Alright fit, im a fat fucker but dont want to cut, id rather just begin the journey bulking...

Alright fit, im a fat fucker but dont want to cut, id rather just begin the journey bulking, im probably closing in on 80lbs overweight. Is it possible to lose fat while im doing this? If i ate a 500 cal surplus i could easily burn that with a cardio session. Putting me at my basal metabolic rate at the very least. I gain muscle stupid easy, could hit your 1/2/3/4 sophomore of HS. That isnt to brag just to give some insight. Is it still considered a bulk if i est higher than maintenance but burn it off through cardio later on? Please enlighten me boyos

BRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPKKKKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT lol

You can't bulk without gaining weight.

READ
THE
FUCKING
YOU
USELESS
FAT
FUCK

>im probably closing in on 80lbs overweight. Is it possible to lose fat while im doing this? If i ate a 500 cal surplus

If you're 80 pounds overweight, you're already eating well over 500 calories surplus.

Just cut now, worry about muscle later. You're getting into imminent diabetes/heart attack territory now.

Fucking drop garbage, ensure protons, cut sugar, and walk.

Despite what these autists claim it is possible to get stronger when starting. Especially if fat fuck.

T. Fat fuck

Read the sticky you fat lazy fuck.This exact thing is covered in detail

At a 500 cal surplus wouldnt that 500 cal go to muscle growth instead of fat? Is it still gaining fat at that point?

Sorry to interrupt your braphog fest with some actual fitness questions. I tried to come to a middle ground but to no avail i sre

HNNNNNNNNG
MOAR

See* sorry i had a stroke

You don't need surplus because is all in the spare tire.

I grew a muscle in my groin region like 3 times just from the test boost this pic gave me

delusion

Would you guys really fuck this bitch?

You need an 8X6 to reach bros

He..he...
Of course not...

Post more tho

Ok

no

This is now a BRAAP thread

Sure.

>I'm a fat fuck
>I don't want to do any of the pesky "losing weight " and "having self control"
>Can I just still eat like shit...I mean "bulk"... and get shredded?

>braphogs

Read the sticky and just fucking cut please.

that english comprehension is impeccable

only for the purposes of procreation

>Hi am super overweight should I bulk
Might as well kys straight away

All i know is that you really want to start cutting as soon as possible to avoid as much loose skin gainz as possible, drop 15-20 pounds, bulk for 10, then go down again or something, kinda what i'm aiming for myself, gonna bulk for 2 months, then cut for a month or month and a half then repeat.

You guys aren't contributing

How's my green text in any way different from your OP?

on your bulking months whats your caloric excess? cause if i had no limited i could definitely gain it all back within a month

>how is what i said not the exact same thing you said while using different words
its called a strawman my boy, and its usually a tactic of people who dont know shit about the topic at hand. Commonly used by the sjw types.
Nothing you say further will be worth even reading. But have a hog so i can keep the thread alive

My nigga

Reminds me of the elephant's foot in Chernobyl.

I try to stick at 500 but due to my somewhat physical work and such it's hard to keep track of the calories i'm supposed to aim for, i've only started lifting a little while ago but this is how i want to go about it.

You're retarded. You're 35 kg overweight and want to bulk. You will likely achieve heavy lifts, diabetes and stretch marks. If that sounds cool, then go ahead.

>t-thanks starting strength

>I thought I could be happy
>Until this ignorant fuckwad
>Posted this picture

Listen to yourself for a second

that sounds like a pretty solid plan, im going to talk to a nutritionist before making any rash decisions but il slide this by her and see what she thinks.

Agreed

What's her name, I can't remember :/

A 500kcal surplus is per definition a 'surplus'
If you do 1000kcal of cardio/movement a day and your basic metabolic rate is 2000kcal, a surplus of 500 would be 3500kcal.
If you eat 3500kcal and do 2000kcal of cardio alongside your 2000kcal basic metabolic rate you are at a 500kcal deficit.
>Fucking retarded do you have to be.

Nvm it's Milana Vayntrub

What a glorious spectacle of a woman

weak bait.

i want her to sit on my face

you say it like its so cut and dry, site a source that says without a doubt a calorie surplus automatically means gaining fat and a calorie loss automatically means losing muscle. The human body is more complex than a lot of people on fit understand i believe. to compress the entire process of our body turning food to energy and excess energy into fat into a simple one sentence quip of calories in>calories out is just ridiculous and honestly disingenuous to people newer to lifting. But then again thats just what your holy sticky teaches you, and anything that deviates from that is by default wrong and blasphemous amirite or amirite?

Once I ploughed through your illierate ramblings, I realised you have no damn clue. A fatty should not eat at a surplus to try and build muscle. A fatty should eat at a deficit whilst lifting and stop being a fat waste of space.

still no source i see, goy. ive called two nutritionists since i started this thread and both said it is possible. so for some dyel to tell me he knows more than people whose job it is to know this shit, just tells me youre just deluded. also have a hog

Post some BRAP then

are you really saying that the laws of thermodynamics dont work or something

Is that a whole cheek?

imagine the possibilities

Imagine the fucking smell

a small sacrifice to pay for so much lady playdoh

where is fitness trainer Julius

From the waist up....yup....waist down....gross