What kind of skills and stats does a guy need minimum to defeat female fighters like Ronda Rousey and Holly Holm in a...

What kind of skills and stats does a guy need minimum to defeat female fighters like Ronda Rousey and Holly Holm in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo
youtube.com/watch?v=jwBJ_-P35Pg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303
celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/richest-boxers/mike-tyson-net-worth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a gun

idk, if u dont need to be in the same weight class u should just turbo bulk but do GPP every day so u stay fit and dont burn out quickly in the fight, for the fight just go for grapples and youll win

What actually happens if a fighter attacks you for the fuck of it, irl? Is their career kill?

I'm a guy, I win at life by default

She's like 5'7" just don't be a manlet ND you'll be fine.

Ronda could probably take floyd mayweather in a fight, so you need some skills.

Aggravated assault and a felony

Is that bad or? Can they continue like before?

Could probably win over mcgregor too.

War Machine did this, he now has life in prison.

He's a man though. What about women? Didn't Ronda abuse her former bf?

A normal rugby tackle would do

ask War Machine

Ronda Rousy is like 60kg lean 20% bf. If you're like 75kg at 10% you've got like 20kg of muscle on her. Learn some basic grappling and she's got no chance.

>Didn't Ronda abuse her former bf
Damn, you're right....

How come no one gives a shit about this? Literally? What happens when she rapes someones 5 year old?

> Ronda could probably take floyd mayweather in a fight
>people actually believe this

Why couldn't she?

Ronda also cucked another woman. Literally.

because it goes back to the whole conversation of grappling vs striking.

it boils down to whether the grappler can close the distance before the striker takes them down

mayweather is one of the most tactical boxers out there. he wouldnt be stupid enough to let himself get caught in grappling range, even at the expense of prolonging the fight.

plus as a male, he's got a better muscle mass:weight ratio.

She could take mcgregor and klitschko brothers, though.

i dunno.
mcgregor's got decent punch power for his size. if he gets lucky she's out in one.

dunno about klitschko.

i dont follow mma much in general. boxing is a much more fascinating sport. lots more planning and strategy as opposed to fancy moves

She could probably take her current 6'7 fighter bf, though.

Are you two guys fucking retarded? Rousey would get knocked the fuck out before even the first clinch attempt. Chad fucking Mendes took down McGregor for 2 round and still got TKO'ed. Like Rousey has any fucking chance to even clinch McGregor

In fighting men are seriously just superior so stop this bullshit

dunno.
is her bf a striker or grappler?

grappler probably. striker depends on style.
if he outboxes then maybe not.
if hes an infighter he's fucked.

Ronda would easily win over Chad Mendes, don't even imply.

You need to at least have done some BJJ or wrestling so you don't get into an easily predictable grip. Besides that just use your superior strength.

He looks like ogre.

Are you having a fucking giggle mate?

Nah, I agree with him.

Don't underestimate women.

There are some really strong female powerlifters. Almost as strong as the strengest male.

I am being baited so hard it kinda hurts

Why are you afraid of women? Do strong women, physically and mentally, emasculate you?

Lawyer here. Generally assault charges depend on the amount of damage. If he caused permanent, disfiguring damage, that would be First Degree Assault in my state. If the damage was only temporary, like being knocked unconscious or a broken bone it would be Third Degree. If you're curious, Second Degree requires use of a weapon, but even threatening someone with a weapon counts. If all he does is inflict some bumps and bruises it would just be a misdemeanor with a max 90 day sentence. As for the guy's career, I don't know. Probably looking at a prison sentence, or at least quite a bit of time in the county jail.

nigga ronda was suicide mode after her first loss

Yes my penis shrinks into my body forming a vagina whenever I think of capable women. The mere thought frightens me.

How come ronda faced no consequences for domestic violence against her ex?

Not sure if taking the bait on purpose

Women are better than men, so you need a lot of practice. 5 years minimum.

I'm pretty sure any professional fighter could

Males are so ridiculously superior physically speaking its almost moot to ask.

>Males are so ridiculously superior physically speaking its almost moot to ask.
No they're not. Holly or Ronda could kick the average guys ass.

Obviously. That why I said professional fighter, not an average chump.

Men btfo

I don't watch mma, so I'm not familiar with the story, but most of the time when domestic assault charges are dismissed it's because the victim refuses to cooperate with the prosecution or has changed their original story.

If the police didnt see the incident or the person doesn't report it at the timeframe of the incident so police can get records or bruises and damage or whatever, then they might not be able to go on with the investigation due to lack of evidence beyond a story. Also if it went past the statute of limitations for the crime, and it's some Rousey did and the person came out anonymously well after the fact, then nothing is really going to happen. Typically those rules don't get bent unless we are talking rape of a female. Then we go digging 40 years into the past with no forensic evidence support and judge based on feelings.

