Is this bar 45lbs like the others?

Went in thinking I'd do 125lbs but upped it by 5 each set and even 135 didn't feel very heavy?

>rubber weights
that's where you fucked up

No.

>Vegan Trap

>vegan trap
>taking hormone blockers to try to fuck up your natural testosterone production
>going to further damage your body by not eating essential vitamins and amino acids from meat
Go to a therapist youre clearly not in the right state of mind

This.

Dude get some help

the only way is to weigh the bar, dude

ur disgusting

how am i supposed to weigh the bar? why would they make any that aren't 45 anyway. this is annoying lol.

do we just never know how much the bars weigh ever? pic is the difference i noticed between the bars

also everyone else that posted should stop posting.

Kill yourself you confused faggot

seriously get out of the thread if you're not gonna post helpful or nice things. why would you call me a confused faggot? why would you tell anyone to kill themselves?

it's stupid and hateful

its probably 20kg, so 44 pounds

Okay thank you. It'd be really nice if they labeled the bars with the weights, if there's no standard that everyone sticks to.

i mean this is probably bait, but pretty much any oly bar is expected to be around 20kg so fuck off you confused faggot

The standard one is 45lbs a thinner one is obviously lighter.

Fucking common sense you retard.

How should strangers on the internet even be able to tell how heavy a bar is by a freaking picture of it?

they label them at each end usually

Stand the bar against a bar with center knurl. the non center knurl bar could be a deadlift bar so will be slightly longer and thinner (27mm vs 29mm) to improve whip. They are all 20kg unless they are female specific. The thinner and longer the bar the higher the setup during deadlift allowing a mechanical advantage so you can lift more.

find a scale, and put the bar on it you fucking retard

not true. some thinner bars are oly bars so that they are easier to grip but also weight 20 kg just like normal ones do

>how am i supposed to weigh the bar?
put it on your shoulders and weight yourself

yes. you retard rubber weights have different weight displacement than steel

that's a 15kg bar, i.e. a woman's bar. perfect for you.

Carry it with you to the scale and check the weight difference. BOOM, problem solved.

Kys

>135
>Heavy

Okay, I was thinking it had to be lighter. Thanks I bet you're right.

How can you tell??

You're not supposed to count the bar, dumbass.

Unironically kill yourself

You can get all essential amino acids from plant-based food (legumes,grains,etc), same for Vitamins, B-12 might be lacking but supplementing that isn't that hard.

have you stepped a foot in a non commercial gym ever

those are bumper plates you fucking dummy the rubber is mixed with metals

That's a lot of fiber you eat in one day. Does your butt just leak gas constantly?

No. You get used to it after a few days.