If manbuns,ponytails etc. etc...

If manbuns,ponytails etc. etc. supposedly fucks up your hairline and can "help" you with going bald why don't women go bald as frequently as men if they tie their hair basically their whole life(inb4 but black women)?

Checkmate short-haired/bald faggots

The manbun is so much cringe.

Some girls do have receding hairlines. It happens because the pony tail is too tight and damages the root. Or something like that. Usually it's girls with a single dad who don't know better.

>why don't women go bald as frequently as men
Testosterone and DHT dumbass.

My hair is like that but it comes to a pony tail women like it

What does DHT have to do with manbuns again

If you're predispositioned to balding a manbun will further assist ripping out your fragile DHT sensitive hair. This doesn't happen to women because women don't have nearly as much as men do.

Are you this fucking stupid? Please delete your thread.

Man buns were cool and sexy when they were new 4-5 years ago. Ever since every chubby leftist who tried to get more sex adopted them, they were ruined.

Never try to be cooler or more attractive than you are.

It only fucks it up if you do it so fucking tight that you're ripping hairs out of your scalp all day

I have never once seen someone with a manbun irl that looked good, in fact, seeing this many pictures of models wearing them makes those guys look even WORSE.

>If you're predispositioned to balding a manbun will further assist ripping out your fragile DHT sensitive hair.

If you are predispositioned to balding you will no matter what, if not then manbuns will do literally nothing to your hair unless its so tight its literally ripping your hair off

>tfw "man"bun
I was with a girl for a little over a year and she was really into manbuns so I was growing my hair out to "try" it. It was horrible. I went back to a nice professional haircut and won't look back

>if not then manbuns will do literally nothing to your hair
Correct. I never said otherwise. They "help" you go bald if you're predispositioned to going bald.
Do you believe hats make you go bald too you duimb fuck?

I love how you retards assume everyone with a manbun has it to look cool, i normally have a slicked back undercut and i fucking love it, the problem starts when i run or lift or just do something that requires me to do something more than walk, it all starts to fall apart, fuck am i supposed to do then, look like a fucking hobo and have it all over my face dying cause i didnt see the car when i crossed the road cause i had hair in my face or just tie it up?

Fucking bald cunts i swear

only when biking or working and I need hair out of the way

otherwise, a fashion statement for losers

No just like i don't believe manbuns make you go bald but people around do.

>> man buns, beards undercuts, slicked back

I fucking loathe the telegraphed lack of individuality of being on trend (or late to trends because normies are so slow on the uptake).

Gucci Mane would never wear a manbun.

I like how you assume we're all bald.

Looks man we're trying to do you a favor. You will be thanking us in 5 years. Cut that shit off it's feminine.

No one believe man buns make you go bald except retards. Man bans just make you a beta incel unless you're in the top 10% of men.

>Cut that shit off it's feminine.
>hurr durr longer hair is feminine

The fact that you have to call it a "Man Bun" and not just a bun should tell you something.

It is feminine.

I call it manbun because thats literally how its called.

Someone had to make the distinction when they first "called it".