KETO RECIPE IDEAS THREAD

Post your go to Keto/High Protein Recipes or just post a pic with a short description so we can tell whether it's good or not.

>Stuffed Bell Peppers with ground beef and rice

>keto
>rice

>Rice
YOU HAD ONE JOB.

Steak, broccoli and hotsauce - not pure Keto, but whole meal had like 5g carbs.

>bell peppers
>RICE

Cmon man are you even trying?

Taco no taco.

I thought vegetables and brown rice were acceptable?

Leafy green vegetables, spinach, lettuce, cucumbers, broccoli, cauliflower yes, anything else no

No rice, white or brown (but you can make "rice" out of cauliflower, look it up it's a great substitute)

rice isnt keto you jackass

Love doing IF + Keto because I get to eat 10oz of hamburger and like 8-10 eggs everyday for dinner

I always crack 5-6 of them normally, and then I'll drain the white out of the others and add just the yolk. Keeps the eggs super creamy if you don't over cook them

guys I had two spoonfuls of rice today did I consume too many carbs? I know this sounds like a meme but I'm real I still haven't really figured out this ketosis thing out yet

As long as the two spoonfuls of rice weren't over 20g of carbs you'll be alright

Well to be fair you can make the stuffed bell peppers and just eat the beef, the peppers impart a great flavor.

Plus I just realized you can buy frozen cauliflower rice cuz that shits a pain in the ass to make.

>hot sauce on steak

ISHYGDDT

It's on the broccoli you dumb cunt.

I'm not the one eating steak with hot sauce.

The steak did not contact the hot sauce at any point.

Fathead pizza

Much like your dad to you growing up

>tfw your father never hugged you.

I never tried to Keto but I am interested in trying but I like to drink on weekends is there Keto approved beer?
Also I am on a budget is it best to get frozen or do I have to grab everything fresh?

Lol wut?

Sorry at work and typing fast but I want to give it a try but is it better to get the veggies frozen or fresh?

Drink clear alcohols, and only on cheat/reset days.

Frozen is fine - you will get less value for money, but a lot of people won't eat 2kg of broccoli in half a week.

Where I live frozen is usually a lot cheaper for some reason. Do you mean clear like waterlike, or just that you can see through it? The only actual booze I drink is whisky and rum. Without any shit in it of course.

Clear like water.

Gin, good vodka, shit like that.

I suggest either a nice Genever like Bols, or a mid range Vodka like Zubrowka.

Shit. Gin can be fine, but I can't stand vodka. Maybe I need to try some better stuff than the "party-vodka" that people bring to parties.

I'm sure I read somewhere that whisky has the least calories of all types of alcohol though.

Yeah, party vodka is shithouse.

Try Zubrowka, third of the price of Grey Goose, easily as good.

>using sauce with vegetables
>not making the sauce yourself if you use it

I swear to fucking god, when it comes to food threads, this board never fails to show how pathetic you people are. I think I have never seen a thread where people actually knew how to make proper food

>Not spicing up steamed broccoli with 5kcal of hot sauce.
>Suggesting I spend time, money and effort to make sauce for a meal that takes literally 12 minutes from start to finish to cook.
How fucking bland are you?

what are some cheap keto foods/recipes

everything seems so goddamn expensive

>implying I was talking about the calories
>"muh money!!!!"

fucking hell, are you actually telling me that a sauce from the supermarket is worth the money but a self-made sauce isn't?

>"muh effort!!!!"

that's why you people never make it. everything is too much of an effort to you, even the easiest shit possible. what a pathetic attitude towards life

serious question, what do you usually eat? it's not really expensive unless you are using all the exotic shit from stupid FB, tumblr or reddit posts which by the way look disgusting most of the time

Yeah, I can buy a bottle of hot sauce from a local producer for $5 - shit lasts me a good couple of months.
It's also low carb and calorie.

Can I make sauce, sure, but it wouldn't taste how I wanted it to, it wouldn't be low calorie and it would take several hours.

Well its more expensive than a regular diet

avocados coconut oil a day worth of leafy veggies aint cheap dude

stop the bullshitting. you can use stuff you buy all the time in order to make sauces or whatever the fuck

I ate some wraps an hour ago and made a sauce using greek yoghurt, mint, garlic, salt and pepper

>"but it wouldn't taste how I wanted it to"

because you are used to fucking convenience products due to your inability to make food yourself. just look up some recipes, it's really not that hard and time consuming as you may think. usually, you can even make the sauce while all the other stuff is cooking

>Well its more expensive than a regular diet

maybe a bit more expensive since you don't use staples such as pasta and rice

>avocados coconut oil a day worth of leafy veggies aint cheap dude

it's called a keto diet and not exotic-shit diet. you can very well have a proper keto diet without using avocados and coconut oil. when will people realise that all shit online is marketing 99% of the time? of course, recipes will show you complicated shit. it's all about the wow-factor. use google and look up recipes that use other foods

So you made some flavoured Greek yogurt?
Great.

I make food all the time, I'm fucking Italian, we literally buy half a pig once a year to make our own sausages and make out own sauce from scratch.

Fact I'd I wanted hot sauce - that tastes a certain way and takes days to make - I can spend $5 on a hot sauce that will last me a couple of months.

post what you eat throughout a regular day while on keto. Wanna see what your 'non-fancy' foods look like

>italian
>culture with rad-as-fuck food
>uses hot sauce

holy shit, please be trolling

Mate, there is not much my family makes that works with Keto and a 1400kcal diet.

I was giving an example you tard. hot sauce still tastes like shit you goddamn disgrace to italian culture

you lazy as fucker, there are tons of shit you can buy. just use meat, nuts, vegetables, cheese, milk (wouldn't recommend but whatever), olive or other oils (non-coconut) and you are fine. why are you so fucking obsessed with the expensive stuff? have you never been to a supermarket?

>other oils (non-coconut)
there arent any healthy alternatives

Kek, confirmed for shit taste.

Our staple diet may be pasta etc, doesn't mean we can't eat other shit.

try roasting your broccoli with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.

Eh, I like the fact it takes 3 minutes - add a few spices and some hot sauce - fantastic.

I like cheese and butter sandwiches.

The cheese is like the bread

coq au vin.
anything else is a waste of food