What country have the best gains diet?

What country have the best gains diet?

Russia and other slavic countries, their national cuisine is mostly bulking food

Seems like Japan would be a good choice: rice, fish, veggies, steak etc. but they are all thin as fuck

Russia and slavic countries too with lots of potatoes and fat meat

this
shits so greasy youll go bearmode

USA. We eat tons of saturated fat for those test gains. If you look at the average American vs the average European it is laughable how much more alpha and dominant the average American is.

Norway

>oats
>milk
>skyr
>potatoes
>bread
>TONS of fish
>prime game
>root vegetables, proper fruits and TONS of berries (none of those fag veggies or fruits that they've got down by the dirty, hairy mediterranean or elsewhere)

Don't believe me? Ok, MANLET. Never forget Norwegians are bigger, stronger and taller than literally any other people there exist.

forgot pic

Taking for granted the fact that you guys eat horse cold cuts. Norwegian horse meat sandwich please.

& whale steaks too

Meet the slav bacon

salo + rye bread + vodka + pickles = heaven

Greece

>Fish and chips
>Bangers and mash
>Stew
>Fry ups
>Steak and ale pies
>Sunday roast dinner
>Beef hotpot

Other countries, are you even trying?

>nobody said Italy

All you can eat there is pasta and fish, literally perfect for becoming god tier looking.

>average Italian.jpg
>looks arab

seems about right

Norway. All our national food are high in protein and boiled, not fried in fat
>Pinnekjott
>Lapskaus
>Lutefisk
>Salmon

My boss has those every day at work meetings, lost like 20 pounds in three month, probably would die soon.

>All you can eat there is pasta and fish
You've never even been to Italy, just admit it

thats a nigga bro

Mediterranean.

Mexico

Bruh those motherfuckers look beta as fuck.

Japan. When I was stationed there I made so many lean gains eating actual low sodium ramen and fresh seafood. Italy was decent for gainz. Australia had shit tier food desu. But I can eat literally anything I want back in Murica now so the bulk is real.

A farm in the midwest United States
>raw milk
>real free range eggs (eggs from healthier chickens allowed to graze are usually twice the size of factory chickens)
>beef
>chicken
>bacon
>whatever vegetables are in season

This coon's got it right.

Godspeed.

Japan, Greece and Portugal basicly

So pretty much any farm anywhere?

Scandinavia, always

Croatia

Tons of spring onions, Carne marinado, and tequila sounds good to me. Just don't overboard on the tortillas and drink the beer

Pyttipanna niggu