/FAT/ General "I still have 5 calories left, what do I eat?" Edition

Previous thread is not going to make it
Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

CONFESS
O
N
F
E
S
S

I cheated with dnp and got peripheral neuropathy /fat/her.
I will not stray from the righteous path again.

So it turns out I've developed anal stenosis from a combination of a recurring hemorrhoid over the years and I didn't get enough fiber when I started eating more protein which broke the camels back. Just remember guys, never slack or procrastinate, your health may not always be there. Does anyone know any liquid diets that wont murder gains or should I just give up on making it?

you shouldnt have messed with that shit, user.

It's not my fault
I'm not to blame
It is the /fraud/ threads who sent this flame

It's not my fault
If in /fat/s plan
The losses are so much stronger than a man

Weigh in day is Saturday. I have one more day to do good before I can binge on a steak

>tfw first week of IF/keto
fuck this shit i want some waffles ;_;
but feels good
its nice to get back in the gym

ty senpai for inspiring me to get off my ass. I've run every day, and started lifting again

I drunk 2l of coca-cola yesterday. Please God have mercy.

Keto gets way better after 4 days of it, hang in there the cravings die.
But the desire for the taste of delicious carb filled stuff never dies unfortunately. I love boneless wings and ice cream so much. Been thinking about looking up some nice keto ice cream recipes to try as a snack during my next keto run for cheat days. As is, my keto cheat days consist of me getting fucking wasted on pure alcohol / alcohol with diet pop to not have any carbs with it.

Get used to the taste of coke zero.
Diet coke is dogshit but coke zero tastes good once you get used to the taste.

From there you can move to just water.

drop dead fat fucks

eat a pound of raw broccoli and walk for 10kms as penance, user.

Former fatty here, like browsing /fat/ during my cuts.
The problems are fatties that don't try to fix themselves, those are the ones that are irredeemable. Everyone in /fat/ recognized they have a problem and are working towards fixing it.
Any that give up though should hang their head in shame and leave Veeky Forums forever.

Are bell peppers a good thing to snack on? They're fairly sweet and really low cal.

>board for fat people
>go be fat somewhere else

wat

Yes, they're like hardened water with just a few carbs in an entire pepper. One of the most flavorful of the low cal veges.

I just come here for the schaudenfrede Mr fat Pope

I'm willing to bet this is one of the best communities of overweight and obese people on the internet as far as people actually achieving their goals or significant weight loss goes.

I've browsed through other online message boards for fatties and they seem to be these precious little safe spaces for people to do nothing but encourage each other. "Oh no sweetie you can still drink soda and eat snickers, just have one or two a day!"

Here, on the other hand, people will tell it like it is and give you the shit you deserve.

It's 2 am and I'm gonna go ahead and just cook a pizza gnight bros we're all gonna make it!

mmmm

Rate my cutting meal

>fitness = fat

tldr fatty

I've been meaning to have a day where I save up and around midnight just cook a frozen pizza and eat the whole thing with like 5 bottles of water and that will be all of my food for one day.

Love seeing all these fat fucks cry about muhh calories lmao

Actual fit guy here and I can eat whatever I want.

pic related

Not to be rude but that looks fucking disgusting. The ketchup and cola turns it into kind of a mind fuck

Thanks bb I enjoy your encouragement

>Pathetic serving of vegetables
>Huge portion of fries
>Breaded chicken

user what the fuck are you doing

>Actual fit guy
>can eat whatever I want

And when your metabolism finally slows down you'll have a much harder time adjusting to a healthy diet after being care free your whole life. Remember, it's easier to lose weight when you're young.

>drop dead
>tfw i can't drop dead because my body will spend months eating my fat supplies to keep going

fuuuucckkkkkkk

>Ketchup
>Raw onion lazilly cut up
>Heaping plateful of potatoes
>Coke fucking zero

0/10

fat people tears lmao

For real is this bait?

I wish people would stop this meme of acting like diet zero calorie colas are bad for dieting.

haHAhAHaHaha FaT pEoPle Am I riTe???? LOOOOOL

No this is what fat people actually believe LMAO

More broccoli
remove chips
the onion: why?
unfry whatever that is and replace it with grilled chicken breast
I dont know whats in the bag but you better not be eating it

Maybe the other posts but not mine you twat. I'm saying that you're only gonna be able to eat like a pig when you're young. Keep that shit up and you'll be the obese dad by the time you're in your early 40s.

kill yourselves

I ate big but i didn't want to get big

I had two diet sodas today, but I only ate an average of 900 calories a day throughout the week. Am I saved?

fucking disgusting
>ketchup
>no broccoli
>coke zero
cmon nigga there are so many good vegetables that are in season right now, like asparagus and brussel sprouts

Doesn't sound sustainable, bro.

