Progress thread

you too could become an ottermode twink in only 4 years

did you get taller too?

Good job buddy, great improvement. How long did it take to lose the last bit of fat on your abs? It seems like no matter how much I cut it never goes away

>6 months progress in 4 years
Impressive op...

Should have slow bulked after year 1

What the fuck were you doing for 3 years now that I think about it

nah 6'4 throughout

I tried to cut that low in 2015 but I just turned into a skinnyfat skelly. I had better luck focusing on putting weight on my lifts and gaining a little muscle first

hehehhe I know

training and nutrition were pretty trash until the last year

bost your cb

Left is Feb, right about 2 days ago.

Still focusing on cutting the fucking stomach fat I packed on, literally impossible.

Dont know if I'll ever see my abs again

Been getting puffy the last couple days, started meal replacing with protein powder though, we'll see how it goes.

Looking CUT for summer my man

I've been dieting since december my dude. I'm happy to be cut but I can't wait to start bulking again.

>roiding for THIS

does it really take 4 years to achieve something like this? I better give up right now...

240 to 150. Took about a year to get here since I had to balance 108 hour work weeks with gym and eating properly.

Still got a way to go but at least Im not a fat fuck anymore

lol no

the pics are across 3 years anyway, I'm just a dumbass

honestly should've just posted the last two pictures, as I didn't take training seriously until 2016

Also I'm a lanklet who trains like a wanna be powerlifter, so not optimally for aesthetics at all

Nope, even if you are cutting

Bulking to fit take 6 to 1 year if you are eating well and hit the gym hard

nice progress man

108 hour work weeks??? medfag?

Why is there a vagina on your left pic's left nipple?

Yeah this progress over 4 years is slow as hell.

Thanks dude

Nah no medfag, Im a filmproductionfag. Cant even bring your own food in to work in this industry

like a dolly grip or some shit like that? that is an insane amount of hours

6 18 hour days????

OK what do people mean when they say they started taking lifting seriously? What did you do differently?

manlet can do with brosplit and look jacked, tall guy no matter what to be big has to put a lot of mass and strenght to look big

op you fucked up

/thread

Nah I don't have the strength for dolly gripping. Those dudes have my respect.

I was working as a gaffer during the period of that weight loss, on a bunch of episodic TV and sometimes jumping onto a commercial on my days off. Non union, so 16 hours/6 days a week was standard, usually only Sunday was the day off. Sometimes it was a 5 day week but easily putting in 18 to 20 hours a day. The plus side to working 12+ hours a day is getting that sweet ass second meal along with OT. Good money to be had and all you can eat for free (two free catered meals, and free breakfast before crew call).

Ive made the switch to camera department now, so Im working 14 hour days/5 days a week at most because the OT is too much to pay out

-Following a program consistently
-Working out consistently
-Cleaning up your diet
-Changing overall habits to support a lifting lifestyle

Going from a ridiculous skinny fat with a huge spare tire to a nice lean figure with visible abs takes a natty way more than 6 months. At the very least you're looking at 2 years of hard natty work, more if your diet isn't on point and you don't rigidly stick to your new healthy lifestyle.

84kg to 96

front looks like shit still, im fat but im not cutting yet

w-what about a 5ft 8 manlet like me who is skinnyfat but well in the median BMI range? I could get a nice lean figure in 6-8 months when done correctly, right?

Did you forget to lift while bulking?

pretty much what the other guy said

I started:
-sleeping better and much more
-roughly estimating protein and calories, then gradually started full on tracking macros
-stopped missing workouts
-gradually increased my training volume
-stopped just trying to do SS until some arbitrary Veeky Forums standards that I always stalled before (though I could've possibly hit them on SS with better nutrition and sleep)

nothing groundbreaking, I fucked up a lot

This is my initial progress

but then ive been locked away studying 24/7 and literally going outside for about 30 min per week for a month and a half, so ive lost some progress

dl went from 100kg to 190kg
squat went from 60kg to 140kg
ohp went from 30kg to 62,5kg

did you forget to wipe cheeto dust off your fingers while typing this post

Then why do you look like a fat ugly mess you fag?

so this is what i look like now
notice how incredibly pale i am and how much defintion ive lost

so there you go -some reverse progress for you

because i am fat you fag

nigga please go lay in the sun

I'm not even trying to bully you this shit looks unhealthy

sub brahs, i'm 5'3 80kg u merlin?

i work all day and only go out at night occaisionally for clubbing and stuff

so i just havent been able to see the sun recently

when my exams are over i can go back to normal

Congrats on the lighting upgrade mein mann

Nice child bearing hips, those nips are nice too. Have You considered becoming trap?

i prefer being slightly thiccer than most twinks

i think it gives me an advantage

not him but it has nothing to do with being thicc

Noice

Nice bro. Looks like you can deadlift 300+

Thicc

>tfw dyel and i can do 315 for like 20 reps

In what order are the pictures?

I'm not sure if I should bulk much longer, I don't really want to be any bigger, It's not a particularly impressive goal body but I like it. Should I bulk more or just go ahead and cut? That pic i'm 18% but have lots of water weight.

Here's mine after 8 months of Boxing and Pressups

Should've used drugs and done it in four months.

Why walk when you could just fly?

What is up with your fucking nipples man

first is on 500 test 500 eq, second is natty

this must be satire

why?

I used to have your type of body. I still got thick legs and a thick firm ass. Girls love it. Getting mired-groped-complimented on etc. I have the wide upper body to make up for it though. You should consider getting wider.

