Fake Tan

Two (2) applications of this girly-ass gradual fake tanner and I look like Chad Thundercock. Seriously, is anyone else here using this shit?
I can't believe I even looked into the melotonin II meme.

Can you not just go outside and get some natural sunlight? Everyone knows you've when you've got a fake tan

It's winter Ausfaglia so not really.
I wear SPP50+ in the summer because I don't want cancer or wrinkles before I hit 30.

You can still tan in winter and you can still tan with any level of sunscreen.

Its just a question of time.

Also fake tans look fucking awful 100% of the time. Get some sun faggot. Or embrace your inner milk skin.

>embrace your inner milk skin

>fake tans look fucking awful 100% of the time
Confirmation bias right here. You don't notice the subtle fake tans that look good, only the awful ones.

Uh no because you can ALWAYS see a fake tan. Its as obvious as a tattoo

idk, i cant really tell a sun tanned stacy from a fake tan stacy

What's a good progression to naturally tan? Like how long do I need to be in the sun to get a response from my skin? I don't tan very easily but I'd like to get some color at least.

Thats because you never see any stacys

And women use makeup and light bronzers over natural tans

Always use sunscreen. Reapply it if you go swimming. You do not want skin cancer. Avoid getting burnt, you drastically increase skin damage.

Timing depends on where you live and the time of day. But you should keep it low, no more than an hour, to avoid burning. You can tan each day but be careful as your skin doesnt recover that fast.

Apply some moisterisier after as well. Your skin will dry out and look awful otherwise.

But seriously its not worth it. Tanning ages your skin and the cancer risk is enormous. Ever noticed how people from cold sunless counties look amazing when they are old? Its because they dont ruin their skin with sun.

most girls use fake tan and you don't even notice faggot

No. They really dont because girls get bitchtalked out of them when they do.

You complete neckbeard faggot

Can confirm. When I lived at home I found some of this shit in the cupboard and used it. It's fucking awesome even though its probably awful for you skin.

There's no substitute for natural vitamin d straight from the good sun itself. Enjoy your depression lads

Are you fucking serious?

Suntanning + lots of beta carotene. Munch on those carrots, eat your spinach and kale. It'll give you a healthy glow. Combine that with some light tanning, and you'll look a lot more healthier than when you'd use fake tan. Remember to use about 20-30 spf sunscreen and don't stay too long in the sun or take little breaks.

you could not be more wrong

infact girls will talk shit about anyone that uses a tanning bed now

>both using fake tan and being in the sun doesn't exist

hmmm

>apply extra around stomach contours

>Abs pop even more

I've been using some for the last few days. Feel like I'm not as pale but looks pretty natural too. I don't need to much overall, just enough to liven my legs up.