Have 550g chicken breast

>have 550g chicken breast
>can't be fucked cooking twice to eat it in 2 seperate meals
>just going to eat it all at once because I cant be fucked handling raw chicken again and cleaning up a 2nd time

am I cucking my gains by eating half a KG of chicken breast in 1 meal?

Dude chicken is so easy to cook just throw it on a baking sheet and put it in the oven

Why would that be cucking your gains? 550g of chicken is only a meals worth anyway.

Yes, but I dont want to cook twice and clean up twice.

Hence why im asking if Im cucking my gains by just cooking it all at once and eating it in 1 meal.

550g chicken breast is like 120g protein. Everyone seems to talk about it being a waste to ingest more than 50g or so per hour or whatever the magic number is. What if I spend 3 hours eating the chicken? does that make it better?

>baking chicken
>when you can pan fry and throw some onions in there
What a huge faggot you are

Youre just wasting your money. The body can only process a fixed amount of protein in a meal.

>Implying 550g chicken is a lot for one single meal
>Implying even if it is, cooking the chicken all at once and eating it in two meals is overcomplicated logistics
Shit thread, shitpost, shit OP image, everything checks out

>550g of chicken is only a meals worth anyway.

Do you eat like 600g protein per day or something?

Yeah, so what if spend the next 3 hours just eating the chicken slowly over time? Would that help?

Nice broscience.
>Implying eating like a caveman once a day then fasting for 22+ hours isn't the goat

>The body can only process a fixed amount of protein in a meal.

No, around 400g for lunch and around 600g for dinner.

DELET

is that cooked or raw weight?

if youre weighing raw thats 223g protein per day...just from chicken...

do you eat anything else? how much total protein do you eat per day then?

(i have a feeling ur confusing scale weight of meat and grams of protein)

I eat around 150g of protein a day and most of it its from 0.4kg-0.5kg chicken a day.

I can't give enough fuck to eat other shit, i don't have to worry with doing eggs, fish or whatever the fuck else has protein in it, i just make the chicken and i am set to go. And yes i eat that in one sitting fight me.

>>can't be fucked cooking twice to eat it in 2 seperate meals

Just cook it all up at once, and microwave or eat it cold on the second round, you faglord.

I recently started living alone

POST GOOD CHICKEN RECIPES

>can't be fucked cooking twice to eat it in 2 seperate meals
You dense motherfucker, ever heard of refridgeration? You can cook the chicken all at once, then put the rest in the fridge for later.
The human body absorbs protien at the same efficiency, whether it's got 5g or 500g in it. This is because protien in the stomach causes the stomach to hold its contents for longer, so the protien can be absorbed. You will not absorb more protien by spreading your intake out over a long period of time. the only real problem OP might want to consider is how long the protien will be available to his cells once it is absorbed, it might be better to have a more constant supply of protien for his muscles.

What if I have a long celebration meal lasting two weeks?
Will my protein absorbtion stop in the first fifteen minutes rendering the rest a waste?

why would you even bother eating less than half a kg in a meal? what are you a manlet?

Raw weight, so yeah 223g sounds about right. I eat a lot of brown rice, sweet potatoes and a variety of veggies. I get pretty much 100% of my protein from chicken other than my shake gym.. I'm also bulking at 3500 cals and I'm on cycle, so it's not normally that high but even when I'm not 500g of breast in one meal is pretty standard.
This.

my usual dinner includes 5-600g of uncooked chicken so whatever that is cooked. 2 big breasts anyway

I don't understand why people just don't cook 3+ lbs at once (e.g. with a slow cooker) so they can eat effortless chicken for multiple meals without handling it raw.

Ever hear of meal prep fag? I cook 20 chicken breasts on sunday night so I can have 2 for lunch and dinner monday-friday. Make the vegetables and rice/pasta fresh every day though.

what chicken breast are u eating
it should be around 170grams of protein for 550grams and 900 calories

Use aluminum foil and throw it out when you are done, dude

OP is lazy, he's not going to do that.

why not just make all the chicken at once then put some in the fridge for later if youre that concerned?