This got me through my EC cycle. Lost 45 lbs. good luck to you /fat/ anons. You can do it.

>coke
>a whole bottle of ketchup
>that much fries

Almost fell for your b8

j-just you wait, i'll make it and get fit

Maybe the wrong thread, but I'm a fat fuck trying to cut down. What is the science behind the cut and bulk system? Will I have to get fat again? I read the sticky but not much explanation about the why behind bulk and cut.

Why does the link in OP calculate my TDEE at 3000 calories per day?

Cut weight. Get to desired weight. Lift. Bulk up as you need a small surplus of calories to allow your muscles to go. You'll also get some fat from this. Repeat process.

TDEE also takes into account activity level. You're also fat so you're calorie expenditure will be larger than a regular person. Because you're fat.

I believe in you, user.

We can all make it if we try.

You wanna be a sad cunt?

Or you wanna be a sick cunt?

Cause you can be a sick cunt if you wanna be.

Cause we are all gonna make it

essentially you will have to burn more calories than you take in.
an average person burns 2000 calories per day by just being a couch potato, so if you eat less than 2k calories consistently you'll lose weight

keep in mind that you will have to not eat 3.5K calories to lose 1lb of fat

Body needs to burn more calories than it takes in to lose weight

Body needs more calories than it burns off to add muscle

Both of these cannot be achieved simultaneously.

Hence, cut and bulk.

short midget here, currently 50kg. got sick of being a fatty mcfat-chan and im determined to lose like 12% of my body fat and get 40kg ish.
Is keto my salvation ?

So it's pointless to lift while on a cut?

Wrong. Mostly beginner DYELs can achieve both simultaneously but it can be done.

Yes if you have great access to meats and cheeses.

Not entirely.

Imagine yourself blowing on a balloon, its big but it has a lot of spit in it because you were inefficiently blowing it.
Losing weight is like catching your breath and letting the balloon deflate slowly but surely.
Once it deflates enough you start bulking and blow it again, but this time you blow efficiently with correct breathing and air in your lungs until you get to a desired size and from there you cut which is letting a little bit of air leave the balloon until you reach the perfect shape.

Hope that made sense

no because it tells your body to preserve the muscle you are using.

Did not prepare for this much feel at this hour
We're all gonna make it

Looking for general diet advice, I started losing 2 months ago, from a peak of 137kg I have already hit 128 (I am 2 metres tall so I don't look like a blob). Combination of cutting away shitty food and way more social exercise. One of my gym buddies got me to buy some protein and BCAAs. I've been drinking a scoop once a day of the protein and more if I gym/exercise. I haven't started taking the BCAA yet are they actually useful?

Other than that I drink about a litre of milk a day. Any good recipes that you guys would reccomend for cutting in general?

Cut out the litre of mike per day?

No, you still need to preserve the muscle you have, especially if you are at a decreased protein intake. Muscular atrophy is real.

We can all make it, you sick cunt.

Every sad cunt is just a sick cunt waiting to emerge.

was NEET for 6 months and gained some.
Been working for 3 weeks and lost a pound per week so far. Feels even better knowing that I've probably lost more fat then that as I've undoubtedly been building some muscle again.

>tfw cant tell when im full or hungry but my stomach is always talking to me
ahh the IF life

>the IF life

I've been doing IF for a couple months now and it makes traditional "cheat days" impossible. Nothing quite like your stomach completely forgetting what "full" is so if you deviate from your calorie set for the day, your body no longer has any idea when enough is enough.

I need a low cal. dinner. Something roughly ~500 cals

Bacon and eggs or oats

Is that a meme or is bacon and eggs ~500 cals?

Use google you stupid fucking idiot. It's not that hard.

I actually have nothing to confess - I was planning to eat under my BMR and I did so. I ate something before writing it down, though. I promise to spend less money on food, so I'll have to optimise for highest caloric intake (under my budget) per dollar spend.

I just woke up, nothing to confess.

Who /gave up on side dish/ here?

I used to cook some rice but this does the trick too. Was thinking of maybe adding some steamed vegtables or something.

I just got down to 200 pounds. For a moment it felt like victory but then I remembered a year ago I was almost down to 170. I went 6 months without weighing myself and paid the price.

Are tomatoes fruits or vegetables?

Yes.

They're delicious and that's all there is to it.

What's that? Is that chicken?

Is that...The Sess?

