/fraud/

sterons general

1 mo. Ostarine + MK-677 upped my bench 25 lbs, grew 1cm taller.

how old are you though

>grew 1cm taller.
wut?

Total newb here.
Point me in the right direction to get test e online.
I type on Google and its full with fake shit.

Where is the legit source, and how much will it cost?

Anything i need to know?

eroids

reddit.com/r/steroids
reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk

rip

Thanks for a starting point.
Looking into it.

Anying else I should know?

If you are afraid of needles, oral only cycles are actually OK

Mk677 doesnt stop increasing gh levels after you take it. The increase drops to NEAR zero. This is a constant stream of gh going into you which you dont want.
Have fun with gh gut

I'm only doing LGD I've heard some scary things about Ostarine and MK.

meh, I'm going to bed anyway

read the wiki on r/steroids
thats about it really

Shut up trt boy. You literally know nothing about roids and never will.

whats up man

i hope you felt better after you called me a faggot yesterday too.

afterall we're a big family here.

What did he mean by this?

GH 'bleed' vs pulses

Vitamin k2 made my jaw more defined while on test e cruise

Sorry about that my e2 crashed

Tren rage for me

4.5ml of tren and 1ml of test. Let's gooooooooooo. Accidentally hit the plunger before the needle went in so there's like .01ml that went on my skin.

Regarding what you said about being under 25 and running DHTs for a big donger, have you noticed anything personally?

Hopped on at 17

Dick went from 6" --> 7.25" during the first year or so, has maintained since then.

No, they're not. If you're afraid of needles just stick to whey and creatine.

Coolio. I got on trt around 16iirc and sit around 8.8" on a good day but I'm never happy with it and for some reason want it bigger. I'm fucking weird though. Blasted mast/tren/mDHT/proviron/test but never really noticed any more growth and I'm 22. I should probably stop obsessing.

If I have a son I'd consider getting him on trt or something if he wanted it.

Hgh gut takes some serious abuse of both hgh and insulin

Walk up to the biggest guy in the gym, slap his ass, and then tell him to hand over his special vitamins

ive been diagnosed with low test.
How affordable is it to get trt. will i have decent numbers during it?
is it affordable? (no insurance)
what do about infertility?

Damn, ridic bro.

How is mDHT?

Have you tried GH/Peps/MK to boost growth and IGF?

Roughly 40-50 a month depending on if you planned to blast or not. HCG will be good for your swimmers if you're looking to plant some seeds soon

so lets say I was 17, how would I go about getting some test? Specifically for dick gains

It's affordable if you do it via an actual endocrinologist rather than one of those clinics but they never take insurance anyways and expect you to pay cash.

So whatever the appointments cost for the Endo or urologist and good shows $41 for 10ml of 200mg/ml test from a pharmacy near me. Needles and shit are $12 for 100 syringes with drawing needles then another 8 for new pinning needles and maybe 3 for 100 alcohol wipes.

if from US then yes its very affordable.

roughly around 30-50USD depending if you want pharma or underground lab shit

By buying it online just like everything else these days

thats how much it would cost while on a script from a doc? would that include the hcg? or would a doc even prescribe that
thanks

Buy it or have low t like I did.

I just ran out of mdht but I was taking 100mg ED and I liked the aggression but I think it gave me some facial acne. Other than that kinda underwhelming.

Never done GH or peps.

AHAHAHAHAH YOU DICKLET

What the fuck
Will this work at age 21

I think you've got until 23-25 or something

Can i get a quick rundown on the dosage and how to take DHT Reading through the wiki it seems like test except with 0 sides, not even balding
AND it makes ur dick bigger
Why arent we all taking this

I don't mean straight DHT I mean DHT derivatives

Like oxandrolone right?

Also
>when taken while pregnant oxandrolone may have unintended effects such as masculinization of the fetus
Fuark

> take DHT
uhhh what? just go for Mast Proviron or something

now i know where david laid gets all his gear

thanks senpai

Has anyone gone to those clinics that advertise to treat low testosterone? Are they basically ways to get legal test? Fuck I'll pay for it without insurance, it's be nice to get good, high grade sterons easily and legally

enjoy permanent brain damage

>tfw on fin because hair
>tfw really want to use deca

>2 months after tren
>still can lactate brown liquid if i pinch my nips
>even though im on letro

yep, looks like im a little bit fucked with my prolactin.

>tfw the only local uk supplier with caber(or prami) in stock is that faggot who sells it in 2mg x 20 format so you spend retarded amounts

just buy turkish caber

More like Masteron, Winstrol, Proviron

I need it literally asap.

has to be local so i can get it by saturday if im lucky.

vitamin b6 p5p

anavar and halo too.

im taking like 500mg of it a day, shit isnt good enough

Don't scare me like this just before I'm starting tren. I have no anti prolactin.

