Now that you've fallen for the skwats and oats meme

Now that you've fallen for the skwats and oats meme

What kind of jeans does Veeky Forums wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzTKQA34MqU
theunbrandedbrand.com/products/ub601-relax-tapered-fit-indigo-selvedge?variant=21914154501
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Hbu4Z4pGI
aliexpress.com/item/Summer-Trainers-Men-s-Shoes-Flat-Shoes-Walking-Casual-Soft-Breathable-Mesh-Zapatillas-Deportivas-Spring-Lace/32724277805.html?aff_platform=aaf&cpt=1497042689883&sk=VnYZvQVf&aff_trace_key=83e5a430830946a0945e2c9486e3b4fb-1497042689883-03026-VnYZvQVf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Levi's 501
/thread

Levi's (women's) 711

levis slim fit

When walking around, I don't wear jeans; only for social gatherings.
They are - for the most part - unfunctional, bad fit and get wet so easily.
Americans won't recognize the brand, but i wear 'Fjällräven' pants, and when the weather is rainy, I wear a jacket from the same brand. They are much more durable than jeans, have better pockets, better fit, and can be infused with wax, during the winter, so they become wind- and water repellent.

I want a pair of pants from that brand so bad! I'm a poor fag tho

Save up; it's a really good investment, and they last for so long! I have had mine for two years now, and I don't see any signs of wear and tear.
I have used them almost every day, and I went skiing with them for a week this year - no problem.

Levis 511's are too skinny to be comfortable for me. I have pair of RVCA Daggers that are slim fitting but not skinny and fit very nicely

7 for all mankind standard

>mfw small waist, big ass, big thighs

I have to upsize on my pants but the waist is always too big.

Their 513s are way better and actually give space for your balls. Also a little stretchy which is good for moving around

Naked and famous stretch fit

Try low rise stuff maybe. The higher you wear your jeans the smaller your waist gets.

If you have some cash nudie jeans is a very quality brand. Lasts me a while, nice fit and free repairs.

Levi's 559

Levi's 501 but they always seem to shrink on me a bit, maybe just need to go up a waist size

generic dark blue 30/32 slim fit, whatever feels sturdy enough to last some time

itt - twinks

Youre retarded for not knowing stretch fit jeans are a godsend

Abercrombie skinny

What do you guys do about the cuff?

Gotta get straighter pants to fit quads but it makes the ankle cuff area look too wide

youtube.com/watch?v=bzTKQA34MqU

Fjällräven are the shit man, I have a couple of pairs and can confirm they are well worth the money. Last forever, functional and comfy as fuck.

Nudies stretch.
Naked and famous stretch.

if you're in aus i used to do oly and i fit into jeanswest skinny the ones with like the half half cotton elastic mix or go culture kings they're jeans are generally accommodating just gotta wear a belt for both lmao but at least they're not dad jeans

Levi's 541 are a godsend. More room for ass and thighs but taper down so it doesn't look like you borrowed your grandfather's jeans

Do levi's stretch out after you put them on and walk around for a day? I live in a shit country were they cost a tonn, don't wanna buy shit if it'll just stretch two sizes bigger.

bruh non shit jeans stretch but just hang em up after and they'll shrink back

I only ever wear pic related.
>Plenty of room for legs
>Heaps of pockets
>Stylish
>Comfortable

djiinz

lol, jeans fit over yalls dicks? you must have some really really tiny little pee pees. awww.

>stylish

pretty much any jeans designed for black people

>stylish

Proof in one photo that short-legged lumpy womanlets have no business wearing skinny jeans. Fucking hobbit-tier.

I only do pistol squats with weights and can't wear jeans without a lot of spandex in them.

looks like a centaur

what does a tall woman with developed legs look like in skinny jeans

My nigga

Tight pants feel uncomfortable. How do you guys do it?

Workwear

Get the fuck outta here with that school shooter tier shit.

501 and 541.

The stretch denim is really nice for hot days.

Why are you wearing jeans on hot days?

Levi 541 is made for squat butt and thighs.

Don't like jeans; I mostly wear suit pants with a tight but not quite slim fit.

