Is this a meme?

Yes. The only way to train at elevation is to actually be at that elevation.

Well, you could carry a tank filled with the atmosphere mixture as it would be in elevation and only breath through that. Or breath through some kind of bag, that only occasionally lets pockets of air exchange with the outside air, so the CO2 concentration is higher and the O2 concentration lower.

never reply to me again

No

Its a perfect way to let everyone know you are turbo autist without even bothering. Bonus points if your mask has some painting on it.

Why would professional atheltes/teams spend thousands on altitude training camps if that thing would work?

If I'd be an yt lifter I'd wear that and make some cringey bane jokes all video to get the reddit audience

No man. It restricts your breathing and helps you learn how to channel your Hamon.

If you're planning on competing in a place with a high altitude but can't relocate then it couldn't hurt to use it.

how about just working out harder and getting more fit that way?

Why do it the hard way if you can delude yourself long enough to spend money on a meme that will ultimately leave you in regret?

Yes, but at least people will care about who you are.

nothing quite says "i'm a clueless gullible retard" like wearing the moron mask.

Just buy a gas mask, it'll do the same thing and potentially be useful if you get a spare canister.

you're retarded to ask if something is a meme, when you dont even know what a meme is. you're a fucking faggot who doesn't know what they are doing to even ask if it works.

You can't be a big guy if you don't wear the mask

>he didn't do flys so good. Who wants to try next?

>No they expect one of us in the squat rack curlbro

>*removes bag*
>aesthetic looking j00cy motherfucker 6'3" 11% bodyfat 220 lbs, always combing in the mirror
>"Vain?"

If I out that on will I get high?

They can be used for cardio in winter, so you can breath through your mouth and dont destroy your lungs

You only get the full effect if you wear it with a tapout shirt and shorts.

It worked for bane.

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks hitler

Iv gotten 2 for free from work, literal garbage they pedal for 80$. None of my friends even want them and im giving them away for free.

Fuck off pig

High altitude master race reporting in. will altitudelets ever learn?