks, or have a 2-liter every day. You wouldn't believe how much soda a lot of people drink.

>Made from petroleum.

It's made from two very common amino acids. It's not made from petroleum. Are you pretending to be this stupid or are you just this dumb?

>All the major organizations like AHA, ACA, and FDA say it's harmles and doesn't cause cancer.

There you go.

Aspartame has not been linked to cancer.

I'm not obese and it did not make me any more hungrier. It kind of made me more fuller if anything.

I'll probably just have like 3 a week to be safe. I only drink them to kill my urge of having coffee anyway as Im trying not to go over 400mg caffine a day and I already had 300. I should probobly just drink iced tea or something.

t. Coka-Cola marketing employee

My bad I was thinking of Saccharin.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3497928/

So basically what the article is saying that if u drink 1 or more servings of diet soda including aspartame AS A MAN ONLY you'll have increased chances of getting leukemia?

Do you know what these mean " (RR: 1.31; 95% CI: 1.01, 1.72) " ? Does this say that the NHL levels increased by 95%?

Take the aspartame redpill.

Watch this anons

youtube.com/watch?v=kn5slnNB8h0

and this

youtube.com/watch?v=TB6L9S_jc5E

A patent for producing aspartame confirms it is made from genetically modified E. coli bacteria.

freepatentsonline.com/EP0036258.html

A quick rundown on the patent:
naturalnews.com/041766_aspartame_GM_bacteria_patent.html#ixzz2cw3ELx2d

Don't put this shit in your body, it's a literal poison.

(cont)

Studies also found it to cause major problems in monkeys when tested on. Several infant monkeys were given milk with aspartame. To quote from the article, "One died after 300 days. Five others (out of seven total) had grad mal seizures. The actual results were hidden from the FDA when G.D. Searle submitted its initial applications"

This entire piece is from the actual FDA website, give it a read. All it took was a simple google search to find this.
fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dailys/03/Jan03/012203/02P-0317_emc-000202.txt

You can find everything about cancer here. If you want to just skim through the article, because it is pretty long, ctrl + f and find cancer. It will surprise you.

RR is relative risk. So men ingesting the substance are 1.31 times more likely to develop the disease. The 95% confidence interval means that that risk probably falls somewhere between 1.01 and 1.7. The my conclude that these findings can't really rule out chance. I think it's an example of a cherry picked article by someone on Veeky Forums trying to prove a point. I bet finding another one would be extremely difficult.

>Monkeys can't into something automatically means it's bad for people

Logic checks out.

just because it's made from something, that means nothing, water is 1 molecule different from a dangerous poison, scary!

>Saccharin is made from petroleum.

Nope, your just dumb. It WAS discovered by a chemist when he was working with coal tar. It is not made from petroleum in any way. Methyl anthranilate, which is contained in fruits and flowers, reacts with nitrous acid.

At what age did you realise that 75% of what is sold in modern american grocery stores is bad for your health. What a crazy world we live in where most people just follow a dull consumerist mindset eating shitty carbs, chemical sweeteners and preservatives, getting sick later in life and never realizing it was the shit theyve been eating all along.

>Everyone says diet soda is worse than regular soda
Momscience, literally just "omg I don't know what that chemical is, it must be causing my cancer/ass herpes/aids/headaches!"

lol there are loads of E.coli in your intestines already, did you not take biology at all? Also genetically modified is a term that sounds scary but could go either way

>in-those-who-are-obese/

So if I am not obese I am fine?

Also fucking 99% of Veeky Forums intakes sweeteners on a daily basis. How do you think they make protein powder so good without sugar..

Lots of momscientists in here.

As far as nutrition goes it's zero calories.

The whole insulin spiking cancer causing stuff is a bunch of vegan numales trying to find their proper hormone balance.