Yeah, Chiken breast with some salt, pepper, a little bit of oil and Chilli sauce. This time I also tried adding a bit of honey because I got curious. Popped those fuckers into the oven.

I can cook better meals than this, but I'm staying minimal for the diet.

>he doesn't use paper plates
>never gonna make it
Enjoy burning those extra calories doing dishes.

It just looked a bit under cooked that's all

>not gonna make it

how many hours unteill the weight in?
it is 8:50AM now where I live...

Did you fall for the low carb meme? Also can't you just throw some soup or stew in a blender? There's a huge variety of soups out there to fit whatever macros you would like.

I'm want to eat a shit ton of rice today but i don't want to ruin my progress

yeah he's gone off the deep end the last few years. he managed to make a successful youtube company and then he threw it all away.

Dishes are fine. Doing laundry is the bane of my existence.

Might have been in that specific picture. Still getting used to cooking in the oven. Most of the time I would have preffered frying but you know how it is. Gotta go for the healthier option.

are all the chickens in your pics cooked via microwave? cause if so, you can still cook it on a pan with a tiny bit of oil, you don't have to fry it and it's pretty good actually, just chop the breast into slices/pieces for lesser cooking time and better taste

Oven, not microwave. And yeah I could give that a try today. I bought spray oil which I haven't got a chance to use yet.

Anyone else find it easier to lose weight when you don't exercise? My appetite goes nuts when I work out. I've decided I'll just diet until I'm under 190 then work out while losing more fat.

MFP dude. There is plenty you can combine to reach 500.

Find vegetables you like
Grill chicken

Eat enough of it to equal 500 calories.

Do IF with a workout before bed instead of in the morning, that's what I do.

6-18 with a workout 6 hours past last consumption. If you go to bed right after working out your body will get used to it. Won't be hungry after workouts any more.

What are the benefits of IF in your opinion? What has it done to help you? I've been doing 8-16 for a few days and I can't really tell if anything has changed.

Was at my limit for the day, then ate half a chicken. Had to cook it tonight, at least it was delicious.

I've been doing 6-18 for almost a year now. Here's my pro cons.

Pros:
Lost all the weight I wanted too (45 pounds) and have kept it off. This was the second major cut of my life and I was going from high healthy to low healthy BMI range so I couldn't do what I had done when I went from Overweight to high healthy.

Helped regulate my eating. I've never really had a "full" switch. I had a "I feel sick" switch, but never really a "well, that's enough food for now." trigger. IF as a time restriction helped that because I would eat "breakfast" eat dinner and then, whoops, times up no more eating, as opposed to my late night fucking binges.

Blood sugar regulation. I feel better in the morning and better in the evening. Spending so long post absorptive helps me feel "even" for longer.

IF cardio is the fucking best. Really. I have a weird schedule so I eat dinner around 6 and work out around midnight or 1am. I do my workout right before bed and I feel so much more energetic than I did trying to do workouts with a stomach full of food.

Cons:

There aren't many. The only cons are if you're ever forced to be off schedule, it can fuck up your day when you've been doing it for as long as I have.

If my friends want to go out to dinner late, my bloodsugar will crash around 7 if I havent eaten. I'll feel tired and kinda pissy until I eat something.

Alternatively, if I have a busy day and have to eat right when I wake up after shit sleep, I feel sick trying to froce the food down, so i end up having to skip. And again, at noon, I'll get a blood sugar crash and start feeling tired.

The other thing is, and this may just be a personal one, but if I eat late because im at a party or whatever, it fucks up my sleep that night. I'll usually wake up sweating at least once with a tight stomach because my body isn't used to having to digest while U'm trying to sleep,

All in all IF is a net positive and has been for me this whole time.

3 eggs and 3 strips of bacon, even with a tablespoon of butter for the eggs, is still generally under 500 calories.

>1 egg = 70 calories
3 egg is 210
>1 strip bacon = 45
3 strip is 135
>TBSP butter = 100
1 TBSP = 100

445 total.

Perfectly reasonable and under 500.

Interesting. Glad it works so well for you. Doesn't really relate to me though since I never wake up remotely hungry so I use IF to hold off on eating until later in the day and then I sleep about 3-5 hour after my last meal since I want to avoid eating right before bed.

I guess I'm really wondering if it is helping me lose weight faster in any way. It's fairly convenient since I'm never very hungry early on any way but it can be annoying when situations come up that will cause you to eat outside your window.

>buy food for the week
>chicken+brown rice+veggies
>calories are enough to eat at 1000 deficit erryday
>fuck up and eat too much yesterday and the day before+invited over girl
>guess i'll be fasting for the rest of the week

Crime and punishment.