Anyone /bulletproof/ their mornings? Since I've been doing it, my whole life has changed

Anyone /bulletproof/ their mornings? Since I've been doing it, my whole life has changed.
I have so much more morning energy, I have an engaging morning routine rather than just pouring a coffee and slumping off like a zombie, and I don't know how it's helped but of all things it's made my shits absolutely glorious.

>dat vitamin k
>dat energy
MCT oil makes it perfect

define /bulletproof/

I quit coffee like 10 days ago, I eat chocolate now. I can't fit coffee in my fasting schedule.

>he doesn't drink his coffee black

Wait- butter and mct oil in your coffee?
Isn't one or the other enough?

Where can I get the grass fed butter? t. Leaf

Just tried it, straight black french press coffee with a big slice of butter. It's pretty tasty to my surprise. I will give it a week at least and see if I feel any different.

I've got enough caffeine jitters as it is. Don't need anything that (purportedly) extends the effect

You could just drink coffee and make some eggs with butter. No need to buy into some retarded internet meme and ruin your coffee in the process.

I don't let anything but water touch my teeth when I fast.

you did blend it, right?

it tastes good, give it a try

>you did blend it, right?
what? does that activate the cleansing power?

use Coconut oil instead of butter
Coconut oil gives you energy because of the medium chain triglycerides

>coconut oil gives you energy because it's food and food gives you energy

>yfw you realize there are people who put BUTTER in their fucking coffee
what the heck lads

not even kidding, try a spoon of coconut oil and you will get a rush of energy
butter doesn't do the same

>consumes more calories
>gets more energy

JESUS CHRIST YOU MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING HERE

Never heard of this before. Putting a tablespoon or butter in your coffee helps?

you need to be in ketosis for this to work you goofballs

No I just stirred it until the butter was all melted and mixed.
What's so crazy about it? People put milk in their coffee.
Sure I'll try that too.

My friend claims that the fat in butter helps your body create testosterone. The fat is good for your brain too.

What about toothpaste your breath probably smells like boiled baloni

>black coffee
>butter on toast

BONUS CARBOHYDRATES!

If you get your nutritional information from broscienists you're gonna have a bad time.

It's not going to really "mix" by stirring it with a spoon. Plus the blender produces a nice foam on top

Fasting breath comes from your stomach, so brushing won't help with that.

This fucking thread

>I don't let anything but cock touch my teeth when I fast.
FTFY

that's a weird fetish you got there, but you do you

where do you guys buy your bulletproof coffee?

>black coffee
>2 calories
>basically 0 carbs
>basically 0 fat
>basically 0 protein

is this a real thing people do? It's fucking disgusting there's literally a layer of butter on top of the coffee and you have grease on your lips after a sip

you forgot
>acidic

I think I burnt out my adrenal glands and it sucks
I feel like someone pulling the velcro that keeps my brain and body together

Does the opposite

Also a thermogenic.

Reddit: The Coffee

Fuck this disgusting meme.

>drinking calories
>butter in coffee

You might as well chew butter and drink water because it has the same effect on your macros.

kek

>That first sip of the day

Fuck off Guzman

I just do the coffee + MCT oil for days when i have to step it up a notch.
don't know what the butter is for?

People on keto diets need the extra fat. Otherwise, there's no need for butter.

Bulletproof coffee isn't actually that high in calories. If you use 1 tablespoon each of butter and coconut oil it's only 240 calories. For a meal replacement that's pretty low.

Thats a fuckin meme you tards. The whole 'science' brhind this bulletproof shit is a scam. The guy who 'invited' this claims he can gain 10 kg muscle , no faf, muscle in 2 weeks. 25 lbs in retard unit.

>butter
why not just add heavy cream?

its a placebo, butter is bad for u and will fuck u up in the longrun.
just have a proper breakfast and get calories in that way

The butter gives you energy if youre in ketosis read the fucknig thread you fucking dummies. If youre not in ketosis it doesnt do jackshit except add calories

heavy cream is basically butter

retard
litterally cut anything else than coffee
it's like 5 calories

>butter is bad for u and will fuck u up in the longrun

no

>grass fed butter
>high quality coconut oil
>blended into coffee

I've been meaning to try it for a while because it supposedly acts as a bit of a meal replacement with all those fatty calories. And then the caffeine hit is supposed to last longer and not make you jittery

Your brain utilizes long chain and very long chain FA's- butter is more comprised of simple saturated fats

Testosterone is a hormone created from a steroid base, which is built from cholesterol, not dietary fat

>Hurr durr Acidic
So is all dairy

is it okay to put butter in this?

butter contains cholesterol

Yeah well so does a fucking egg.