What would happen if you drank that stuff in the OP?

soft poop tomorrow

I would beat you over the fucking head for wasting what are likely 3 of the last few Pure Oils Trestolone Decanoate vials on Earth and ruining my next bulk plans.

Anyone have experience with Ostarine? Worth a try?

you'd basically be drinking unicorn blood.

except that the unicorn blood has to be injected for it to have any effect so effectively, nothing.

liver breaks it down and poof, like 500 bucks of gear gone.

If i crush up anavar and rub it on my dick will it get bigger?

no but if you give your pregnant wife anavar your son's dick will get bigger

thanks senpai.
and how long would a 40$ vial from the doc last me, i'm kinda noob.
how much will a doctor prescribe me? enough for good gains like yall at all?

good gains will be entirely dependant on your diet/workout plan/sleep/genetics. roids only enhance them.

the doctor might not prescribe you test at all but if he does it'll be around the 100-200mg per week.

a simple 10ml would last you 12.5 weeks if you would do 200mg a week. even more at lower dosages.

Anyone know anything about Deusche Science Test e? I got it from my guy - I feel like my estrogen has gone through the roof since I started this vial so I have a feeling it's pretty overdosed. Anyone have experience with 'em?

ur still growing anyway

This no gym shit makes me depressed.

Stop before i filter you

go to the gym anyways then you faggot

Here's a snippet from my diary entry on the 2.06.

Filter me. Do it faggot. Just fucking do it.

I tried that and then fucked myself even further.

So I'm my first week in to my first cycle of test prop because my mate was moving OS and he had enough for a 12 week cycle that he couldn't take with him so donated to me for nothing. Loving the strength gains and the I want to fuck everything in sight mode so far, plus my mood is through the roof. No issues with the horrible PIP I've read about that some cunts get from Test Prop.
Also I'm 31, 6ft and when I started I was 73kgs, 10% bf been lifting consistently for around 3 years.

>running dnp during the summer

what a mistake

Doesn't brick still have some or is it ace? Also where is that THICC bricc house?

Thread is ruined just like that

Yeah that's where I got mine from.

But I mean, there are probably only 100-200 bottles left on earth.

I have a bottle of Ace from Enhanced Athlete too.

An actual script? Not too sure what insurance covers in that regard. HCG woukd be up to the doc too. Some guy in r/steroids was able to get a script for test and deca somehow so if your doc is cool he could hook you up. Only thing about prescribed trt is that you cant blast off away from humanity

Just finished a 10 week bulk on 500mg Test 500mg Deca (added a ton of size and strength although its was quick, I was hard) and now I've begun to soften up for some reason (I noticed this after I started taking caber, my thyroid slowed down and I started to get fatter). I have a few bottles left of deca, and I've heard of people cutting on high dose deca and low dose test. I'm not looking for a freaky look, more like 1960s larry scott rather than trenned out. Is it a good idea to cut on 250mg test and 750mg deca? What should my arimidex dose look like, 0,5mg 2x a week? And should I keep taking my same 0.5mg e5d caber dose? Thanks.

Just got my lab requisition for the female hormone panel, thanks chem. Now I can test my levels for the first time in my average life and see where I stand.

(i'm a girl btw)

any reason why?

or just wanna see how high your test is as a female?

Are you implying my gender!? How dare you! This is 2017, you savage!

bump for interest

Sounds like fun, user. Are you running an AI like a good boy?

How the fuck do I get steroids

Can i use test and deca if i'm on finasteride?

Yeah mate, I've got Amridex on hand and also taking 20mg of Nolva a day. Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

Reported.

MODDDDDSSSSS

why nolva everyday?

Based.

Fuck

Why are you preloading Nolva homie? You shouldn't take it unless you have a gyno flare up. You should mix in the arimidex EOD instead. Nolva just binds to the estrogen receptors - arimidex inhibits it (to put it simply)

My mate suggested it, he's been on and off cycles for about 3 years and that's what he always does. Says it's better to be on the safe side and take it everyday to prevent sides rather than waiting for them to appear and then trying to manage them.
Thanks for the advice man. I have Amri on hand so would it be ok to stop taking the nolva now and start EOD with the Amri? I'm a week in so far.

????? has anyone ran a high deca low test cycle for cutting before

uhm thats what your ai is supposed to do.

nolva ed is fucking gay. its like mental brain fog in pill form.

You don't want to take more shit than you have to, so I'd drop the Nolva asap. I take aromasin not arimidex so don't quote me on it but something like .5 mg EOD should do it. Props a short ester so I'd hop on it tomorrow with the AI. Double check that dosage somewhere though.

I haven't noticed any brain fog whatsoever mate, quite the opposite.
Thanks man I'll start doing that, though like I said my mate has done plenty of cycles and never had any problems with the Nolva ED but I definitely don't want to take more shit than I have to.