Gonna have to go into fight with chad this tuesday

>Gonna have to go into fight with chad this tuesday
>Been exercising only for two months and even then most of it is just cardio with some liight lifting
Im going to give it my all, Ive been in few fights and won but I dont think I can make it against a literal chad. Is there any way for me to get beaten up and still save whatever self esteem and confidence may remain in me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lAwTQTDz43k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stab him

why'd you get into a fight in the first place

Just make sure no ones recording it and tell people he sucker punched you

You dont need to be fit to use a gun

THIS

Underage b&

long story short, Im 19, graduated already but have to finish semester. Basically stacey talked shit, I talked back and she told chad. Well that wouldnt be such problem because he is from another town but we are going to a class trip (you know one of these last where you just walk in the mountains through day and drink when its night). Well chaddy got a room in hotel next to ours and apparently he is going to beat the shit out of me. There is going to be 60 with us too. My suffering just never ends

60 others students*

bring a lighter and hold it in your strong hand while fighting, it's small enough that no one will notice that you're cheating. and try to sucker punch him and rush his ass before he get's a chance to square up.

Fuck I just got idea.
>Get knocked out
>Say Im sorry and try to shake his hand
>Pull out lighter and set his shirt on fire
I mean technically it would still count as self defense right?

are you retarded

what kind of nerds schedule fights?

Learn gun kata

You said he was a chads.
Chads don't pick fights because their degenerate whore gf started one.

He's beta so crush him.

It's not a professional fight so just be aggressive and you probably will win. Hype yourself up, make yourself mad and then go apeshit at him.

You sound like an autistic 3rd worlder. Just stab Chad with a knife as is customary in your country.

Just pull out a switch blade and tell him to fuck off.

thanks for inspiring words man. I will give it my all as I said but I just hope I wont get KO´d in one hit or something. Ive never seen him so there is a chance he is some random beta faggot. The stacey in question is quite good looking easy 8.5/10, but her personality is terrible...

That's actually an option OP.
But there is a slight chance he will pull one out too and then it suddendly gets fucked up.

if you are actually serious the best advice is to throw the first punch. he will try to make a show of it so as soon as you notice which direction this whole thing is going punch him as hard as you can and follow it up. Just go on the aggressive instantly and chase him down just throw hard punches one after the other.

if you have no martial arts background look up boxing videos and learn to transfer power from your hip movement to your punches also learn optimal punching distance and technique.

if you still feel this is getting you nowhere close to winning using a mouth guard can protect you quite a bit and make you take punches easier and if you need an offensive tool you could use brass knuckles but honestly I have never used them I just think they could give you the edge.

if this guy hasnt been in many fights just surprising him with the first punch and beating him down will win you the fight most likely. if he knows how to fight and doesnt get startled by that you are most likely getting fucked up.

dont let him show off OP

take the fight to him, keep your hands up, get ready to go to the ground, dont do anything embarassing when you lose. even worse, dont back away from the fight once youre there

Fight as dirty as you can. Be cruel. You aren't fighting for abstract notions of honor. You fight to win. Above all else, don't appear intimidated and call his bluffs if he even speaks to you. Be prepared to put him in the hospital but unless he confronts you, then don't pay any attention to him. Have a good time. Your lack of concern will plant doubt in his mind. People talk shit but rarely follow through on their threats. You have to win the fight before it starts. It might help to drink some alcohol to alleviate your anxiety.

Take morphine and meth before fighting him

will keep in mind, thanks. Im 1.92m so maybe I can use my superior height to knock him on the ground and from there I could easily win. But then again he might be taller than me and my only advantage will disapear. But yes not fighting at all and just enjoying the trip would be the most welcome scenario

Take morphine and meth/Ritalin before fighting him

If theres that many people there just be adamant about not fighting and let him instigate and throw the first punch then when your bitch ass gets KO afyer the fight call the cops and get him arrested for battery.

these, if you don't know any martial arts, going as aggressive as possible is your best option. Don't wait for him, start attacking as soon as the fight starts and don't stop till he's down.

most important of all, dont get involved in that fight unless you really do, and if you will then you need to be really careful about not getting hit in the face, beaucause then its game over for you. If your higher than him before you start the fight just rush him to the ground and then beat the shit out of him

>60 with us

since they seem to go to school with you, dont you have anybody backing you up in case ? just ask a few of your friends to stay close to you if it comes to a fight and intimidate the guy. and incase it really goes down to back you up.

If he's shorter than you, protect your center of gravity. Bend your knees so he can't rush your torso/abdomen and just knock you on the ground, where your height advantage doesn't really matter.

Again, the lower your center of gravity, the better.

Just bring a fucking blunt weapon and clock him with it if he tries to attack you. There is nothing wrong with self defence.