Just eat a god damn egg in the morning instead of this butter coffee meme shit.

Eggs also have a dozen other vitamins and shit too. Wow a normal diet is healthier than a meme? Hax

what does this have to do with the fact that butter contains cholesterol?

Anyone here try bulletproof toast? Changed my life

They literally just said it doesn't give jitters, just energy for longer

Pls explain. I am new to this land of autism

idk, fatty acids can be metabolized without a state of ketosis

Why the butter? It's the MTCs that matter so why not use just coconut oil?

I like the edit

Walmart sells Kerry Gold butter. It's grass fed. I eat a pack a day.

The gun store

>drinking coffee
Never gonna make it. Might as well go smoke some meth you fucking degenerates.

I don't drink this shit coffee but you are literally fucking retarded.

I like bullet proof pancakes better.
I just put some fucking butter on pancakes. Who the fuck named it such a fucking dumb name fuck you.

>he needs coffee to function

shiggy diggy you heathens

Ketosis is a state where your body turns dietary fats into what we call ketones, which is an alternative energy source to glucose(Carbs)

if youre not in ketosis then adding butter to your coffee wont get turned into ketones and thus will not give you energy

>lets shit in my cup of coffe and see what happe

> Not drinking your sip+butterstick smoothie in the morning

This guy is posting in this thread as if he will ever make it

Why aggresive?

I tried this shit once. Exactly once; ruined a perfectly good cup of coffee. Drank it anyway because I didn't have time to make more, but NEVER AGAIN. If I want butter in the morning I'll make toast.

every morning i have 500ml of water with a scoop of metamucil, tsp of creatine and if i'm working out a scoop of Yeah Buddy Pre Workout

>a scoop of Yeah Buddy Pre Workout
Is this a real thing?

Buy now my friends :^)

Its chia seeds all over again

lmao.

I started eating toast in the morning and ever since its almost as if ive had a nice slow burning carblike energy its so strange

mct oil, I only used it as a concentration booster. what purpose does it have in a keto diet?

>a normal diet
Starting the day with an omelette isn't considered normal.
But absolutely, it's the best breakfast you could do.
I usually put cottage cheese on mine.

The dairy lobby has banned any good yuro butter. Should've voted Bernier

Anyways smaller food markets in cities may have high quality butter because they skirt regulations, you may be able to get what you want there

/arteryclogger/

this is what the 1970s looks like

Studies have shown saturated fat is healthy in normal amounts, not the retarded amounts these meme dieters eat.

A couple eggs for breakfast and a steak for dinner? Probably fine. A stick of butter and half a pound of bacon? Not so much.

>grass fed
why?
genuine homemade grass fed butter has more pronounced butter smell/taste, but I can't imagine that tasting good in coffee. it's like unrefined sunflower oil - absolutely fucking amazing as a dressing, but not something you'd want in pastry

You're gonna milk it anyway, why not just blend butter into it? It's tasty af

No one cares about your meme shit, this isn't your blog faggot

>stick of butter and half a pound of bacon? Not so much.
What if you workout?

So by the sounds of it, the only people who complain about BP coffee are the ones doing it wrong or have never tried it.

Don't buy into the branded memes and "grass fed" shills, just throw some unsalted butter and coconut oil in your morning black coffee, blend it so you're not just drinking oil straight and you'll feel amazing, also your veins pop like crazy when you have BPC in ketosis and women love that

WTF, how thick am I that I didn't fucking realize this. As if it was a fucking potion.

Meme-mind-fuckery strikes again.

Well it's a good fucking thing I don't eat dairy while fasting then.

Coffee is acidic. Your teeth deserve a break to restructure themselves like your other organs.

yes

It has 400mg of caffine per scoop, 200mg of that is slow release

it also tastes pretty good

The proper response to that question would have been "Yeah buddy!"

You had one job bro..

Because if you use the phrase grass-fed and make it sound clean and natural, gullible people will think it's healthy to melt a stick of butter in their coffee

>Studies have shown saturated fat is healthy in normal amounts

Technically there is no "normal amount" that is considered safe. The less, the better.

Those (((studies))) are outdated disproven correlational bs. Don't blame the butter for what the bread did.

is it? it kicks in your liver and fasting with increased fat burning stops