youtube.com/watch?v=i1iaOPYsipU
youtube.com/watch?v=n3ye0KQt6S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Drink so much lean you turn retarded

Knockout game 3x5
Pint of lean 5x5
Rape 1xF

Have sex with that meme chick

That pic is a few years old. Heres one from when he got out of jail a few days ago. I recommend listening to his music. He has a lot of generic trash, but he has a few really good deep songs with good messages in them. I'm not sure why his music is so polar, he has trash and he has instant classics. Real weird with him. Probably him writing on drugs vs off drugs.

Can you give a rec

I listened to his entire new album but the lyricism was sometimes trash that made the song unlistenable (boogie in my nose, boogie in the chorus) plus the theme of it seemed artistic rather than even having a single banger

no flockin was his first single that got popular i think, it's actually a menacing song with respectable lyrics

Like Dat was pretty much like his recent album but it's nice, it's not "hard" though, pretty much chill music

Loved his feature in Lockjaw but Montanna is a shit rapper so the "69" line he spits sounds like nails on a chalkboard and ruins the song for me

To be fair, I kind of like the more "gang gang bang bang" style of music he makes too, so I actually really like Painting Pictures.

From Painting Pictures, try listening to Day For Day, Corrlinks and JPay, and Feeling Like. Those are probably the most lyrical/deep songs off that album.

- Project Baby 2 is one of his most underrated songs imo

- In Too Deep

- Heart

- If Your Ain't Ridin

- I.M.Y. (I miss you)

- Institution

- Deep In These Streets

- Gospel

- Back On My Feet

- Me, Myself, and I

- Thankful

-Everything 1k (one of his best songs)

- Vibin in this Bih (tell me this one doesn't remind you of prime Lil Wayne with the flow and voice)

- Can I (arguably his deepest song)

- Slayed

I could go all day but I urge you to atleast listen to a couple of those. I promise you'll find a few you'll like out of that list.

Are you fucking kidding me? Go away and take this disgusting ape with you

Cheers. It's hard to find someone with anything substantial to say about anyone popular these days, yet they hate them anyway. If you posted in a music thread on like r9k you listen to kodak they'd see the view count and call you a normie

Yeah its hard to talk to anyone about him, I think hes seriously underrated and gets mixed in with ACTUAL mumble rappers such as Uzi/Carti/Whoever else (no disrespect to them, I like a select few of their songs as well). I hope you like a few of those songs, let me know if you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1iaOPYsipU
i like this one

Hell yeah, the beat is nasty and the lyrics are raw and real. I'm happy you found a song you like. Every song I listen are in my list of favorite songs from him.
"I'm a project baby I'm trynna hit the suburbs, I'm tired of looking over my shoulder posted up on the curb" Tell me that isn't just a raw line. Too real.

Some depressing shit btw man. Had to sorta go a second pass on it to get the names of the ones I particularly liked.

Heart
I.M.Y.
Deep In These Streets
Gospel
Me, Myself, and I
Vibin In This Bih
Can I

To be honest I'm kind of shallow I guess, cause I prefer the slower ones where you're really listening to the way he says words than the lyricism. And on the second pass it was hard not to just say all of them are favorites, cause they're all sick cause he shows all his songs the same respect, you know.

In the end this list I made is sort of not really how I feel anymore, cause it's all nice.

>not mentioning Spaz out, too many years nor i need love
get your white ass off the board before the xxxloser fans start posting

XXXTentacion's music seems cool to me on paper, but the end result seems really generic.

I can't really have a favorite X song, cause it's all the same. He goes in, but it's not even ignorant music like a trapper. So what do you have left? It's noise for a concert, and people respect it, but eh.

And I was just listing my favorites of the first guy but gotta check those out too.

Be a nigger

First of all, I haven't heard a single XXX song besides Look at me, which everyone has heard, I don't even like it. Too Many Years is actually one of my favorite songs, not sure how I forgot to put it in my list. Don't think I've heard spaz out yet.

I'm black by the way, and Kodak is actually my favorite rapper, pretty much the only one I listen to.

X is shite, just dollar-store trap but with distorted bass therefor it's SO EXTREME AND EDGY

Check out this if you want aggression that actually sounds cool
youtube.com/watch?v=n3ye0KQt6S4

X isn't that remarkable imo. I think he's what you call Avante-garde. He pushes genres forward, acting as a stepping stone for people to explore further later.

X in a nutshell is basically screaming on a blown-out trap beat, and doing softer songs on the side. You see everyone praise him for his "versatility" on his non-screamo shit but when he dropped that song prod. by diplo it was all people could say about it. He makes music you turn up to and tries to do more, but I don't know. Maybe he's too young to do what he tries.

Cheers. I'm weirdly hesitant to explore music, but being pointed in the right direction only helps.

Kodak reminds me of Boosie, one of the few rappers I believe are actually living that life because let's face it, Kodak is too fucking dumb to lie.

I mean the day you get out of prison you rap
>Crackers took my 40 I'm bout to go buy me a draco
and then a few days after that post some real dumb shit on social media about some bitch blowing all your boys (when you have bending rape charges) no less.

He got out again a few days ago and so far he hasn't done any dumb shit yet but he will.

That said I like his music. That Side Nigga song he has, talking about how he wants to become some 26 year old's woman's boyfriend, and he's mad she won't tell him her main man's name because he'll try and kill him if she does.

He's also one of the few of the new rappers that aren't autotuning everything, and a lot of people struggle understanding him but I never have.

Corrlinks and JPay, Reminiscing, Conscience, Candy Paint, shit before damn this was my rap album of the year. I'm still playing it at least once a week in full.

>>X isn't that remarkable imo

I think X's flows kinda are though. Really, he has a unique one that hadn't really been heard before and Drake just completely stole it for kmt. It's going to be hard for anyone else to try and use it and not immediately be called out for it. Drake only got away with it because it's Drake.

this is true sadly, this man has been geeked since he was 10

I completely agree with everything you've said here. I love his music and I think its because he doesn't autotune everything, Too many rappers turn me off by autotuning their shit.

Never lift and be a skinny nigger
Eat like shit and become fat nigger maybe bench every other day

Seriously how do you get fatter in prison?

Tyler's a better goal rapper body.

X is only meant for raves

Rape girl and get away with it 3x5

you can still buy shit food like ramen in prison

up in here, simply for the "I get stupid on a nigga like I'm autistic" line

I love that song and Patty Cake, 2 of my favorites off Painting Pictures.