I'm a year and a half down the road, and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. I was weighing in at 122lbs at 5'11 and spent all my free time masturbating and playing league. As of now I'm 6'0 165lbs (planning on hitting 180-190lbs in the long run), play sports for my school and stuck to no-fap because girls are better than a self handy dandy.

>The first pic. 16 (1 months before my 17th birthday)
I don't think I ate differently the first 5 months I started lifting (Having 4 moms and no dad really doesn't help growth :P). I couldn't bench the 45 lbs bar until 1 month after I started, and used 10lbs dumbbells for *Curls*. (I just swung my arms around for 4 months until gym bro's helped out.)

>Second pic. 17
I started eating more than 2000 calories a day, and focusing on different parts of my body other than arms and cardio. Became friends with all the gym regulars at my gym, swore off junk food and stopped beating my meat 24/7. Body dysmorphia hadn't set in yet and I got a lot of puss at school from the nooby gains/confidence. I was benching half a plate (With flared elbows, rip shoulders right now) and moved onto 20lbs dumbbells. (With a Plate squat :) )

>Third pic. 18
This was taken 2 weeks ago while I'm doing another year of lean bulking. I've started to pick up more mass than before due to free work meals (Chipotle is all you can eat). A 3,500-4,000 calorie diet with a 30 minutes of cardio in the morning before school, and going to the gym 5-7 times a week. Now body dysmorphia is in full effect only making me work harder. At 185lb Bench and curling 30-35's like paper. Squat has also hit 2 plates, and I've never been happier in my life. Thank you Veeky Forums for all the shit posting and teaching me a lot over the past year.

P.s I just finished High school and got accepted into my top choice of university. Got grants to play sports for them, and have a full tuition reimbursement from work. Feeling good man can't wait for the years to come.

What kind of splitLooking fucking massive dude
Are you gonna go for strength now? or was weight loss the only thing. Good thing overall.
>IAlsoHaveHipsLikeThat :(
Pressups?
I'm this poster, Just didn't have space to post this.

How the hell did your hair get cooler?

Why did I ever do that to myself edition

You got an uneven tan.

Fucking hell man, well done!

dude why do you keep posting your fridge of a body? why can't you make some actual progress before posting a new pic

>tfw fat guy mentality is burned into me and still too uncomfortable to take shirt off outside.

Do your skin color changed ?

Finally looking forward to beach season

shutup nigger
pale skin is god tier
stupid jealous brown subhuman

Understandable good work man. Mirin

nigger

how'd you do it? what was your daily calorie intake and what workouts did you do, how often?

Why does this look so gross? Like no muscle but doesn't look fat. No lats maybe? Wide ass stomach area but not fat

there's nothing wrong with being white, you nigger wannabe

good progress, now you must LIFT

trust me, you'll look much better

Where the fuck is your belly button

Tfw losing weight but no visual progress at 1200 cals a day
5'10' and 140 lbs

If you're still around, what routine did you follow?

>bench 185
>squat 2 plates

at 6 months in I've hit those numbers and I look much worse than you do... I dont get it.

Nigger no. 140lb at 5'10? You are too small. Don't cut further. What your issue is isn't weight, it's bf% to muscle ratio. 1200 is too little calories for a cut without losing muscle. You need to start eating at maintenance or even a little above while doing a 5-6 day routine. Your body will convert that bf to muscle slowly. Eventually you will stall, then it's time to bulk gently. Also take progress pics monthly.

no one is jealous of your pasty ass skin faggot

Is this good amount of progress going on here any advice, will I make it ?Also i can see my ribs when I stretch now :^3

you guys are dropping weight very slow, idk if there is a faster way, but i was 220 pounds back in feb 24th, today i am 157 and still going

Wow, you actually busted out of "love-handled alien genetic anomaly" mode and started looking fit. I've never seen anyone with your bodytype actually begin to make it. Good job.

Starved myself for 9 months 1500kcal and did calisthenics kek

Well fuck that's one way to do it. Mirin regardless.

Are you lifting weights too? If not you should. And fix your posture

Not him but I've been trying to get into film production but haven't found much work lately

Don't have any of previous but I only ever played soccer and started lifting heavy 3 years ago on and off. Committed fulltime now. 6'1" 189lbs. Trying to get to 200

3 months ago

Now

Solid effort cunt. Drop some weight or just recomp?

made some great progress mate. Do you have a current pic with a similar pose to your before pic. Your angle and lighting in your current pic are obviously more flattering and I'd be interested to see a more accurate shot.

What's your routine and diet? Starting from a similar point and would like to make the progress you have in 3 months

>boxing + pressups = tons of muscle
wat?
how?
i want to beat people up and look sexy

also mirin m'sir

they cut it off when they throw out extra skin. he didn't opt for them to carve him a fake one.

just shaved his literal neckbeard.

routine please?

Starting McDonald's 5x5

Don't have any similar pictures on me,

I still had a fair bit of muscle in the first picture but mostly in legs and back so not super showy.

Did upper lower split 4 days a week.

I would do a heavy set of 1-3 every day for different main lifts then do like 5 c 10 of that exercise then lots of accessories.

oops i meant to get to your current body lmao.

looking like a straight up 10 dawg

Pressups = Pushups
Pressups build the chest up, training boxing with some bodyweight conditioning thrown in was enough to handle the rest. It was all a gradual process