Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rvTd5bV1gw
youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
hacktheentrepreneur.com/podcast/jay-gould/
youtube.com/watch?v=XrObnrEHxQE&ab_channel=AlissaViolet
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyday bro

The natural order of things was designed to make Chad thrive in the world.

>tfw Chads are nice to me because they don't even see me as competition

>Whining about your bully online instead of improving yourself with the sole purpose of creating complex Count Monte Christo like revenge plot

Never gonna make it

How much of a cuck to you have to be to complain about your fifth grade bully as an adult """"""""man""""""""?

Friendly reminder that pic related is a self-made multimillionaire, founder and CEO of Yashi and employs hundreds of nerds.

>t. bully

>he didn't hit his middle school bully with his car when he turned 16, sending him to the hospital and turning him into a vegetable

Cuck Tales, woohoo!

>not turning your pent up anger from adolescent bullying into motivation

Never going to make it OP. I attribute most of my success to a desire to prove people wrong. It works out surprisingly well.

I went to highschool with this kid, he 100% plays up the douchebag role just for social media. He was pretty self-aware but my god was it hard not to hate him anyways.

>proof

Kek

me ? i'm a property developer with 400k in the bank

i'm a 8/10 and was popular in high school

just thought it was funny

he's a 7/10 at best

fucking lol.
You can see the Veeky Forumsizens at 0:16 wageslaving away for him
youtube.com/watch?v=1rvTd5bV1gw

I don't know where this "bullies don't succeed" bullshit comes from. It's some feel-good Disney hogwash that makes the masses feel good about themselves.

In a way, I'm glad total jerks like Trump and Gianforte have national attention. Maybe this myth can be put to bed.

I know you're not a property developer because 400k isnt enough to safely buy in to any development project and too little to be a return from a successful development project.

Either quit failing at your job or quit being shit at LARPing.

Well what can you tell your ugly children when they grow up?
>Its game over Clarence, why even try

>embarrassing yourself on a global scale
>a success

Of course chad always wins, its been that way through out all of human history. The alpha male will always get the women and be successful while beta males are thrown away by society like common trash

Here's a better question:

Why SHOULDN'T Chad win?

Only non-Chads think it's a bad thing.

You're not a nerd, are you? A nerd on Veeky Forums, really?

why does he has two first names ?

For some its true.

>used to get bullied by chavs
>fat ugly fucks no one in the school like but were big, violent and went around in gangs
>one of them died wrapping his shitbox car around a tree while being pursued by police
>pretty sure the rest of them are either dead, on the dole with 5 kids or worse

>tfw test consultant in Central London

Whick bank?

The dude is short, ugly, and DYEL. 80% of the people on this board could schlump him.

iktf

>enter the gym
>ENGLAND IS MY CITY

>The dude is short, ugly, and DYEL.
Add
>small penis
And you have Veeky Forums

This nigga knows

Because he's fuckin' Chad!

Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.
Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.
I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

no. they're making fun of you

LMAAO
thx user

That would be so sweet, except the only person to fuck me over in life is me.

This has to be the dumbest shit I've read this month.

yes he does

guess you just gotta neck yourself

Is this pasta? It is fucking delicious

Chads usually have very distinct names like that

>smith meyers

>tfw can't tie knots

i'm going to use this. thanks m8

>on the dole with 5 kids
>tfw you're paying for your bullies to be comfy NEETS having sex with multiple partners while you're a hard working genetic dead-end
Your bullies still won, m8

You're wrongly implying that our underclass are not genetic dead ends

That poster LITERALLY said the chavs were having multiple children, as feral humans are rewarded to do under the welfare state. How many children do you have?

Well you said you're in London right? Isn't the underclass in London outbreeding, killing and raping the natives, while you work to pay for their kids, housing and state sponsored TV to tell you that what's happening is a fantastic move in the right direction?

Sounds to me like you are the genetic dead end.

Why shouldn't he win? Chad is nice. It's his dick friends Thad, Brad and Ad[am] you have to worry about.

I wanna kick Chad's ass and fuck his girlfriend in the ass.

Don't forget Dylan

Because he's white

or Tyler

i-is Garrett ok?
youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

>Tfw sperg around girls but handsome and funny enough around Chads that I get semi-accepted
Weird feel

Holy what the fuck? How just fucking how? I can't even imagine how it must feel to be so incredibly wanted

That's not him. The guy in your picture killed himself after losing his sports scholarship from testing positive for roids

I have.
>every single day of my life

Hahhahah. What a retarded faggot

Iktf, around Chads or men in general I'm extremely confident and likeable. Around women I tense up and either can't talk or only say things that are wildly inappropriate or offensive.

keep coping, you know the thread. If not, search for Greensboro jock. It all fits with the wiki, his transfer to Rowan, height, you can check his facebook. He talks about football team on his podcast. Legendary thread on SH

pic related 1997, when he was 18.

Yeah same. I reckon if I was gay I'd get so much BP

>Implying a person's public persona is also how they treat others in intimate interactions

Irl bullies (eg the people who set cats on fire, run up behind strangers in the streets and punch them in the back of the head, knife each other in bar fights, etc) never win in life because they're objective sociopaths and a detriment to society.

On the other hand, people who beta faggots jelly losers call "bullies" because they said something "mean" to them or gave the impression they achieved a lot in life for little effort can succeed in life regardless of the feelings of the jealous losers.

your subconscious need to worship chad is what keeps you from being chad

>Clarence

Maybe you should stop being whiny little betas and try chadding it up yourselves.

