Decrease T FAST

Hey Veeky Forums I just got diagnosed with depression after years of lying in bed all day denying that anything was wrong. Psych trying to put me on bullshit SSRI's.

Basically presenting with all the symptoms of low T now at 22 so I'm gonna talk to my doctor this week.

I don't want to fuck up the blood test and have the doc pull the "350 ng/dL is totally in the normal adult range" card.

So far I've stopped lifting, I'm pounding back sugar and carbs and I'm going to stay up all night before the test day.

Anything else you can recommend?

Soy. Avoid red meats and water. Avoid magnesium, zinc and B6 vitamin.

Why do u need low test tho? Surely it can't be hard to get roids on the US?

I'd just rather do everything legit and have it medically recognized.

Yeah pretty much stress, no sleep, no fats, no vitamins. Try and get the bloods done in the morning when cortisol is the highest and test is the lowest. Good luck senpai. Let us know how it goes

Test is highest in the morning

>low T boogeyman

almost nobody has low T. you are experiencing the symptoms of depression.

jesus christ these boards twist so many young minds

This. The only people who have low T on this board are people who roided when they were too young, or people who fucked up while roiding.

>not wax wanting anabolic steroids
What did he mean by this

I have Low T at age 33 with no history of steroid use ever. My initial readings were like 176 when "normal" is 350-1000

FUCK I MEANT
> not wanting free legal test

Sauce? Need to bump test

the answer to these number is simple

back in the day niggas who didn't have good testosterone died. my grandpa was born in 1918 and he had to be able to punch a horse in the face and knock it out cold by the age of 7

Taking a nice hot 30 min bath will be bad for your testicles = lower test.
Use lots of cosmetic products.
Sit in a low power&dominance posture eg. look at the ground, dont take up much space, touch your neck a lot

Fap as many times as you can. Pull an all nighter. Munch out on candy and other junk. Dont lift. Do this for 2 days. Its how i got my hands on trt.

>1918
>7 years old
>Had to be able to punch a horse in the face and knock it out cold

Wow history is so fascinating. Tell me more user

Lmao no
Plz watch that Omar isuf video on training times where he references everything about T levels throughout the day

Are you 75 years old? My grandparents are in their mid 60's...

If you're willing to go through all that effort to "cheat" the test, why not just buy gear? What difference does it make if a doctor prescribed it to you?

i'm 35. yes i'm aware everyone else here is a child

>age range getting older at each observation point
literally no point to this

Natcurvylicious on instagram

Drink a shitload of spearmint tea for at least 5 days straight.
Scientifically proven to reduce free T.

Take anti androgens. Your T will go to zero. See if you can get spirolactone.

>fat.jpg

Underage ban.

My parents are in their mid 60s.

My grandparents are in their mid 80s/90s.

What does this graph tell us? Muh romantic good old days merry go round. The age range gets older, old people have significantly lower test than a 45 year old man, staggering.

He will get pharma grade test , not some bathtub chemicals. No shady deals and "flavor" of the month bullshit

Yeah yeah
That's why everyone older than 17 has a fucking hair jungle on their face nowadays and I can't grow shit in my 23

>trying to put me on bullshit SSRI's.
That's a last resort drug. One way ticket to I don't care mode. Better than offing yourself for sure, but try anything before that. My dad is on SSRIs and although they work, they stop after a few years and you need to change the compounds. And it's not guaranteed that new compounds will start working immediately. In the meantime your brain basically produces no serotonin so if you don't believe in any higher purpose you're quite likely to blow your brain out.

350ng/dL honestly wouldn't be that bad and probably wouldn't influence your mood much.

Read an article or two.

Lack of facial hair is not a direct implication of the level of T in your body, some people just don't have solid genes for hair growth in certain areas.

If you're that bothered about it go look up alphadestiny and how he grew his facial hair on youtube.

I kinda did this after being diagnosed with depression and it just came back that I have high levels of estrogen. Be warned

Are you trolling user? Why the fuck would you give up those, they are literally the key to beating depression.

Take choline, magnesium citrate, B2 and niacinamide user.

I've had a noticable change taking these, you can get out of depression without taking ssris.

>Listening to that shitskin
>Not fucking off and dying

shiggy

nah nigga. fucking estrogen in the water, soy in everything, BPA sapping the world's gains.

Yea but my benis likes it
>tfw fell for the high test meme

Sup, did the same thing you're trying.

My symptoms didn't improve.

Here's how:

1). Masturbate a shitload the day before. I'm talking cumming 5+ times.

2). Sleep like shit. Or better yet, don't sleep at all. I got 4 hours of sleep.

3). Skip breakfast. If you're not on keto.

4). Don't eat soy. That shit actually helps with estrogen imbalances. DO do things that will raise estrogen. I don't know the specifics, you're gonna have to google them yourself.

Got started on clomid and some anti-est. Gave me a bit more energy, but was still a fucking loser. Now on nofap and feel like a googlezillion bucks.

>last resort
>SSRI

What country you in, lad. In U.S they're standard operating procedure for depression.

Oh you're 13 and you're feeling down? Have some of this citalopram.

that's your problem, man. I've heard that you give amphetamines to kids too if they're sort of dumb. I won't even mention dick mutilation without consent. At least those things are kind of regulated in the EU>