Still ugly tho

>when losing weight and you still look fat
lmao

>Someone drastically changing their appearance in order to stay relevant
Never heard of this before senpai

>losing weight
>undergoing hours of surgery to remove your fat

i wonder what she looks like naked.

also this woman is gross. have you ever actually seen her on tv? whenever she opens you mouth you want to hit her because she spews incoherent, uneducated nonsense. white trash incarnate. people like her are the ones at fault for president trump lol :(

>name
show me your asshole
>people like her are the ones at fault for president trump lol :(
nevermind

Some of her daughters look decent though,not as nearly as ugly as her.

Boo Boo kid went full lardball tho,her head is bigger than June's

I was a fat kid until I was 17. Finally topped out at 260 pounds, lost a lot of weight at 17. I'm 27 now and 175 lbs, have been lifting consistently for the last 10 years, more active then I've ever been too. Some people can manage.

LOL LOOK AT HER HANDS IN THE AFTER SHOT

they photoshopped the hell out of her double chin

she definitely still has it even after the weight loss

>Airbrushed the face to hell and back
>have her stand against a white background for EZ photoshopping
>stand with one leg in front of the other in a mock lunge to make lower body seem thinner
>that photoshopped out double chin
>still has fat fingers, fat face, fat features because fatty got a gastric sleeve instead of actually exercising
wew lad

what routine for those arms senpai?

I entered this thread to hate fat people not find a cutie

bitch looks like she's melting, it's like someone took a fat picture of her and liquefied the fuck out of it to make her look like she's actually skinny.

Yeah. If this were a regular person I wouldn't make fun, but for a reality star famous for her fat fuck white trash family? gtfo with this 'brave transformation' bs.

A lot of you anons don't seem to get the point of this
Yeah, she's still an ugly jawlet but now she looks like a functional member of society who can take care of herself and doesn't have a thought process limited to what flavor of cake she wants next
That's a huge step in the right direction

still ugly as fuck, even with make up and photoshop

I'm delightfully surprised.

Didn't she end up dating the guy who was molesting her daughter or some shit?
I remember watching a few episodes of this with my fag roommate and they were minor celebrities and then all of the sudden it disappeared.

He must look like that hippie chick that got punched in a protest
A hairy anus is still a anus user

How do you keep it going? What about stress and depression? you just want to sit at home and not go in the gym

People like you are the reason for Trump winning you hormone filled, vegetable fucking, EZ bake faggot

>the poor bastard who put in serious overtime shopping out the miles of extra skin

As a fellow ex addict (heroin, not food, I'm not a degenerate) I hope she sticks with it though chances at pretty good she'll eventually start coasting/losing discipline. And to quote one of the great NA/AA cliches: "if you're coasting, you're going downhill"

Congratulation on your recovery, bro. Some of the best advice I ever got was that being strong enough was a hard choice you have to make. Many people think its innate in people but it's not. You have to practise and preach it 24/7.

Stay strong today, tomorrow and everyday after, man.

color me impressed, I hope she maintains a healthy lifestyle and passes it on to her family.

>when your tired of being a fatty and start losing weight only to reach the point where your extra skin makes you look fatter than you did 15lbs ago

Y'all know that feel, right?

cry more you fucking pussy

No lifting, only stretching

lap band surgery + adobe effects= a whole new me

>implying there wasnt a whole show based on her losing the weight

>liberal
>calling other people pussies

Don't be a cunt, she lost a lot of weight. Should be encouraging weight loss, not mocking it.

Down with the vegan agenda

fuck off all do as I please.

She should have a new show coming out documenting how she is going to gain it all back

they're giving her shit because she got weight loss surgery and she has a bad reputation.....I hope

>fuck off all do as I please.

Not including correct spelling or grammar either it seems.

Disgusting faggot get off my board

qt/10

>What is a gastric band?

Something that won't save Boogie.

>caring about proper spelling
Never gonna make it nerd

About to start a mini dump

2/?

3/?

Reminder that "transforming" into a Marilyn Monroe figure is a tactic used in Monarch Programming

4/?

5/?

6/?

7/?

SHE DIDNT CHANGE HER ATTITUDE AND SHITTY PERSONALITY

WTF

holy shit

8/?

9/?

I'd smash even with those stretch marks.

