>mudslime so probably batshit insane protective family
>YET STILL is somehow a slut
yeah nah mate im ok, she's all yours

Kek'ed hard

Force feed her pork.

these

Sure
>Continue to eat meat anyways.

why the fuck should i become vegan for a 4/10 muslim, wouldnt even date her if she would eat 50 lbs of meat a day

When I look at this picture, it looks like she is holding a mask as her face. Does anyone else see it?

>wouldnt even date her if she would eat 50 lbs of meat a day

is eating 50lbs of meat a day an attractive quality in a woman

Im desperate enough were id say sure and eat meat when shes not around. Shes a 6/10 muzzie nigger ontop of that.

Will YOU be my gf or the ugly thing in the picture? That hideous monster can fuck off but I'll consider you.

I'd totally date a pretty vegan Muslim girl :)

Where do we sign up lol

In 'Murrica it probably is.

Legitimately kekked

Well, I mean not for her, but that dilemma has come up before and I took the vegan option.

My only regret is that it didn't last. God I'm so alone.

>dating DYELs

Say "ok" maybe she is nice? i cloud always hide some chicken in the bathroom

If it means I get 100 blowies a day, yes

A man can dream

Take the red pill and go vegan.

>Take the red pill
>go vegan

Pick one.

Veganism is the uncomfortable truth you don't want to face. The textbook definition of a red pill.
Animal agriculture is responsible for the suffering, mutilation, rape, torture and mass murder of hundreds of billions of animals per year.
Animal agriculture is responsible for 18% of all GHG emissions.
Animal agriculture is responsible for almost all of the Amazon deforestation, where the land is used for soy which becomes animal feed.
>But I eat grass fed!
So every time you go to eat out, you tell the McDonald's cashier you want your patty to be from Kobe beef or something? Lmao
Animal products are high in saturated fat and cholesterol, which raise blood cholesterol, which is responsible for almost all the major killing diseases such as ischemic heart disease, atherosclerosis, stroke, type ii diabetes etc.
>This is a myth
No, it's not. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1534437
Red meat is classified as a probable carcinogen in humans, whereas processed red meat is classified as a carcinogen.
I can go on. You can say you don't care. This is your right. But by choosing to not do research and bury your head in the sand, you really are taking the blue pill
>But where will I get protein, calcium, iron, B12, ω3 etc?
Legumes, fortified soy milk, flaxseeds
>Fortified is unnatural
Cobra venom is natural and vaccines are "unnatural". Also your cow burger has probably been fed a B12 supplement or has had a B12 injection or two in it's ass
>Yeah well but
Take the red pill, or don't. Idgaf.

W.... What?

>rape

Not the only thing I objected to in your post but it kind of stuck out.

Please fuck off. Your brain no longer works.

i already am a vegan, not into scarf wearers tho

The dairy industry itself, not biased vegans, refers to the restraining apparatus used for artificial cow insemination a "rape rack". Literally just Google "rape rack".
Oh and by the way my post is flawless and undebatable. The only thing you can "counter" it with is "I don't care". Facts are not subject to opinion

>there are people who will find this attractive
>there are people who think this is a good deal

Why would I want a disgusting muslim gf??

sage

Pass.
I'd rather have healthy children.
Even before that I'd prefer they be white.

If it's my meat it is

This

You owe me new sides.

Pretend to be vegan long enough to fuck her, then ghost.

>Islam comes up with an entire moral code to keep women modest
>they STILL act like whores

>date hard 6 muzzie slut GF
>convert to veganism
>fuck her at her parents house
>Your porksword is haram
>her senpai finds her with Kaffir
>mercy kills her
Self solving problem

Didn't we agree that dietery cholesterol doesn't affect in a great way blood cholesterol?

>The dairy industry itself... refers to the restraining apparatus used for artificial cow insemination a "rape rack"

And gymbros refer to modified push-ups as pussy push-ups, but that doesn't make the sexist colloquialism an official term.

It depends. If your cholesterol is at 150, which is pretty fucking high, eating 3 eggs on top of what you're already eating won't affect you. If it is in the normal range which is around 50-70, then yeah, it affects you. Diminishing returns.

yell "SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN" at the top of my lungs

>Pushing an electric rod up a bulls ass to make him ejaculate, then forcibly restraining and impregnating a cow isn't rape
Ok man, eat your burgers and live in bliss

I wonder if this brainless bimbo realises she'd be stoned to death if she ever decided to visit a country that actually practises Islam.

>Vegans only average 15% of the daily requirement for Cartinine, meaning their catabolic state will burn off muscle before fat.
>Lower levels of Cartinine are associated with decreased cognitive function.

Vegans are literally skinnyfat brainlets.

Wow nice source

Artifical insemination is basically rape. Cows need to bear calves to produce milk.

Exactly what this guy said. Look up rape racks.

If you don't have the knowledge of such farming practices why do you feel the need to start bashing someone instead of informing yourself. Human beings baka

Disclaimer: I am a meat eater.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3590819
physrev.physiology.org/content/63/4/1420
ojrd.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1750-1172-7-68

>tell her im vegan now
>eat vegan shit
>fuck her brain out
>post sex, I get out my meatlovers pizza
>leave her sorry degenerate ass
>???
>profit

I bet my dick you didn't even read one of them. Googling the greentext from your first post returns nothing relevant and the abstract in the three links doesn't even contain the word vegan let alone dietary influence of carmine levels.

Nice try, 5/10 got me to waste my time to read your shit links and to reply

>carmine
Carnitine*