Basic defense against BJJ/wrestling stuff and a decent punch. You should weigh more and be at least the same height so it wouldn't be easy for them to take you down. If they don't land any super-lucky punches on you you'll win every time.

In a stage fight where the man would pull his punches out of fear of being labelled a woman beater, sure. In a real fight where the man has legitimate reason to take her down? Average Veeky Forums guys would beat her senseless. She tries to go for her judo takedown, gets punched in the head, dies.

She 135lbs. Mayweather is 151lbs. Don't let Rouseys imaged frame on TV fool you. She isn't some hulking monster that can send people flying or squeeze them into submission. She's a small woman with a bit more muscle than the other small women she competes against. Grappling won't end well for her unless she's magically got some crazy output for what little total muscle mass she actually has, and that's even if she can get the fight to grappling and not get struck down before then.

Can someone explain to me why fighters like Conor, Ronda, etc gets hyped up so much? How do you qualify them as the best? I realise that there are different weight classes, is it best in their respective class?

Who is the best figther in the world right now?

I'm a total noob, btw.

But men are sissies these days.

That's why I'm convinced modern men would lose in a stage fight. They lack the psychology to deliver a beat down unless pushed over the edge. It would take a REAL fight to shift them into man gear.

She's 135 dry maybe. But Rhonda normal weight is more like 145- 150. When she was in the Olympics she was like 160 lbs. Rhonda is no lightweight

Men are usually too embarrassed about being beaten by a girl to press charges. Same thing with rape, male ego can't handle reporting it happening to them

>Males are so ridiculously superior physically speaking its almost moot to ask.
Sure in general males are stronger, but it is far from moot point. A small azn guy could get torn to shreds by a barbarian looking 6ft Nordic girl. Physically superior women do exist, it's just not the norm

>Ronda
One of the first females that had more consecutive wins after she took the stage and accepted more challenges. beyond that it was just UFC needing a female mascot.

>Typically those rules don't get bent unless we are talking rape of a female. Then we go digging 40 years into the past with no forensic evidence support and judge based on feelings
They dig in the past for females because there's thousands of rape kits that were NEVER processed like they should've been. They're digging because the law genuinely fucked up and ignored them getting raped. Shut like that is why some rape isn't reported- why bother if the cops won't even bother processing evidence? Why relive the shit experience for nothing?

>why relive the shit experience for nothing?
Well it might not really be reliving it if it didn't happen in the first place...
Also could you mind linking to evidence that's there's been thousands of rape kits which have never been processed as they should have been? If the kits were made, and things such as the swabs still intact, then processing it even several years later can still realistically occur. My major problem is when we go digging back and deal with alleged rapes by people who never filed a report over 10 years ago. I'm not saying that all late claims are false, but I do have a problem with the fact that people don't report in a timely fashion when we all know that such a crime is a very time sensitive issue and that feelings or embarrassment needs to be put aside if you want resolution. This has been preached in our society for decades at this point. Things like this make cases even harder for people who have actually been raped in the present that try to resolve their situations and further stigmatize the experience.

I mean imagine getting stabbed. You don't go to the police 30 years later and say Joey Stabbo did it long after your wounds have healed. That's a damn near impossible case to close and it's not going to benefit you in any way. If you truly wanted closure you should have done it within the long ass period the statute of limitations offers you.

>lack the psychology to deliver a beat down
This is so so soooooooooooooo fucking important in a fight.

Shes a black belt in Judo. Your fucked if you try that.

>What would it take for me to beat an athletic 5'8 ~150lb woman?

If you can't beat Ronda or Holly untrained, go ahead and turn in your man card.

She's a FEMALE black belt in judo. That's not the same thing as a male black belt, nigger.

What's a decent height for fighting? None-meme answer, please.

You're a decent height for fighting anyone up to 2-3 inches taller as long as you can somewhat match in weight and reach.

IRL or competition?
IRL the bigger the better up to like 6'6 or so
competition it literally doesn't fucking matter because >weight divisions, reach and relative weight is king there
the main kickers (lel) are weight and reach really, height is just an easy way to get both

So a 6'0 guy can fight up to 6'3? 6'3 dude can fight up to 6'6?

Both, really.

Could Conor take on a 6'3 fighter?

I know most people won't believe this but one of the managers at my organisation is 5'4" and can beat anyone in a fight. He is an absolute ninja at BJJ.

Seriously. I saw a 6'5" soldier getting beaten up by him.

Depends on how you want to fight breh

We are talking about the average Veeky Forumsizen here not a 4th dan black belt.

She would put 99% of Veeky Forums on their ass.

Veeky Forums doesn't even lift

I don't follow competitive martial arts much but I definitely remember seeing fair fights with those kind of height differences. Weight and reach are more important. Of course height usually correlates with reach, and weight is just a matter of nutrition. Typically you'll see people fighting opponents of very close heights.