Im glad she lost the weight and didnt become an other "im fat" lifer comedian. We have way too many of those in Quebec already

10/?

12/?
One of personal favorites

This just doesn't seem Real..

I was 350lbs for at least 7 years, and then I lose 100lbs.

My tits are still big and my skin is loose and flabby, even though I still have like 80 more pounds to go.

that transformation had to occur over like 8 years. I don't see how thats possible

she still talks fat, surgery cant change fat vocal cords

13/?

14/?

15/?

>this woman is gross

At least she's a woman. :^)

16/?

Also, i feel like most of these have had lipo/lapband/body contouring surgery

I'm considering surgical procedure to get rid of the remaining 60-80lbs...

Also, This mama june lady definitely spent money on surgery or has all the time in the world to work out nonstop

Only educated people live in urban areas

amazing

spoken like someone who has never lived with vibrant urban youths

BOING

17/17
Last one lads. Hope this dump inspired someone to give a shit about their body. Goodnight and may all the gains come to those who work at it.

Lol

The before is exactly what i look like, there is hope

>vegan
>trap
>women are gross

Welcome to Veeky Forums

>vegan
>trap
>tripfagging
>:(

Aww come on. She lost a ton of weight for her kids and all you wanna do is make fun of her?

She still looks like dogshit. Spending her life being a disgusting pig and then becoming slightly less of a disgusting pig isn't really praiseworthy. Meanwhile, there are millions of people who spend every day of their lives maintaining a healthy body and mind who don't give a second thought to how little praise they receive for their efforts, and rightly so because being healthy should be the default.

What height are you? Are you using creams, vitamins or shit like that to help with the skin?

Yep, and no doubt they've touched her up with photoshop as they do everyone else.
Does the exact opposite for me. I'm not even that big, but the one thing I can't think of when I'm working out are the stretch marks. Like I said, I've put on some weight- significant, but not life altering, and they are present and will never go away. No matter how much muscle or how good in shape I get, they will always be there and look disgusting.

Good thing I stopped caring about my looks a while back. I'm just working out and running to get strong- that's all that matters to me.

>they are present and will never go away. No matter how much muscle or how good in shape I get, they will always be there and look disgusting.

I struggle with this myself mightily, but remember. All things pass. In most ways, your body will only ever get worse than it is today. You can do something about it, or not, that's all there is to it. You cannot change what exists, so thinking negatively about it is true pointlessness

her face is wayyy bettr now

Does it affect your sexual activity?

I'm not saying you should praise her, but ripping on her for losing a ton of weight and still not "looking good" is stupid. She's healthier now and she's going to live longer which is the entire point. Sure she still probably has some bad dietary habits, but that doesn't mean you've got to shit on her for no reason. People like you are the reason why fat people are afraid of loose skin. Loose skin is better than cold skin.

thanks for the dump! gn

who is this?

Wait until Mike Pence gets ahold of you.

Like I mentioned, I stopped giving a shit about small things like that. I just wanna lift and run and as long as my body cooperates (within reason, as you've said and I agree, it's gonna go downhill someday) I will continue not to give a shit.

Nope, right hand still works.

In all seriousness though, unless you are gunning for especially shallow people, stretch marks will only slightly deter people. You will hear chumps say looks don't matter- they are not totally wrong (but they are also not right) but it is true to an extent- much more than that goes into whether or not an encounter will go sexual or not. Most women I've bed aren't perfect either, and they weren't exactly focused on my stretchmarks when my mouth was doing the work.

bullshit. have you seen the ex-head of the fat acceptance movement lately? he's a skeleton

in the thumbnail I thought the after pic was a black girl

I like my girls a little bitchy and I would fuck the shit out of her on the right with my penis that I'm self conscious about and try to make the rest of me look better in order to compensate.

>Don't be a cunt
I thought that's what Veeky Forums's all about...

People have a right to criticize whatever they want. If people want to make fun of some fat bitch who managed to make herself so fat that even after losing a ton of weight she still looks like a cow, i don't see anything wrong with that. If people can't handle criticism then that's they're problem, life's tough move one

My dick

She also got back together with the man who molested her daughter when she was 8 yrs old. She's a fucking awful person no matter how she looks or how much weight she loses, and she obviously doesn't care that much about her kids.