How many scoops of whey protein do you eat per day?

How many scoops of whey protein do you eat per day?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21375795
twitter.com/AnonBabble

two in the morning two in the afternoon

Two (30g) on my shake after training. That and 4 bananas for carbs.

Any other answer and you're throwing your money away. The only usefulness of Whey protein is being a protein of rapid absorption, and you should look for protein elsewhere throughout your day. Eggs, chicken and meat are much more solid choices when it comes to eating protein in your meals.

are you natty if you have protien in your diet?

0, yogurt is cheaper and contains like 14g. Eggs to make up the rest, almonds if I'm feeling masochistic.

SCOOPS ?

4 SCOOPS ?

8 C'MON GET BIG.

None, I can afford unprocessed protein sources and don't consume any dairy anyway

Broscience

What is this meme with him?

>don't consume any dairy anyway
when did you have your first homosexual experience?

You're so cool, please tell me more.

>t. DYEL

I avg about three so just about 60 grams from whey a day. Out of the 200 or so I shoot for that isn't so bad.

Ya you can fuck right off w/ that logic.

I'd much rather drink a few shakes than spend 30 minutes chewing through a pound of chicken.

You don't need to chew on a pound of chicken in one sitting, turbo-autist.

Just one, for 30g protein. Usually does me fine with 20 fl.oz of milk.

Just 1 scoop a day with a cup of milk.
I'm poor as fuck and can't afford to buy another one until a holiday comes up and I get free monies.
I'm trying to stretch it out as far as I can

1 million scoops.

I'm heterosexual
Well I eat a lot of fish, chicken, some eggs/egg whites nuts. Vegetables in every meal as well so... why the hell would I take whey?

You think powder milk (whey) is the secret to gains? Good for you. And don't forget to purchase some BCAA, glutamine, casein whey, a pre-workout AND post-workout, as those are also essential for gains

Fucking summer man...

i try to get most of my protons from food, i have a few eggs most mornings, have lean chicken breast (baked with herbs n paprika n stuff) quite often for dinner and usually eat a can of tuna a day. I wish tuna didn't have so much sodium and mercury in it though, i have to be quite careful about soduim intake. On top of that i usually have a scoop or two in the evening post-workout if myfitnesspal says i haven't made up my target for the day (170g protein/day).

cutting is hard lads, i'm so hungry all the time. just want to eat a massive burger with chips and bacon. but that'd have to be my only meal for the day.

3 after a workout

>You think powder milk (whey) is the secret to gains? Good for you. And don't forget to purchase some BCAA, glutamine, casein whey, a pre-workout AND post-workout, as those are also essential for gains
>Fucking summer man...

Cringe

>not 6
pussy

way to miss the point ya dumb cunt

shakes = quick, cheap, convenient supplement to diet to ensure you're hitting your macros

Read up on amino spiking, fagmo. You're likely getting 5 g of actual protein from a scoop of whey. Anyone who actually relies on whey protein for hitting their macro targets is a dyel.

That would depend on the protein and the size of the scoop. I go for 20-30 grams in a post workout shake.

post pics then if you know so much better than anybody else. impress me and ill do it your way from now on.

>You're likely getting 5 g of actual protein from a scoop of whey.

Citation needed

>whey
ewww, I'm a strict vegetarian

dyels, pls

You're an idiot.

Good decision, dairy products are garbage

>130g of protein
What are some good alternatives to protein powder that could help me consume 130g of protein on a daily basis?

you don't need 130g of protein on a daily basis.

I take about tree fiddy

Chicken and bread. I have done the math and those are very cheap and healthy. Don't believe the bullshit about chicken tasting bad, chicken tastes good if you want it to taste good. Here are the numbers: 100g of chicken = 25 g of protein, 100 g of bread = 10 g of protein. So what you can do is eat 500 g of bread a day plus 300 g of chicken. Very doable huh? Eat before going to the gym, not just after.

Yea you do if you are a fat fuck and weight more than 100 kilo and are an athlete.

t.turbo manlet

even if you dont, there is no reason not to get extra protein just for the calories and making sure you get enough

0-6 scoops depending on what else I eat

just one, in the morning with milk.

>here's a big claim I pulled out of my ass
>haha insert insult
really showed them

What's the best yogurt to consume in the US?

Add some blackberries, bananas, flax seed and you're set.

2-3 scoops

YOU WANNA GET BIG? YOU GOTTA EAT BIG C'MON

No, you don't, you are not an Olympic athlete and you don't train 6 days a week, 90 minutes a day to compete in strength events (cit. Lemon et al.)

>there is no reason not to
>calories
>make sure you get enough
there is no reason not to vary your diet, fat is more convenient for calories and for your hormones and you are getting enough protein with 100 g whey-grade proteins/day, there's no need to get anywhere near protein toxicity levels
whilst protein poisoning kicks in at ~220/300 g
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21375795
safe intake is as low as 176 g
>). A suggested maximum protein intake based on bodily needs, weight control evidence, and avoiding protein toxicity would be approximately of 25% of energy requirements at approximately 2 to 2.5 g x kg(-1) x d(-1), corresponding to 176 g protein per day for an 80 kg individual on a 12,000kJ/d diet. This is well below the theoretical maximum safe intake range for an 80 kg person (285 to 365 g/d).

so stop stuffin your face with protein you don't need and start eating on a decent diet as per macro and micro intakes.

1.5 scoops at lunch
1 scoop pwo