Do you ever feel guilty about not working hard?

Do you ever feel guilty about not working hard?

I woke up at 5.30am today and it's 2:10pm right now.

Besides brushing my teeth and eating I can't think of one thing ive done that has any value. I've just posted on Veeky Forums, reddit and watched YouTube videos this entire time.

People have completed a full workday by this time. I've done NOTHING to better my situation in this world?

I feel guilty and horrible about it.

Being happy makes me feel guilty.

having coffee makes me feel guilty

change

I do daily. I just don't know what to do.

Anyone living in a first world country should feel guilt. Most of the world lives in poverty. We have a very narrow perspective (at least in America)

t. sjw

I was in the same position somewhat I guess.. I decided I should become a bit more useful, I literally created a Tumblr, reblogging tech, innovation and futuristic stuff. Then I kinda just tried to get a job that has innovation added in, literally mentioned my "blog" in my cover letter and the recruiter loved it. I have a decent salary, I love the work I do and I still can do NOTHING whenever I feel like it when working from home.

No he's right. We have so much opportunity here that we squander.

35% fucking obesity rate??? With gyms on every corner? Give me a break. We should feel guilty.

this. Every time something good happens to me I get depressed because I know I don't deserve it

>i should feel guilty that some people are obese and don't take care of themselves
>not obese myself
>on a fitness board

g-gee, i sure s-suck

I only feel bad about not working, as in not having an actual job. Maybe it's because I'm almost 23 and still haven't got a decent resume or job experience.
I'm starting at a new place next week and it's pretty much the first proper full-time place I'm gonna be working at and boy, do I hope I don't get fired first month. I fucked up a bit during the interview so I'm surprised I even got accepted

I'm talking about people in our countries as a whole.

Personally I feel guilty when I miss a day at the gym and there's kids missing their arms who would do anything to lift.

Enjoy the illusion of endless resources for now. There are horrors coming, the scale of which we can't even imagine.

Ever since I lost my web dev job I've been feeling this way. I'd rather shoot my brains out than go back to an office job. My parents fucking hate me. Thinking of being a personal trainer but they said I have to move out if i don't get a "proper" job (parent-speak for doctor/lawyer) or go to university.

I'd happily move the fuck out of that depressing environment but I have no money, so how the fuck would I do that in London, one of the most expensive cities?

Is it possible to rent a tiny flat in London, and still have enough money to pay bills/internet/food/gym?

Not about working out as it is currently the only constant in my life. Even though I am currently stalling but what the fuck can you expect from some dyel skinnyfat faggot.
I am struggling with something akin to depression right now and I can't motivate myself to do shit for uni, but whenever I do something else I feel like shit because I'm not doing uni stuff. It's a vicious cycle.
At least I'll be done in a year tops. Then I'll be 28 and will only have a bachelor's degree in CS. Fuck.

>bachelor's degree in CS
jobs in IT will depress you to the point of suicide m8

I know, but I had nothing to lose three years ago anyway. It's either just basically having finished high school without any other qualifications or doing something that might remotely interest me.

Shit like this scares me to the point of rocking back and forth in a fucking corner

Just the thought of living your comfy life normally one day, and the next everything being turned upside down. We truly don't know what actual horror is

Lol nah sjws live in the same narrow perspective. If they were sjws were even serious about fixing the world, they would give up everything.
Not even about obesity bro but it proves a really good point: we literally eat for fun. Our restaurants throw away pounds of food every night because we can. A homeless person in America is living a luxurious life compared to the average pajeet.
I'll be dead before then. Also, it's nice being an atheist and not religious because I don't have a moral guidebook to follow. Fucking idiot christians in this country think they do good lol

yeah with a huge debt

>Also, it's nice being an atheist
This site is 18+ friend

Not from 'Murrica, education is "free" here as long as you finish it in a somewhat proper time.

>it's nice being an atheist
*tips banana*

Haha, mate more people become atheist as they get older in life, not the other way around. I get it, I'm 19 and an atheist so I look like an edgy teenager but a lot of people don't even know what atheism is. Just curious, but what do you think atheism even is?

Ah well then I guess it's fine. Where are you from?

The great land of Fritzl and Schnitzel.

Posting about feeling bad about drinking coffee makes me feel bas