>doesn't have the massive tattoos on his arm
What's it like being blind?
Im not 'coping', I think it's sad that he killed himself

Nr 45, third row on the right side

>tfw "gay" bully

>sociopaths never win in life
You might wanna do some research on that. Lawyers, Executives, Politicians and Special Forces Operators have very high percentages of sociopaths occupationally.

This guy makes 10 mil a year, has a house ful of 20 other white kids making bank as well by daily vlogging to schoolkids about hilarious pranks they do on each other.

I know people often refer to youtubers as friend-simulators but this is a whole new level. Most kids who spend a lot of time on yt are probably less socially successful, and they are attaching themselves to these extroverted bully-types. The won't develop proper friendships, just simulations.

This is a legit problem that needs to be discussed, what are kids gonna turn out like if they are sucking these guys dicks during their formulative years but have no social skills or confidence?

Autism is my bet.

Youre telling yourself he killed himself to feel better about it. Its truly the biggest redpill .
You can message him on fb, no need to grief for something that never happened. Pic related alive and well

Wtf I swear I read some thread on misc with his obituary or something
Is this definitely the same dude?

How do I cope with the thought that I'll never have the chance to be a popular twink in high school?

Why would I feel good about a young athlete killing himself? Because some whiney American runt of the litter called him a "bully"? I might have mistaken him for some other famous Chad picture, I'm sure I saw some misc thread with his obituary. Glad he's not dead though

You can at least give them realistic expectations, so they don't end up disillusioned and depressed with society once they notice it themselves.

google SH greensboro jock, the thread is hilarious.

hacktheentrepreneur.com/podcast/jay-gould/
jaygould.com

fucking lol

>tfw chads stay away from me because I sperg out easily, because of rumors during my high school that I stab a bully 1 in the leg, hit bully 2 grass hockey stick and burnt a kid with a soldering iron

So is this site just r9k 2.0? You people are fucking pathetic

>thread where people are talking about successful chads
>wow r9k much?
Learn to read you illiterate cunt

I noticed another correlation. People who played Nintendo were more likely to wait till they were almost married to get laid (if they ever even got laid) vs PS2 people who just wanted to slang dick and fuck as many women as possible or XBox people who loved gay sex.

Yes, Chad always wins. There you have it, its GENETICS. That´s why you suck at everything you do, nothing to do with your own personal efforts or goals.

Guys, lets start a Beta acceptance movement! We must let society know that nothing is their fault, its the CHADS! If I had been a jock during highschool I wouldnt be a 28 year old NEET im sure of it

I had the same experience but people thought I was an angry redneck and a delinquent so no one ever fucked with me. They weren't completely wrong about the redneck delinquent part but I was never really angry. I didn't like to get into fights but my friends were retarded and I couldn't let them get beat up.

>tfw people used to think I skipped school to use drugs and all I did was watch Digimon and play video games

>got bullied by this chad in middle school
>never forgot the fucker's face
>10 years later
>go get pizza to celebrate med school admission
>this fucker's literally our server, trying to suck my dick for tips

Incredible. I still tipped him out of pity.

>believing a story written by a pasty neckbeard

youtube.com/watch?v=XrObnrEHxQE&ab_channel=AlissaViolet

>roastie becomes chads fuckdoll
>he fucks other girls in front of her
>she allows it because she's so beta
>cooks breakfast for these girls
>she asks if she is allowed to have a guy over once
>chad kicks her to the curb

girls can be cucks too

What a coincidence, Chad shows up at your day of glory and has to serve you. Great story user, did he slip and die later when you graduated?

>"gay" bully
why did hollywood start this meme?

Thats hilarious mate. Mustve been pretty useful at times.

>says while believing every Chad story posted in
You're too retarded to be Chad. Off yourself.

>kid was my friend at first and then bullied me
>this happened a bunch of times in elementary school i guess i was not "cool" enough but likeable 1 on 1?
>forget about this kid for like 20 years
>go to burger king one day because i'm working on the road and cannot find anywhere else to stop
>bully kid is there, looking 1 inch from suicide at 30, working the register at BK

>i went to high school all four years
>im pretty proud of that
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I saw his instagram. He seems to have a girlfriend now

Wrong, faggot. He's alive and well and was Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2014.

Fun fact: he's only 5'10". So much for the manlet meme.

>posting memes from some guy whose website is named longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

I knew you were beta, but at least try in life.

Wait Greensboro Chad went to Rowan?

I still laugh audibly every single time this is posted.

>Be Garrett
>See Alexa in the hall
>A-grade, best looking girl in school, dancer and cardio bunny
>"What would make her like me?"
>3/10 skinny nothing in a polo shirt and fedora
>"I know, I'll do a 30 second dance to win her heart"
>Goes to learn dance multiple times a week
>Never once decides the gym might be a good idea, even though he's supposed to be passionate about dance
>Dat walk when the music starts
>Dat expression when doing the lift part
>Dat hug and rapid head swing
>Dat pride in getting hugged
>Dat girl literally crying with laughter at the end

All it needs is a sunset suicide to be the modern equivalent of a Greek tragedy. Fucking Garrett. I wish I could tell him how much laughter and joy he has brought to my life.

These guys don't look anything alike.

>mfw people try this fucking hard on Veeky Forums to be edgy

Okay, you win, he's superior to me in every way. Thanks guys, you've shown me the light.

But seriously, you're clearly from somewhere like America, where you don't have a real class system.