>stylish

I found a brand called naked and famous (I know it's a fucking stupid name) that uses reclaimed japanese denim, and makes all their clothing right here in Canada. Love m

Pretty entry for selvedge denim. I dress for shit because I'm poor but I at least know my brands.

>heels
manlets and their sneaky ways

Dylan?

I wear dockers straight fit jeans.

Just because they were my size and on the clearance rack

Just how boots are made man. Can't wear chucks, and those ugly new balances you autist love so much

>those shoes
Literally kingdom hearts tier

Rather it be stark white for the summer.

I was considering buying a pair, but honestly there's no point in spending 150$ on pants when you're still losing fat.

>stylish
you do know that you look retarded in those pants?

Gap Athletic.

Any athletic brand with spandex is top tier.

these shoes add him like 12cm

American Eagle makes jeans that are somewhat stretchy. Weird at first but they're actually comfortable as fuck

Carhartt regular fit jeans. They last forever.

Those shoes look like something a special needs kid would wear.

I've only seen a few people on Veeky Forums that even need to ask this question, do all you guys usually wear skinny jeans or something?

>when your ass is too big to fit in jeans with the proper waist ratio

I hate buying jeans, I can never find one that fits all the way proper, I always end up with a belt.
Any brand advice for fem jeans that allow dat ass?

theunbrandedbrand.com/products/ub601-relax-tapered-fit-indigo-selvedge?variant=21914154501

for some reason, this + white / black t shirt will get u hella pussy. raw denim for lifters. thank me l8er

Kingdom heartlet 2

Settle down manlet, men are talking.

buy chick jeans

My dude

711's goat for thicc quads and glutes

This is one of my fav pants ever.
The brand designs are made thinking specifically in fit bodies, so, give it a try.

>he wears anything other than the most comfy pants at all
>He gives a shit about what normie think of his style

Sweatpants and track pants are literally ubermensch tier

Don't eat my gains hungry skeleton.

C-cute

Pls lift :'(

Great, now post boipucci

SPOOKY SKELE PLS GO

I love these, own two pair, probably will get a third at some point

>Training upper body
ISHYGDDT

Ive thought about this but get confused over proper sizing, help plz.

I got mine for $12 listed in the men's section as a 31x30

I wear 29-32 waist depending on cut or bulk

These jeans are the first pair to actually fit my form I've ever worn in my life.

Also comfy and aesthetic af

about to hit the mall and try some of these on. I've heard good things about them

Quads pic from 2 years ago for reference

Levi 514 stretchy pants

god damn that woman's arms are short, and buff.

And those calves...fuggg I don't wanna fap today

youtube.com/watch?v=-0Hbu4Z4pGI

That's pretty accurate actually.

>Stylish
Nice bait, now fuck off.

>Stylish

I buy straight legged Levi's with stretch and take them straight to the tailor to get them tapered

Fuck off Tyrone.

Also stop leeching the neighbors WiFi.

Levi's are pleb tier jeans that trade off their brand name that normies still think means high quality. Stop wearing shit.

what shoes are those

I wear sweatpants in the winter and and gym shorts in the summer

aliexpress.com/item/Summer-Trainers-Men-s-Shoes-Flat-Shoes-Walking-Casual-Soft-Breathable-Mesh-Zapatillas-Deportivas-Spring-Lace/32724277805.html?aff_platform=aaf&cpt=1497042689883&sk=VnYZvQVf&aff_trace_key=83e5a430830946a0945e2c9486e3b4fb-1497042689883-03026-VnYZvQVf

Meanwhile, Levi's are still quality jeans and you still can't afford them.

Yes, get with the time gramps. It gets harder to pull off the bigger your legs get, hence the question.

Veeky Forums here.

Nobody on Veeky Forums or irl said that Levi's are high quality except you idiot. For their cost, Levis are decent quality and often fit better than most designer brands until you get into the $150-200 range.

Stop pretending like anybody except jean enthusiasts give a fuck about if your jeans had real indigo dye used on it or not.

add me to the screen cap

anyone tried Fran Denim Jeams (Jujimufu's)? trying to figure out if it's as great as he claims.

samefagging shill