Veeky Forums bros, with summer right around the corner, how do I clear this shit off my back as soon as possible

Veeky Forums bros, with summer right around the corner, how do I clear this shit off my back as soon as possible

Id be more concerned about that muffin top

That's just my oblique, underwear and shorts too tight with a bad angle

sunlight will help

Savage bro

Most important, do not scratch it. I have some scars from acne around my shoulders and back when I was a teen. Right now most of it is gone while there is some blemish. Your case looks milder so apply a good moisturiser, use tea tree oil if possible, have a good diet (decrease dairy, increase vitamin C intake along with omega 3&6. Drink water adequately (2.5-3 liters).

Thanks for the advice boss

Had the same shit but even worse

I bought a good soap made especially for acnea skin and have been in Spain for 2 weeks travelling and exposing this part of my body to the sun has also helped a lot. Honestly try it just go walking without a shirt in the syreet or stay tanning in your backyard if you are shy, but definitely helps.

Your skin look like you consume quite alot of sugar/carbs, is this true? I always notice it on my skin if I have too much sugar in my diet.

I eat a lot of sugar and carbs, like I eat cereal nearly daily, usually multiple times a day because that shit is just tasty. Reese's puffs

Switch to oats or a better cereal at least, faggot.

Bro there's a possible explanation. I'd cut carbs or simple sugars drastically for a couple weeks to see the effects on the skin, and I think you'd see the change pretty quick, less inflammation and probably overall a more smoother, healthy looking skin.

its literally not even that bad, its mostly diet based tho

I've notice i get it around my rear delts a lot when squatting a lot (low-bar)

Nigger oatmeal with berries, cinnamon and sucralose is god tier and way healthier than that shit. Fuck you I miss home cause Im stuck here eating shit and dont have access to my food stash.

Dont cut carbs just stop eat garbage.

keto, fasting, then some sun exposure
I used to get zits all the time, on keto I only get one every few months

You're pale, I wouldnt be surprised if just getting a tan made it dissapear

Water+ sunlight. first one fixes most things
like aids,cancer, depression, smol diq

I have a similar problem but its about 10 times worst. They're in the same spot around the shoulders and it's taken me awhile to figure out how to prevent/fix this problem. Well to prevent this problem you have to immediately shower when you get out of the gym. Go to the store and buy a body wash that has salicylic acid in it. You can find a wash like this at any store. Second to fix it. Well this is a hard one. First off I'm not in there to see in person but it looks like you don't have scars but mispigmentation. The way you can tell is that if the marks "dips" or "rises" like skin missing or too much skin. This is a scar so your kinda fucked with that. If it doesn't dip or rise then it's mispigmentation. There's a lot of things you can do for mispigmentation, the most effective method I've had over the years is use lemon juice. Cut a lemon squeeze it and rub the lemon on your skin. Let it sit on your skin for like 10-15 mins then wash it off with water. Do this once a day before you go to bed. It'll probably dissappear real quick in your case because desu yours is really really not that bad. Like I said mines about 10 times worse so consider yourself fortunate. Good luck

This plus wash your bedding. I had horrible acne until I started washing my pillow cases and shit.

Shower right after you work out.

Wash bedding once a week, wash towels 1-2 times per week. Only wear shirts once. Spend a few days on the beach and go in the water, salt water does wonders for skin but make sure to shower soon after.

dont do this. Have chicken and rice for every meal uncommitted swine

.this

Get loofah on a stick and wash it once a day in the shower. Also lowering dairy/sugar/alcohol helps.