THAT'S IT! I AM DONE WITH THIS WORLD! THE BTC RALLY COMPLETELY FUCKED ME OVER! ALL MY INVESTMENT GOT FUCKED! THE MOMENT...

THAT'S IT! I AM DONE WITH THIS WORLD! THE BTC RALLY COMPLETELY FUCKED ME OVER! ALL MY INVESTMENT GOT FUCKED! THE MOMENT I SWITCHED TO ANOTHER CRYPTO IT TOO WOULD IMMEDIATELY TANK BY ANOTHER 15%.
NOW EVERYTHING I HAVE MADE SINCE THE BEGINNING ARE GONE!
I AM IN THE FUCKING NEGATIVES!

lol, idiot

shoulda just bought btc and held it brah you'd be up minimum 2x I bet

Me too... I'm fucking pissed. I tried to hard to accumulate back to where I wanted to be. The passed 2 days just fucking broke me.

SHOULDA BOUGHT BTC. IT"S NOT TOO LATE. BTC IS THE FLAGSHIP, NUMBER 1 GLOBAL CRYPTOCURRENCY.

put everything on the yobit dice like that reddit fag

are we in the depression phase yet

The fact is if you didn't make big bucks on ETH your playing an entirely different game to those cunts, we are mere playthings to them

me too man down 80%, really just want to kms

dont invest more than youre ok with losing? like fuck think about this shit in the long term cryptotech is changing the world. 99% of the people i interact with in daily life still have no clue about cryptos. the people who are actually rich off this shit rn were obviously not weak handed impatient fucks. and the rich ones who got lucky trading moons will just end up giving all their riches in a few bad trades to the patient intelligent ones. the bigger they are harder they fall.

Patience my little cracker

>got lucky
Nope.
>will just end up giving all their riches in a few bad trades
Nope.

good

all you dumb altcoiners deserve to lose everything

thanks for buying my bags and giving me your sweet BTC, faggot

lel

totally. anybody who put more than 20% of their stash in shitcoins ae 1. new 2. young 3. stupid as fuck

HANG IN THERE WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

im so depressed. ive nearly lost my life savings. its over for me lsk is ded

wtf lads

just load up on eth or btc

eth is going to double when this bitcoin crash happens

> past 2 days broke me

What were the moves, explain

>I AM IN THE FUCKING NEGATIVES!

How? in crypto you trade something for something, so you end up with something

I traded fiat for ETH at $335
What is it worth now?

Let this be a lesson.
>tfw comfy, in silver.

i have read this every BTC pump and it hasnt happened once. nice wishful thinking you downer

Bitcoin has crashed literally 1 time, and 1 time only this year, and that was in July.

And ETH went up over 20x this year, fell, and then did another full 3x gain in August alone(from $130 to $390)

I think you're full of shit.

eth never doub;ed as a result of a BTC crash. so your statement is pure speculation and you will find you are the only person full of shit. I hold eth and its moon mission had nothing to do with BTC movement.