>always have to fake it in relationships
>no sense of loss if gf leaves me

>he fell for "girls will like me is im muscular rite" meme

Fucking this tbqh

>tfw just don't have the fucking energy to get and maintain a gf

>loving again

kek

To be honest lads,

Being in a relationship has taught me alot about myself. I've come to the conclusion i'm just not ready for one. I'm protective, obsessive, have issues with trust etc. I'm glad to be out of it now, sure i'm bipolar as fuck, one hour i'm feeling great, the next i need a cuddle. But I can't just be jumping from ship to ship, i need to handle my problems.

TLDR; How to not be so fucking emotionally insecure?

Hardship. Adversity builds character and mental fortitude. Go do something really fucking difficult.

Having a big gun =/= knowing how to shoot

It's my birthday today and she probably doesn't care enough to reach out to me to wish me a happy birthday. Things were going so well between us. I still miss her after 2 months.

happy birthday cat ;_;

Fuck Iktfb

Happy birthday bro. Don't give up we'll all make it one day.

i still miss her after 3 years

It never fully goes away but time does help you forget. get someone else or if it was a ltr just give yourself more time. Women get over breakups like sonic, she'll have a new bf/fuck buddy in no time so get over her soon as you can because believe me she is over you

>I'm protective, obsessive, have issues with trust etc
You are insecure. You must realize and accept that fact, to erase that.

You Need just succes!... well alot of succes to get to an Alpha Lv.
You must realize that you dont Need anyone to be happy, you dont Need confirmation.
Go and get pussy, flirt with every possibility, Approach with every possibility.
If you go real Alpha, you arenot anymore be insecure, if you are not insecure, you are not going to have Problems you mentioned above.

Oh I know she is over me. She won't even speak to me and the fact that today I know she's not going to wish me well is going to seal the deal. Her birthday was exactly a week ago. I sent a simple "happy birthday, home your day is amazing" type of text. It took every fiber of my being to not text more than that, and I got no response. She's moving out of state in the fall and I honestly can't wait because hopefully it will ease my pain a little. But I'm going to miss her for a long time.

Thanks to the bros who did wish me happy birthday though. The only people who are gonna say it are you guys and my parents. I'm going out tonight with some friends from work but I'm not announcing its my birthday

iktf nigga. Birthday was in May, we broke up in December. Didn't hear a peep from her. Last time we talked she was bragging about finding a new guy friend. It crushed me, but it also taught me not to ever trust women to have feelings.

She's also an art major who couldn't get into grad school, so I'm praying with every fiber of my being that she ends up rotting away into nothing in her bullshit hometown.

Yes I'm being petty. No I don't care. The best thing you can do with someone who's fucked over your feelings like this is to do better than them, without them.

>my gains were enough to secure me a date with a cute girl tomorrow

>she "is doing okay considering the circumstances" a week after we break up
>haven't heard a single word from her in three months now
>but she keeps on talking to my mates for whatever reason even though she never knew them before me
Fuck.

>bitching over bitches
pussyshit, back to are nein gay you go

>her
You havent advanced to the next level of sexuality yet user

>She's also an art major who couldn't get into grad school, so I'm praying with every fiber of my being that she ends up rotting away into nothing in her bullshit hometown.
>Yes I'm being petty. No I don't care. The best thing you can do with someone who's fucked over your feelings like this is to do better than them, without them.

Dude don't even worry about being petty, you've a fucking right to when you get tossed out, you just can't let it eat you up. I pretended for about a month that 'it was what it was' and even if she was shitty it wasn't her fault because she can't help her shitty child hood.

FUCK THAT. Bitch threw me away like a chew toy after three fucking years. She's going cross country with the walleyed fuck now and I hope she eats shit. Jokes on her, she's been unmedicated for three years and keeps gaining weight, stupid fat skaaaaaaank. The gym has been the one place I really feel good anymore.

Happy birthday bro

>switched from a bro split to a cardio / calisthenics routine. Also started IF and keto.
>obtained qt3. 14 gf

It was probably a set up from the beginning. Most times it is.jus' sayin'

You just basically told her you think she's a shallow slut if gains were all it took to get her back.

Well, the fact that you have acknowledged some difficult truths about yourself is a start. Most people have egos too fragile to accept that they're flawed so frankly. You're aware, so now you can start checking and correcting yourself.

Women are usually obsessive and emotional. They either completely shut down after a break up and kill themselves with cake watching Bridget Jones' Diary, threaten to kill themselves or cut off all contact in order to avoid the emotionally turmoil. I fell for a fuck buddy hard (what made it worse is that he said he loved me but claimed to forget and broke things off right after) so after that when he calls (usually after breaking up with a girl) I have to prepare myself for him to dump me all over again. When I go home I mentally prepare myself for him to not speak to me for months/years, until of course his gf leaves him. DESU I shouldn't even respond. A lot of girls would just save themselves the trouble and delete the number outright, rather than letting themselves get sucked in again. Maybe you dodged a bullet because she may keep you as the ex that is always there to do her favours or let her cry on your shoulder when some other guy dumps her.

Are you this kid?

You can't polish a turd.

Maybe you just fucking suck. Hopefully she finds someone she likes better.

Meanwhile, you need to make yourself less of an unwantable pile of garbage.

Happy birthday brother, hope your coming year is full of gains and gf.

>I'm going out tonight with some friends from work but I'm not announcing its my birthday

You totally should man they'll be shouting you drinks all night.

>tfw I dreamed about her having interest in me again the last two nights
>I was filled with so much happiness and a sense of "no way this can be happening"
>She will never love me again

Happy bday user :^)

i feel you bruh, mine didn't wish me a happy bday either a few days ago. it doesn't take much, but i guess we ain't worth it anymore
with that being said, happy birthday and treat yourself to something nice

Happy birthday user. We're all gonna make it.

Then you have to keep lifting user

Her saying i was ripped didnt stop her from falling for my best friend

>TFW you can't remember the bad parts but remember that there were plenty

I just knew that being alone again was worse.

6 months later; She took all of our common friends, destroyed my public image, probably doesn't even remember my existence. I've moved to another state for university, feel like a stranger both at home and at uni.

B-but at least I benched 2 plates today guys.

DLET THIS RIGHT NOW

Literally this except that logically I understand that I'm happier on a day-to-day basis than I ever was with her, but when the feels come they hit hard and you can't remember that shit you just want her back mang.

>Last time we talked she was bragging about finding a new guy friend
FUCKING THIS
why did she do this to me? there's no fucking reason to do such a thing...

>Thrown away like a piece of garbage after 3 years
Holy shit are you me?
idk man, I think it's just a tactic to show that they're doing better without you. It's a shitty shallow tactic, but it works for some reason.

>Holy shit are you me?
we are one in our suffering. Did you put up with a lot of bullshit too? I think I knew it was going down hill about a year and a half in when I started to grow a spine.
>her friends peg their cuck boyfriends
>asks me if she can peg me
>lmaoabsolutleynot
>she pushes it like once a month
>starts to ask my friends if they think I'd break down and just let it happen
>bros tell her to fuck off every time
but my personal favorites were
>demeaning me for starting to get Veeky Forums and getting pissed when I said she should lose weight
>"WHAT WILL PEOPLE THINK OF ME??!?" after I came out in open support for Trump.

We can only become stronger user, we can only become stronger.