This and only this

Don't you also have to be able to move that weight efficiently without getting fatigued after 5 sec

If the average cross/fit/ter is given a few weeks to practice throwing punches and evading grappling - most of the effective gains would be cardio fitness desu - then he would absolutely demolish female "fighters".

Reminder that 15 year old boys demolish female " professional football players". Women really are that much weaker.

depends on the fighter's division
Cain Velasquez would probably kill him and he's 6'1, most of the MMA heavyweights are between 6' and 6'4 and ~240 lbs, he'd stand literally no chance against someone trained in MMA and nearly 100lbs heavier.
people pull back dude, if you get into an actual fight one hit from a muscled 200+lbs guy is enough to KO you effectively, doesn't even have to be the head
I saw a judo black belt literally shake another judo black belt like a fucking towel with a ~40lbs difference, it's fucking insane what kind of change it makes
doesn't matter if you can KTFO or force submission by sheer overwhelming power

>Reminder that 15 year old boys demolish female " professional football players". Women really are that much weaker.
Source

lul
cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo
same in hockey, athletics, volleyball, whatever fucking physical sport you want
women compete on the level of ~15-16yo old boys at best

Just fuckin talk to them. Theyre famous now so theyre probably intimidating normies and are getting lonely as fuck. You could be chubby fat and still get a handy from rousey if youve got the game

Jesus Christ

fpbp

They seems to be mentally and emotionally weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=jwBJ_-P35Pg

Same with Ronda who wanted to commit suicide after losing to Holly. She literally hid for several months.

>You could be chubby fat and still get a handy from rousey
What does this mean?

a reminder
the best trained (and likely roided) women have about on par grip strength with an average male (grip strength heavily correlates with upper body strength)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303
women are hilariously weak and Veeky Forums would know that if they actually touched one
anyone actually lifting could probably beat up most female fighters from the sheer power difference alone

I know most people would like to blame muh feminism for the discrepancies, but what happened to War Machine is an anomaly and not the rule. What actually happens when an athlete who makes a lot of money and lives in the USA assaults someone is:
1) blame illegal drugs
2) not go to jail just because
3) go to rehab for a month
4) still earn billions
Unless you bite off someone else's ear. Oh wait, Mr. Tyson is still a billionarie.

the Veeky Forums updated version

He raped her too. I just don't get why nothing, literally nothing whatsoever, happened to Ronda when she abused another person.

I find that hard to believe. I'm no lifter but through my occupation I have noticeably more muscle than the average woman. I'm 5ft and a good 10pbs heavier than that. I'm sure she's not that short and someone who actually trains would have far more bulk/mass. I do think most women only stand a chance grappling though. She has some skinny little legs for a fighter and whilst I could land a very painful kick with my amazon thighs, the majority of fights with men (I get targeted a lot...) I have won with grappling/submissions. When I was 15/16 a 22 year old man thought he'd swing at me unprovoked, so I got him in a headlock and slammed him. I doubt any punches would have done much. I needed my full body to unbalance him.

>Unless you bite off someone else's ear. Oh wait, Mr. Tyson is still a billionarie.
celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/richest-boxers/mike-tyson-net-worth/
>???

size advantage and enough training for low level pro fighting or high level amateur fighting

Who do professional fighets fight like 2 - 3 times a year? Doesn't sound like much.

>a dude with some knowledge in grappling and with 44lbs of muscle on Ronda suddenly became your average Veeky Forumsizen
Moving Goal Posts, the Post

preparation and recovery

Do they change fighting style for each? Not everything ofc.

>that one 40 something woman, who gripped more than 100kg
Noice
Also, does this at all correlate with how much weight you can grip on a deadlift without aids? Being able to deadlift 155kg without hook grip or straps, should put me in one of the highest percentile, the same goes for most gym goers.

gina carano is so fucking fine jesus

Your height.
Adjust your fighting style for your range. I.e. smallies focus on bjj

Yeah, but that's because he's a nigger who lost all his money to his friends, drinking and gambling. The fag didn't even put a little bit of money on the side to save.

mostly it's recovery, a drawn-out fight fucks you up and a concussion alone can delay sparring and even training for weeks
preparation is mostly focusing on the opponent's style and how not to get rekt too easily
obviously, grip strength is a big factor in diddies
as for the rest skim the study, trained men are at the top very fast, top men are hilariously above everyone
that one woman is outlying so hard that it's probably an error of some sort though

Tysons not a billionaire, and don't try and act like he was never punished for his sins accordingly. The fact that he is still marketable is not his fault, nor should he not be marketable. If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at yourself and your friends for watching things like the Hangover.

How come fighters look dyel yet so dangerous.