Ofcourse Im not some total beta faggot without friends, Im not shy or anything either. But most people are just...uh... more like acquintences? We know each other, we talk about everything but its not like we are THAT close to call each other friends.But maybe there are some that would stand up for me. Anyway as long as he doesnt call his friends I dont want to call anyone either. I would just look like a loser even if I won.
Good advice. I dont think I can throw punch good enough to knock him out so I will probably try to play defensively. Maybe attack right after he comes up to me and is about to attack? I think I could pull off headbutt, surprise him and then knock him on the ground

>use my superior height to knock him down
Assuming he isn't a literal twig man, being short means he has a lower center of gravity and is harder to knockdown, and given you seem somewhat nervous I'm assuming he's fairly built and probably close to you in height.

go for the throat OP, crush his windpipe and you'll win the fight in one hit

To add to this advice, don't stand with your feet lined up with each other. This makes you much easier to knock over. the classic fighting stance is one leg facing front and the other back and slightly away.

Gun

Learn basic wrestling shots

I've been in a few fights and bc they never expect you to go for the legs you can get them of gaurd. Once you get them on the ground grind your fist into their eyes/nose or grind their head on the concrete

do you know his fighting style ? if he has a conventional boxing stance kick his knees as hard as you can.

Get a tennis ball, a baseball cap, and an elastic band and build yourself a boxing trainer. Look up "tennis ball boxing hat" and train on that fucking thing every day.
Muscles won't help you in a fight like that

Just make yourself look crazy. Don't cut your nails and S cratch your face up a whole bunch when he try's to fight you. Start moaning and wheezing, maybe sing the lyrics to Eye of the tiger. The rip your shirt off and rub dirt from the ground all over the body, or you can shit yourself and use that. If this hasn't scared him off already, stand wide legged as slowly walk backwards and then forwards while scratching your hair. Finally, scream "TEST YOUR MIGHT!" And beat your chest, and if that doesn't do it, pull out a sharp object. At that point, he's running away.

What are some stats OP. What do you lift, weigh? What does he weigh/lift? How tall are you both?

kek. I love that movie but no one knows what it is

>tfw had a similar situation
>tfw they knew Im doing kung fu since Im 14y/o
>tfw he still wanted the fight
>tfw he threw one punch, missed it, and got knocked out with the palm of my hand in front of everyone

he got this to himself. Palms of steel I tell you

This! But don't be surprised if your friends think you're psycho.

*teleports behind you*

As I said a few times already I dont know what he looks like. He could either be Arnold Schwarzenegger or some random beta faggot who wants to prove something to everyone. But considering how the girl is good looking I expect him to be at least above average in everything. I do some basic shit like push ups, planks, squats, sit ups + some dumbbells. I also worked in a factory until this week where I had to lift some heavy stuff for 8 hours so honestly I gained some minimal muscle mass but nothing major. Im 1.92

What was the aftermath? Did anyone think you are cool or did everyone quickly forget it. That sounds pretty awesome if you ask me

Did you ever consider just not fighting him?

If your that tall you should be able to outreach him with punches. Stay outside of him and use your range. I'd look up the guy on Facebook or something though to know what your getting in to.

Yes that´s what I wanted but the fucker doesnt have facebook nor instagram.
As long as he ignores me, I will ignore him too but in the moment he says something to me Im not going to hold back

Learn how to block your face with your arms and elbows like they do in wing chun. It's a very basic and simple block you can do that will also shatter the other guys hand if he makes contact with your elbow.

The way this guy does in this vid
youtu.be/lAwTQTDz43k

Keep your hands up,and your chin tucked in. Just work on throwing a jab and a straight right, right off the bat,as fast as hard as you can. Unless Chad thundercock is trained in fighting,most people don't have the reflexes to dodge a good 1-2 combo. Other than that,don't throw windmills,because that's how you end up facedown on the floor.

>the responses and advice given to this post
lel
Here's what you do
>1. Don't back down. Ie, don't apologise to Stacy or beg Chad's forgiveness
>2. Let everyone know you don't want to fight
>3. If anyone asks, say you're not so insecure as to want to fight some guy in the hopes you might get laid
>4. Practice boxing a punching bag. Apply that functional strength
>5. On the day itself, tell Chad you don't want to fight but that you'll kick his ass if he tries anything
>6. Hope for the best

Maybe you get your ass kicked, maybe not. He sounds like a pussy who's all talk though. Don't back down no matter what.
If you get your butt kicked, don't sweat it, the adrenaline will make it so you barely feel it. And you'll go down with respect since everyone will know you didn't want to fight.
If you win, you come out looking like a level-headed God.
Don't run away or pretend to be sick, you're an adult, face your problems.

If you don't want to fight back, that's cool too. I would only advocate if you know you're not going to win. And for the love of all that is holy, don't drink beforehand to calm your nerves or whatever bullshiy
Good luck bro

Snort some coke or adderall and go apeshit

This u wont go down on coke

I am personally invested in this now. Beat his ass OP, no holds barred. I want to imagine the look on Stacy's face when Chad is wheezing on the ground.

Gotta go to bed. Thanks to people who believe in me. I believe in myself too. No way I will back down or anything. I just tl:dr the story but history with this girl goes much further in the past. Big injustices have been done on me by her, she is cruel as fuck but Im not gonna go into detail because I have literal PTSD from some of the stories. If I win by some miracle though, Im going to grab her in front of everyone and kiss her. It will be the ultimate revenge on both of them. May zyzz watch over me

>Im going to grab her in front of everyone and kiss her.
Don't do that unless you want to become a registered sex offender

Come back and post results.
Also fighting for stacey.

>If I win by some miracle though, Im going to grab her in front of everyone and kiss her
lol don't do this.
also where are you from?

OP, this depends entirely on what type of person you are. You can just let him beat you first then fuck him up or get fucked up and then sue him for some grants if you are into that type of shit OR just bolt the heaviest jab you can generate right into his chin the moment he's in your reach as chads like to talk shit first and try to intimidate before anything happens.

If it was me I would just pepper spray him and grab a beer, as I wouldn't see it as something too serious or something to get too much involved in. Just disable him for some minutes and call it a day.

>If I win by some miracle though, Im going to grab her in front of everyone and kiss her.

No, no you're not. You're going to do one or all of the following:

1. Fuck her best friend
2. Fuck her worst enemy
3. Fuck her sister
4. Fuck her mom
5. Reject her loudly and in public.

this thread is making me hard as fuck and i want to go to the gym

Some shit that ive seen people do when i fight them that makes the fights alot more easier
>if theyre trying to taunt you like stepping up and throwing half punches doing light steps forward but back instantly if u have the reaction time for it u can just sock him right there and there
But if the dude knows how to fight this wont work
Most fights end in like 30 seconds so whoever punches first wins
Gl bro may zyzz be by your side

>he doesn't go to muay thai 5 days a week
Never gonna make it

DONT DO THAT GAY ASS SQUARING UP IF YOU DONT HAVE TRAINING JUST KEEP SWINGING AND LANDING AS MANY HITS TO HIS FACE AS POSSIBLE

>He didn't wrestle in high school when he had the chance

Pathetic

I mean you're literally fucked if he's a better fighter than you, you can't learn to fight in a handful of days

With that said you can optimize your chances of winning by doing the following:

>DON'T DRINK AT ALL. you don't know how to fight and aren't used to it plus you're already scared. your adrenaline will numb you as is, drinking will only dull your reactions and thought process
>hold a lighter or similarly shaped rock/object in your dominant hand, it will help support your hand greatly as you throw fists
>if you have even 1 day to devote to this, you can look up on youtube a simple jab-cross-weave-hook combination and do it for 8 hours straight. chances are you'll flub it completely anyway though lmao
That's pretty much it. If you both don't know how to fight and you have way better cardio than him you might stand a chance if he gases out. But it's pretty much a 50/50 if neither of you know how to fight

Fuckin millenials....

Don't stab him, just smash a bottle over his head

Rush in and grab him. Make him take it to the ground. Bite part of his ear off. You can't beat him, but you can make him regret starting the fight to begin with.

OP, he will win the fight. There's no getting around that,

But you can win the war.

I've been in fights before I've done boxing and BJJ since I was 15 and have recently started muay thai.
The Secret is to get comfortable with fighting,
find a bro to spar with, look up tutorials online on basic defense, expertboxing.com and the bjj videos on art of manliness should be more than enough to beat up a random person.
EAT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, the heavier you are, the bigger advantage you have.
Keep lifting weights, buy a mouth guard and use it the day of the fight, and get comfortable with being punched in the face.

>le wing chun meme

Post pic of chad

As someone who has dabbled in a few martial arts, I would say boxing and Muay Thai are the best overall, where as Wrestling and Jujitsu are best for just taking an opponent to the ground and getting as offensive as possible.

Modern Wing Chun sucks in many regards, and has very few students and teachers that are worth a damn, but if there is one thing classical wing chun does teach, and one thing to learn from the style (classic traditional, not modern traditional), it is upper and mid body blocking techniques.

Muay Thai use every joint of the body as a hidden weapon, while the old teachings of wing chun taught those who learned it to use each joint of the body as a defense mechanism, and for that one purpose, it actually does well for itself.

Fuck learning Wing Chun (at least the modern version) for any offensive moves though.

wow thread is still up
One small kiss wont make me a registered offender. This is the Gopnikland not America

If you're living in a first world country, consider calling the cops.

Keep your guard up. Punch conservatively and quickly. Don't kick unless you've been trained. Try to outlast him, don't get too close or he might try and grapple you. Fight dirty, bust the fucker's balls.

>Russia
>First world

Break his knee with a kick